Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2018, 04:18 PM
  #61
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12,131
I hope it's okay I posted this video here but it's so angsty..I love it!! It's a triangle with Joey/Pacey and Kelly from 90210.

__________________
"I want more.
I want y o u."

❚ dan & blair ❚
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:09 PM
  #62
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
Never apologize for posting a video with Josh in it.

However, this video was a little confusing. Was Pacey trying to get with Kelly or was Kelly trying to get with him or was Pacey with both of them at one point or another?


**************************************************************

First time I ever wanted to change my Birth month.

__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds

Last edited by JJH85; 09-17-2018 at 08:16 PM
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:46 AM
  #63
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,744
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:33 AM
  #64
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12,131
Thanks for that video! I disagree with him, I would still be fascinated with him as Pacey as I was 20 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
However, this video was a little confusing. Was Pacey trying to get with Kelly or was Kelly trying to get with him or was Pacey with both of them at one point or another?
I took it as he's dating Kelly but kept going to Joey any time she needed him which made Kelly insecure. She moves on to someone else but see's Pacey dancing with Joey at a party and she acts like doesn't care but Pacey responds with "But I want you to care, I don't want you to just accept it like that's the way it's supposed to be." Kelly and Joey both leave him at the party. During his talk with Doug, Pacey keeps picturing Kelly. Kelly comes to see him and he tells her he wants to be with her but she's too scared about 'losing him to another woman or inevitable lack of interest'.

I kinda didn't get the ending of him kissing Joey ..unless he's supposed to be kissing Kelly with Joey watching them.
__________________
"I want more.
I want y o u."

❚ dan & blair ❚
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:02 PM
  #65
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
Thanks for that, but I'm just as confused as before.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:39 AM
  #66
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12,131
Haha, my apologies.

Does anyone know where this is from?



I saw it here,

ETA:

aha! Just found it.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ael-bae-jordan

"My favourite request, however, is Jennifer’s. Jennifer just wants him to watch Dawson’s Creek with her. Dutifully, MBJ looks down the barrel of the camera and obliges Jennifer. “Wasn’t it always supposed to be Pacey?” he asks in a no duh tone, legs folded on the coffee table, biceps casually flexed as he gestures with the remote control. It was, Michael. How on earth did he know?"

I love MBJ even more now
__________________
"I want more.
I want y o u."

❚ dan & blair ❚

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 09-19-2018 at 11:20 AM
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:08 PM
  #67
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
That is awesome. I like MBJ and I love when other shows or any other medium talk about Dawson's Creek or just Pacey
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:04 PM
  #68
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12,131
Same ..I think it's cause we're such huge fans so when we see fellow fans we feel some sort of connection.
__________________
"I want more.
I want y o u."

❚ dan & blair ❚
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:55 PM
  #69
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Same ..I think it's cause we're such huge fans so when we see fellow fans we feel some sort of connection.
That is so true.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:29 PM
  #70
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12,131
do you know where this is from?

__________________
"I want more.
I want y o u."

❚ dan & blair ❚
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:35 PM
  #71
Master Fan

 
ryanforever's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 14,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
do you know where this is from?

season 3 episode 3 "None of the Above"
__________________
Stefan&Caroline/Jack&Kate/Finn&Rachel/Buffy&Angel/Mulder&Scully/Barney&Robin/Bill&Sookie/Lucas&Haley/Brody&Carrie/Monica&Chandler/Pacey&Joey/Leo&Kate
Jo&Alex/Meredith&Alex/Dexter&Debra/Dylan&Emma/Booth&Brennan/Jax&Tara

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
ryanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:38 PM
  #72
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12,131
Thank you! Do you know what was happening in this scene? I can't remember for some reason.
__________________
"I want more.
I want y o u."

❚ dan & blair ❚
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:46 PM
  #73
Master Fan

 
ryanforever's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 14,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Thank you! Do you know what was happening in this scene? I can't remember for some reason.
Pacey is drunk because of his break with Andie. She just returned his valuables and in this scene he is at the yatch club, he falls to the ground and drops a photo frame to the water... Hope my description is correct...
Poor Pacey
__________________
Stefan&Caroline/Jack&Kate/Finn&Rachel/Buffy&Angel/Mulder&Scully/Barney&Robin/Bill&Sookie/Lucas&Haley/Brody&Carrie/Monica&Chandler/Pacey&Joey/Leo&Kate
Jo&Alex/Meredith&Alex/Dexter&Debra/Dylan&Emma/Booth&Brennan/Jax&Tara

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
ryanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 03:29 PM
  #74
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
Pacey is drunk because of his break with Andie. She just returned his valuables and in this scene he is at the yatch club, he falls to the ground and drops a photo frame to the water... Hope my description is correct...
Poor Pacey
Awww, thank you! Yeah, those episodes aren't really part of my rewatch lol. Aw poor Pacey But he looks so cute here.
__________________
"I want more.
I want y o u."

❚ dan & blair ❚
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:26 AM
  #75
Master Fan

 
ryanforever's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 14,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Awww, thank you! Yeah, those episodes aren't really part of my rewatch lol. Aw poor Pacey But he looks so cute here.
your welcome yeah he look adorable here
__________________
Stefan&Caroline/Jack&Kate/Finn&Rachel/Buffy&Angel/Mulder&Scully/Barney&Robin/Bill&Sookie/Lucas&Haley/Brody&Carrie/Monica&Chandler/Pacey&Joey/Leo&Kate
Jo&Alex/Meredith&Alex/Dexter&Debra/Dylan&Emma/Booth&Brennan/Jax&Tara

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
ryanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST