Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2008, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

no more asking! No, I haven't seen it. Not because I'm not trying to, but because I've been incredibly busy. I'll get to it eventually, if not by the time it's on DVD.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it was such a good movie.. scary.. and he looks sooo GOOD in it
Old 04-17-2008, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see it this saturday
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
IloveJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Total Fan

I'm gonna see it on Sunday with my girlfriends.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

OH Mandy don't fret, I'm waiting for it come onto pay-per-view..Not even going to buy it! I know, I'm not a true JJ fan, but come on, I bought Cursed and that should show my true fan love.
jjobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see this movie, I'm gonna have to wait until it comes out on DVD though
Old 04-19-2008, 02:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Hopefully it will have a lot of bonus features!
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:42 PM
New Fan

Hey you guys! I know this is completely off topic but I want to share with you my excitement!! Yesterday was release Shutter here in my country and I went to see it with my BFF (who's also a Josh's fan) and we just love the movie!

Great movie and it was quite an event for us because they don't release his movies here, so, to see him in the big screen was amazing!!! Besides of his remarcable good job on the film he is definitely looking fantastic.

Sorry my english! hehehe but I had to share this with you guys!
missy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks missy83. Happy to hear you liked the movie. Which country are you from?

And I have to say OMG! I just got back from seeing Shutter myself! I loved it. It was really, really good! Spooky and I jumped out of my skin a couple of times. But Josh was very, very good and the film as a whole was much better than I thought it was going to be. Very effective and highly recommended, especially on the big screen. (Hints to Janet and Mandy....) Can't wait to talk about it with someone... anyone here who is willing and able.

And, get this: the friend I went with watched it... through her fingers!!!!
Ten My Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

aww everyone talking about the movie makes me want to watch it again, since I saw the movie the night it came out

Hey I could talk about Josh and his movies all day and night long, so I could talk if anyone wants as well, I still remember stuff...
Old 04-20-2008, 01:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
Thanks missy83. Happy to hear you liked the movie. Which country are you from?

And I have to say OMG! I just got back from seeing Shutter myself! I loved it. It was really, really good! Spooky and I jumped out of my skin a couple of times. But Josh was very, very good and the film as a whole was much better than I thought it was going to be. Very effective and highly recommended, especially on the big screen. (Hints to Janet and Mandy....) Can't wait to talk about it with someone... anyone here who is willing and able.

And, get this: the friend I went with watched it... through her fingers!!!!
I'm from Chile, South America... and I think I will go to see Shutter again! hehehe
missy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Finally saw Shutter last Saturday. Watching Josh in the big screen makes me wonder why on earth he's not in more movies every year, I mean, the movies we can actually see. Maybe this is the opinion of a biased fan, but he would be the perfect leading man in almost every movie out there

I'm so glad this movie has released everywhere, Missy. I'm going to watch again, too. Definitely, lol

It's great you finally see it, Donna. Glad you had a great time, I’m here to comment if you want. Fa, you have to see it again! Josh looks so amazing *swoon*

Well, about the film…it didn't scare me, but I don't get scared easily. I wasn't expecting too much after all the bad reviews I got in my google alerts, but I enjoyed the movie so much, maybe because of Josh, maybe because I previously knew it wasn't going to be great. My friends liked it as well, we were commenting the last part that we all loved it; the ending…so good! I'm glad I didn't watch the thai version 'cause that would've ruined it all. I loved the ending! Poor Josh…I mean, Ben, lol
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
IloveJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey! Romina, yeah, the last significant 10 desperate minutes were so cool! Very effective. And as for Ben, well, I'd say he had a little "respect" problem... and is going to pay for it for the rest of his life. Yeah?

My friend who accompanied me (who likes Josh, but is not die-hard) called me back today to say how much she really enjoyed the movie. She said it has really stuck with her and was surprised to hear that it had gotten such bad reviews.

I really think that those poor reviews came from seasoned horror movie fans. They were bound to be disappointed because this was no horror movie. It was actually a dramatic trajedy with mini-shocks thrown in. I can usually predict how a movie is gonna turn out, but I really didn't expect this turn of events to this ending.

Anyway my friend wants to treat me to "Deception" next. Oh boy... how am I gonna handle Hugh Jackman and Ewan MacGregor?!!
Ten My Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hum...I know how I'd like to handle them...
jjobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know I wanna see this movie again too!!! So amazing! I really liked it and I got so scared Josh is But the ending so sad Anyway, the guy deserved it, right?

Deception is a must see too. Michelle/Hugh/Ewan is going to be awesome!!!

Nadia
Avi Credit: Beth
jen4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread