Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow, behold the power of the Stolen Kisses pics and of course Josh coming to London!

Hey Siobhan and Lorna! Hope you're both well. Say hi to Helen!

You guys are so lucky going to see Josh, now I'm starting to wish I was at uni in London Have an amazing time, look forward to hearing all about it.

Did anyone see Heat the other day, they said Josh was in talks for a Pacey spin off Find the whole thing abit random, can't see Josh going back to DC, he seems to have loads of films lined up (Racing Stripes out soon, mmm sexy Josh voice!) plus that would mean they would have to explain a P/J split, grrrr!
Old 01-25-2005, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sarah~
Wow, behold the power of the Stolen Kisses pics and of course Josh coming to London!
BWAH! I was just about to say that when I saw that you posted here!

Welcome back, Sarah! OMG, it's been ages!!!

All that goss about Josh going back to DC is pure bunk...he's a busy guy, and the Creek is ovah.

I'm so sad that you're not back in London to see Josh! Will you find a moment to go over there while the play is running?
Old 01-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

woah a Pacey spin off would be too awesome lol. if that ever happened KH better be in it. oh and no JVDB thank you very much
Old 01-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Great to see you Mandy! *hugs* It like the old days! I might try and get over to London in the holiday, think seeing Josh for real would be just too much!! It sounds like its running for quite a while so it would be a shame not to see it, plus it means I could camop outside the stage door for a glimpse/opportunity for stalkage

Hmm as funny as I found the spin-off rumours, my first reaction was just GAAAAH horrendous idea. Whilst it would be awesome to get regular Josh fix, and Pacey is an awesome character, Josh has ougrown is so much. The ending was perfect and just leave it at that. Josh has got far better things ahead of him. Weren't there rumours of ER aswell (i'm so out the loop!) in the role Shane West got. Josh in as medical intern =
Old 01-27-2005, 12:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Not an ER fan but I'd sure as hell turn into one if Josh would of got Shane West's part. I hate SW. Bleh...
Old 02-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Passionate Fan

The Skulls comes on next wed 9pm on itv2!