Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2013, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 09-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at

Old 09-05-2013, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 09-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene

Old 09-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 09-06-2013, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to

Old 09-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 09-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go to

Old 09-06-2013, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go to Luigi's
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 09-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go to Luigi's for
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 09-07-2013, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go to Luigi's for the

Old 09-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go to Luigi's for the bottle
Old 09-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go to Luigi's for the bottle and

Old 09-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go to Luigi's for the bottle and he
Old 09-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

There was a road that went along the side of the building where the team were watching the incident and deciding to interrupt the deal and catch the dealer so they went over to nab the pair and ask the detective to cuff the two suspects and the woman said that the men were going to use the drugs and sell the rest of their items at the docks. The press then talked to the police for the information and asked if they went to investigate and collect the other person from the jail. Once there had to be a discussion and decision was made that the criminals couldn't get away and would find a different way and escape. The team went with the other station workers and talked to them and decided to follow the suspects and see the outcome of surveillance and then the crooks went away and were the only ones to be captured. After the arrest they wanted to find the answer to why the rest of the criminals hadn't run with the other crooks. Gene went with Alex to get some food for the other team that had the file so they went to the station and ate the pizza then went to talk to a woman about the other person from the scene and they went after the others. Ray wanted to talk to Alex so that the results were what the team was looking at when Gene decided to go to Luigi's for the bottle and he drank
- icon - k-pop - Dave