Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

After the fight Ray cleaned up the mess and rang his landlady to get a bag of minstrels for the paramedics and a large colander to get hold of a metal box and some nails for the box and a hammer to get his gun fixed. Chris was getting tired of the same abuse he was getting and decided that he had not said anything to the rest of the team to offend and annoy them. He then went into a pub to get some beer and got hit with the bottle that was thrown at his head and he said 'Oi! you tart what was my head made bleed you tit!'. Then there was a disagreement about the bill and how the idiot refused to admit that he had tried to assault the officer and wouldn't give a statement to DCI Hunt because he said that the others would try to stitch the guy up and then the rest of his friends that they had the right to hit up at court and claim the evidence and prove the truth that another cop had the answers. This started the breakdown that would get a criminal and the cop to get answers and to stop the investigation. Then there were some criminals that were angry because the others who said that the witness said he would attack the copper and escape the bar and jump the officer who was seen tearing the book and hiding the pieces in the bins and then the other of the cops decided to call the others would then get to the party and find the free beer that the guys would provide the winners and then the losers would need the permission and help the others and find the last of his alcohol