Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2004, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

We used to have a thread here - for the Pinoy Josh fans. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Since, DC has ended we've been hiatus here but I'm going back here.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

You mean there isn't any Pinoy Josh fan anymore?

You know an important thing too is having fun on this board. You may post enough to keep the board here and that's great, bless everyone of you, but one great thing would also be to make this while having fun with each other.

When I post here, I realise that apart from some I barely know the posters. Is it really possible to share things without even really having someone to share them with? It would be great to get to know each other too. Go share the stupid details of your life on the Off Topic thread, create community threads: "The Josh's butt's lovers", "The crazy obsessed with Josh",... whatever, but give a life to this board please.
And don't be afraid to go crazy and wild and post what's on your mind. You know you want to!
Old 03-29-2004, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You mean there isn't any Pinoy Josh fan anymore?
Vi - I'm afraid so since there were only a few us and my fellow Josh/DC fan is not posting anymore. I haven't seen her since the P/J storyline went down. Josh is my ultime childhood crush that's why I'm here to support the board. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I know I have not been here in FOR-EV-ER! My home computer decided to take a real long vacation and just died on me a couple of months ago. I have not had the money or resources just yet to get it fixed or get a new one but trust me I am working on it and as soon as I am back up and running I shall be posting here again non-stop as usual.

I still have my avator telling people to come to the board. We cannot let this board die because I need it to come home to once my computer troubles are over.

Please forgive my absence, I totally miss posting here but I am sure Mandy is taking great care to keep my spirit alive, right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hopefully I'll be back here real soon, until then, POST! POST! POST! Keep us alive!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Ang
Old 03-31-2004, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

abby-anne - Well you're here, that's what counts. and maybe seeing you here will make her come back... assuming that she may lurk in here sometimes.

Quote:
Originally posted by ImSchAFaNAtic:
<STRONG>We cannot let this board die because I need it to come home to once my computer troubles are over.</STRONG>
Coming home to Josh is one of the most wonderful thing in the world [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I feel for you and your computer troubles Angie, I hope you'll get to come back soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

How soon will you find out if this board is still open?
cp1333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Well, the board *is* still open, hun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think the real question is when we'd find out if it would be closed. Keep up the posts, everyone! You're doing a great job!

Remember, we still have half of this month to go, so don't slack off. hehe [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh man. I am so sad I cannot be here everyday posting up a storm like the old days. My computer troubles are still abound. I am at my office on a weekend doing some work so I thought I'd drop in.

Please all, let us not have the board die. We need a place to gush all about this gorgeous man. Sigh.

Vi - I hope to be back in full swing real soon. I miss it, a lot!

Ang [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

CRITICAL NEWS:

Remember everyone, we need to be averaging our posts to about 100 a week, and the month is almost over.

We have one more week, so let's get out there and post!!!

[img]smilies/dc_pacey.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the update Mandy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

#142 OBSESSED JB FAN
Roswell Dreamer & Candy lover
FehrlyBrendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did we save it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Yup!

The board (as you can see) has been saved. Yay!

Now, we still need to keep the post count up, so don't stray away kiddos!

Welcome to the new Josh Jackson board FanForum!

The site is going a little slow right now, but hang in there. It will get back to normal, and we'll all be able to get back to our regular posting.

I hope to see all the regular JJ posters (and new ones!) making their way to the board!
Old 05-21-2004, 04:36 PM
Absolute Fan

We were saved. YaY! Great job everyone. Keep posting.

I want to take this time to say thank you Mandy for holding down the fort alone while I was having some major computer issues. You rock, aces! Now I have one at home I can use and will be here to share in the Josh lovin' again. Good times.

Your reward for such wonderful actions? Josh is all yours for the rest of the month...What? You didn't actually think I'd give him to you for THAT long, right?

Ang