Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

The Pacey Witter Appreciation Thread #3!

If anyone had the banner for this thread, please PM me.

Feel free to post your appreciation and discussion comments.

From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_JJfan
Do ya'll notice like I notice everytime Pacey kisses a girl it's so passionate? I mean there are kisses and then there are kisses. Just a thought I had.
Old 05-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't care what other parts Josh plays he will always be Pacey to me. That is the role I love him the most in.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I must say that I do enjoy watching Pacey kiss. He does it with a certain amount of tenderness and passion. It appears that his lips are not all over the girls face. If you guys know what I mean I love how he places his hands on their face and lifts their face up to his....and then on the more passionate ones his hands are at the back of their head...with his fingers in their hair.....and how he rubs noses with them....and I noticed a couple of times with Joey in Season 4 (When she gets drunk after finding out she was number 4) he makes a little noise...."mmm, mmm, mmm" each time he kissed her. ohhh myyyy I'm done.
"Jo, you can't say something like that to me and expect me not to kiss you, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna kiss you in about 10 seconds. And if you don't want me to kiss you... Well, if you don't want me to, I guess then you're just gonna have to stop me. " ........ "Ten"
Old 05-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Supreme Fan

You ARE smitten, LTJ!!
Old 05-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Pacey is the man To me he was the heart of the show, although to TPTB he wasn't the 'leading man' < that didn't matter to us, because the JJ charming was there and made us care for him.
~*Paolo Nutini*~
Old 05-24-2006, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Think how much better the show could have been if the writers and producers had been able to let go of the notion that Dawson and Joey were the couple of the show. They missed out on so much ignoring the others the way they did. Pacey was a much more interesting character than Dawson.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aynad
Pacey is the man To me he was the heart of the show, although to TPTB he wasn't the 'leading man' < that didn't matter to us, because the JJ charming was there and made us care for him.
Yes! ITA~ he was the heart of the show.
Old 05-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovethatJosh
I must say that I do enjoy watching Pacey kiss. He does it with a certain amount of tenderness and passion. It appears that his lips are not all over the girls face. If you guys know what I mean I love how he places his hands on their face and lifts their face up to his....and then on the more passionate ones his hands are at the back of their head...with his fingers in their hair.....and how he rubs noses with them....and I noticed a couple of times with Joey in Season 4 (When she gets drunk after finding out she was number 4) he makes a little noise...."mmm, mmm, mmm" each time he kissed her. ohhh myyyy I'm done.
AMEN to that!

Pacey IS the man!

Old 05-25-2006, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

here's a pic felicita

http://www.creekcaps.com/gallery/dis...bum=40&pos=598

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I find myself fastforwarding through the scenes that do not contain Josh when I am watching the DC seasons. It is fun to watch how he matures from his Caesar haircut days of season 1 to the bearded businessman of S6.

'when all is said and done---a lot more is 'said' than 'done.'

Judy
Old 05-25-2006, 08:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Amazingly (or not), Josh showed the most physical change over the six years. It's fascinating to watch his sweet baby face of season 1 mature into his drop-dead sexy features of season 6...

Avi by Agnis
Old 05-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Good point Kerr looks the same for the most point for the whole 5 years. Michelle changed her hair and lost weight but she really looked the same. Katie did that horrible two tone hair thing and James let's not talk about his hair.

Josh just kept getting more and more handsome as the seasons continued. I loved his look in the finale, so much more than stockbroker Pacey.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Hey girls! I just watched the Dention episode and I thought you guys would enjoy these! I posted these over in the DC Pacey appreciation thread, but the girls who don't go over there I'm sure want to see these as well

Sorry, I was extremely bored today! I start working again on Monday then I won't have as much time to go look for wonderful pictures of Pacey!

Last edited by *Jenn*; 05-25-2006 at 03:50 PM
Old 05-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love
You ARE smitten, LTJ!!
Yeap, and I am not ashmed to admit it anymore! Thanks to all of you!
"Jo, you can't say something like that to me and expect me not to kiss you, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna kiss you in about 10 seconds. And if you don't want me to kiss you... Well, if you don't want me to, I guess then you're just gonna have to stop me. " ........ "Ten"
Old 05-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

The photo's aren't working, sxy_readr. you might want to try right clicking on the actual image or making it bigger and right click on the image there to get the code.