Old 06-26-2017, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Really does he look 16-18 years older?
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

He resembles Sailor Pacey from that last set of Pacey pics.
Old 06-30-2017, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Talking to a friend last night who used to watch DC, and is still a fan. I am going to lend her my DC box set next time I'm up here and my Fringe box set when she returns from her holiday with my sister, as we were watching the first 2 eps last night and she was interested enough to want to see it all.

The one fly in the ointment about her being a DC fan is that she loved Dawson! She thought Pacey was cute but her heart belonged to Dawson. The saving grace is now she thinks Josh is better looking than JVDB. I'm sure after watching all of Fringe she will be converted.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Talking to a friend last night who used to watch DC, and is still a fan. I am going to lend her my DC box set next time I'm up here and my Fringe box set when she returns from her holiday with my sister, as we were watching the first 2 eps last night and she was interested enough to want to see it all.

The one fly in the ointment about her being a DC fan is that she loved Dawson! She thought Pacey was cute but her heart belonged to Dawson. The saving grace is now she thinks Josh is better looking than JVDB. I'm sure after watching all of Fringe she will be converted.
I look forward to hearing what she thinks of Pacey after her re-watch and if she watches Fringe first, then maybe just maybe she will convert
Old 07-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Such a cutie pie

Old 07-16-2017, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

So many great points as to why we love Pacey Witter

I'm pretty sure this made it to the Board before, but I enjoyed seeing it again.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguilla...ind#.momZWVGra
Old 07-21-2017, 05:48 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG y'all, I got these off etsy. I am SO EXCITED. (It's all season 2 ish, so no PJo. I think.)
Sandy K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

OMG, what are those?
Old 07-22-2017, 06:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Novels that were written using the Dawson's Creek characters and some of the show situations. The one I'm reading now is set in the "summer" and Dawson's broke up with Joey and Jen and at one point notes that he had kissed Joey but they're not dating.

Authorized fanfic.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
Novels that were written using the Dawson's Creek characters and some of the show situations. The one I'm reading now is set in the "summer" and Dawson's broke up with Joey and Jen and at one point notes that he had kissed Joey but they're not dating.

Authorized fanfic.
Are there many PJo ones?

You should post that pic over on the DC Board if you haven't already or I can post it for you.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:06 AM
Loyal Fan

They're all circa s2, I think, so no PJo. But I realized I don't have all of them. I've read the first one, it wasn't bad. The second one I've just started. They're vaguely linked to canon - the first one wasn't, but this second one is sort of set between s1 and s2? Like, Joey and Dawson have kissed and he's worrying about her going to France. But Jen's not mourning her grandfather, etc.

Feel free to post the pic over there, I only post in the PJo thread.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, I think I will post that pic over on the DC Board.

I want to know what's in the Book entitled "Meet the Stars". Is it about the cast, and if so what do they say about Josh?

Last edited by JJH85; 07-23-2017 at 10:29 AM
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Of course I read that first. It was complete puff, quotes from bop and teen magazine. No new pictures I could see at first glance which is the WORST.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

When I first read the Tweet, I thought of Josh as Pacey, so had to check out the article. And what do you know, he is mentioned, maybe not in the way I expected, but I will take it.

TV Guide‏
Verified account
*@TVGuide 22h
10 shows where the lead was eclipsed by someone better 10 Shows Where the Lead Was Eclipsed by Someone Better - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
Every once in a while a show comes along with a TV character who refuses to play by the rules or be held back by the fact they're technically a member of the supporting cast. In rare cases they shine because the actual lead is kind of insufferable, but it's far more often that a charismatic actor has just been given the right lines at the right time. When this situation happens, it can often lead to the supporting character being given more screentime -- or actually becoming the true star of the series.

When it comes to Dawson's Creek, everyone knows that Pacey Witter (Josh Jackson) easily eclipsed Dawson Leery (James Van Der Beek) in the romantic leading man department. But we're not here to talk about the many accomplishments of Pacey, for the true star of Dawson's Creek is Joey Potter (Katie Holmes). The girl who rowed her way down a creek for fun stole the teen drama from its namesake early on. If you need more proof, not only did the show completely revolve around Joey once the gang went off to college, Holmes is the only actor to appear in every episode of the series.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Karen Holden‏*@kmholden3 8h
Caution, hot when wet. #WitterWednesday

Last edited by JJH85; 08-02-2017 at 07:27 PM
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread