Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2019, 04:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I wonder who he was talking about when he said one of the actors was a nightmare to work with. I can't see that being Josh at all based on all the positive comments about him that we consistently hear, so I can only assume it was Anna.
No way. If it can't be Josh, it can't be Anna either. I understand that they didn't get along towards the final seasons (that was always speculated before), but Lance seems very opinionated here. I know Lance worked a lot with Dominick West on The Wire.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Last edited by aussiechic; 08-06-2019 at 09:00 PM
Old 08-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
No way. If it can't be Josh, it can't be Anna either. I understand that they didn't get along towards the final seasons (that was always speculated before), but Lance seems very opinionated here. I know Lance worked a lot with Dominick West on The Wire.
I listened to it twice and it really sounded like he was talking about Fringe and I only said I assume it was Anna, not that it was or that I expected it to be her. I like Anna and I have absolutely no proof that it was her. Most of his scenes were with Josh and Anna and I've heard so many positive comments from those who have worked with Josh, so I just expect it wasn't him.

I didn't mean to offend anyone or any Anna fans anywhere. I am a HUGE Fringe fans, so I was disappointed by what Lance said. Maybe he was the one that didn't necessarily vibe with the person he was talking about.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-07-2019, 01:07 AM
Elite Fan

Lance was also on Lost for a season. Once he said that he liked working with Anna so he can't have meant her. Josh can be opinionated about certain things so maybe he rubbed Lance up the wrong way. Whatever, it is all in the past now, and Josh seems to be popular with all his co-stars now, from what they say so lets look forward to his latest work and not dwell on the past. Maybe it was Lance that had the problem!
Old 08-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 08-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Lance was also on Lost for a season. Once he said that he liked working with Anna so he can't have meant her. Josh can be opinionated about certain things so maybe he rubbed Lance up the wrong way. Whatever, it is all in the past now, and Josh seems to be popular with all his co-stars now, from what they say so lets look forward to his latest work and not dwell on the past. Maybe it was Lance that had the problem!
Yeah, the past is the past. However, Lance sort made it the present with that comment

Old 08-09-2019, 03:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Maybe the most problematic actor he was talking about was Gene.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Maybe the most problematic actor he was talking about was Gene.
Well they did replace her twice

I noticed Lance Tweeted a Fringe pic today. Perhaps he's feeling some remorse over his comments or perhaps he got a lot of flack for those comments and he's trying to right that wrong.

Old 08-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe Lance was talking about John being a 'nightmare' to work with. John did make a comment about always trying to make Lance laugh during filming.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Well they did replace her twice

I noticed Lance Tweeted a Fringe pic today. Perhaps he's feeling some remorse over his comments or perhaps he got a lot of flack for those comments and he's trying to right that wrong.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Lance rarely posts Fringe related content.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Lance rarely posts Fringe related content.
Personally, I just think it’s sad and unprofessional when a co-worker, no matter the profession but especially when you’re in the public eye, like an actor, disses another co-worker publicly. It’s immature and invites all kinds of unnecessary speculation just like Lance’s comment has done. I’ve never heard any of his other co-workers diss Josh. Have you guys? In fact, I remember reading many times how well certain co-stars and especially crew members, loved working with him. They said he was funny and professional and considerate of their space, and always friendly and inclusive with the crew. Just sayin’.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah I agree, but he can get away with it by not naming names. Even though he said "the two leads" and there were Josh/Anna conflict rumors from 2012-2013, I think we as fans know.

How ever they felt about each other, they kept it professional when working and was able to complete 5 seasons and 100 episodes.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoGina (View Post)
Personally, I just think it’s sad and unprofessional when a co-worker, no matter the profession but especially when you’re in the public eye, like an actor, disses another co-worker publicly. It’s immature and invites all kinds of unnecessary speculation just like Lance’s comment has done. I’ve never heard any of his other co-workers diss Josh. Have you guys? In fact, I remember reading many times how well certain co-stars and especially crew members, loved working with him. They said he was funny and professional and considerate of their space, and always friendly and inclusive with the crew. Just sayin’.
That's everything I've heard about Josh too. And some of the folks that have worked with him seem to go out of their way to mention how nice he is.

Last edited by JJH85; 08-10-2019 at 05:57 PM
Old 08-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

I know Jasika enjoyed working with Josh as she mentioned every time she was on a certain blog dedicated to Fringe when it was airing.
Old 08-14-2019, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I know Jasika enjoyed working with Josh as she mentioned every time she was on a certain blog dedicated to Fringe when it was airing.
Just one more person who loved working with Josh.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread