Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2017, 03:38 PM
  #241
Loyal Fan
 
flaminga's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,393
I can't really explain it but Josh has always been very sexy to me because he's not the classically handsome type. I've never been one to swoon over the Brad Pitt/Ryan Reynolds/George Clooney's of the world. They're pretty much considered some of the most handsome men alive but I find them very boring looking. I was watching a really old Josh interview with Caroline Rhea and she told him that he looked like Ewan McGregor. I loved that because I always found Ewan McGregor to be such a hottie. Josh has this rugged look about him that I just adore. Like I said, I can't explain it. He's just sexy.
flaminga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:36 PM
  #242
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,607
I think Josh has this natural sexiness that comes out with his personality. He has this animal magnetism (as my mother used to call it) and he just exudes sexy.

I find Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds and George Clooney to be very handsome, but I don't actually see the sexy in them, but with Josh, I see the sexy
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:00 PM
  #243
Loyal Fan
 
flaminga's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I think Josh has this natural sexiness that comes out with his personality. He has this animal magnetism (as my mother used to call it) and he just exudes sexy.

I find Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds and George Clooney to be very handsome, but I don't actually see the sexy in them, but with Josh, I see the sexy
They are handsome, yes, but they don't get me all hot and bothered like Josh does. I was talking more about how he looks but his personality adds to his overall appeal without question. He's fun and charming and funny and all of that equals super sexy.
flaminga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:07 PM
  #244
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
They are handsome, yes, but they don't get me all hot and bothered like Josh does. I was talking more about how he looks but his personality adds to his overall appeal without question. He's fun and charming and funny and all of that equals super sexy.
I'm with you on that. Josh gets me pretty hot and bothered as well.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 10:54 AM
  #245
Loyal Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 1,246
Josh is pretty classically handsome - he just has more of a round face not the cheekbones like Brad Pitt.
Sandy K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:28 AM
  #246
Loyal Fan
 
flaminga's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
Josh is pretty classically handsome - he just has more of a round face not the cheekbones like Brad Pitt.
I think it's all subjective really. Whether he's classically handsome or not doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is Josh is HOT.
flaminga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:17 PM
  #247
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,607
It is a different kind of hot and some people like a square, chiseled look and that's what they're drawn to, but there are other features that draw you in. I personally think Josh has the sexiest neck I've ever seen on a guy, but that's just me.










And Josh may have a more rounded face, but there are certain pics that don't make you see it.





And I'll tell you, in this pic I'm not looking too hard as to whether he has a round face or not.

__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:47 AM
  #248
Loyal Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 1,246
Hey, I love a rounded face. I think a lot of guys who get oohed and aaahed over, especially models, have more angles. Josh is more of a babyface.
Sandy K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:24 AM
  #249
Loyal Fan
 
flaminga's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,393
I'm not always a huge fan of beards but Josh looks damn good with a full beard. He just has the face for it.
flaminga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:56 AM
  #250
Master Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 24,170
I love his eyes and mouth - and those beautiful hands look so useful. I bet they could do a bit of damage too!
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:10 PM
  #251
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I love his eyes and mouth - and those beautiful hands look so useful. I bet they could do a bit of damage too!
I love his mouth too and those lips

He does have amazing hands.

I just came across another great neck shot.

__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:23 PM
  #252
Master Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 24,170
I love all the pics!
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:00 PM
  #253
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,607
Yup, they are freaking sexy.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:01 PM
  #254
Loyal Fan
 
alligatoruk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
I can't really explain it but Josh has always been very sexy to me because he's not the classically handsome type. I've never been one to swoon over the Brad Pitt/Ryan Reynolds/George Clooney's of the world. They're pretty much considered some of the most handsome men alive but I find them very boring looking. I was watching a really old Josh interview with Caroline Rhea and she told him that he looked like Ewan McGregor. I loved that because I always found Ewan McGregor to be such a hottie. Josh has this rugged look about him that I just adore. Like I said, I can't explain it. He's just sexy.
I agree with every part of this! Brad Pitt for me is bland. Ryan Reynolds is too square jawed handsome. George...I'll admit he's a little sexy!

Sure, Josh is good looking but I wouldn't say universally so. It's more Josh's personality and the way he doesn't take himself too seriously that makes him attractive. He's got that mixture of being passionate about things but also relaxed and fun. I totally agree with the Ewan McGregor comparison (who is basically one of the sexiest men ever in my opinion!) both on looks and their personalities. They laugh alot and they can laugh at themselves. And they don't try to be too cool. Which of course, totally makes them cool.

If we're going for Josh's sexiest attribute then I'd say his smile or his laugh - he has a a proper throw your head back, genuine laugh.

Sexist moment - it's a bit of a throwback but I still find the makeout scenes in The Longest Day boatshed extremely hot!
__________________
Alligatoruk - Watch out she bites!
alligatoruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:14 AM
  #255
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,607
It's funny you both mention Ewan MacGregor. I'm actually watching a movie this very minute with him in it. I admit that I don't find Ewan to be all that attractive, so it's interesting that you are making that comparison.

I agree that that Josh's personality adds to his sexiness, it's also his mannerisms that add to the sexiness as well.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.