Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Flashback Friday to this episode. This trailer is everything haha..Joey was sooo jealous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IljaeZNnI0
Old 09-14-2018, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She was jealous, but she wouldn't admit that. I love their build up in S3.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-15-2018, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the link

I like how the writers were foreshadowing in the scene when Joey is talking to Dawson about Pacey and Jen that sometimes you just want someone at your reach at the end of the day and mentioned something about feelings too. When Joey goes back to the dance studio, she finds Pacey and grabs his hand as they leave

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-15-2018, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

one of my favorite episode, it's really here I realized that Joey had feelings for Pacey too

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 09-15-2018, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved their buildup in season three, there were so many little signs!
I am an original”
Old 09-15-2018, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
one of my favorite episode, it's really here I realized that Joey had feelings for Pacey too
That is an awesome episode and Pacey was so HOT in it too.

Old 09-16-2018, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
agree,his hair

Old 09-16-2018, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
Yeah, the drastic difference to how Dawson reacted to them kissing versus how Joey did. Jen explained it perfectly to Pacey, "Pacey, I saw the way you overreacted to Dawson, I saw the way that Joey overreacted to us. I know you're having trouble in math these days, but it doesn't take Einstein to get the sum total of these two overreactions."

But do you guys know what she meant by Pacey overreacting to Dawson?

Quote:
OMG heck yeah he did. I've been trying to find a gif of the moment right before Joey and Pacey noticed Jen and Dawson in the kiss. Pacey looked soooooo cute and this was one of the rare times I liked Pacey's shirt LOL.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 09-16-2018 at 08:34 AM
Old 09-16-2018, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

When jenn understood that pacey and joey had feelings for each other, she helped them to realize it, i was glad that jenn push them to be together despite her friendship for Dawson.Thank to her!

Old 09-16-2018, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Yep, she supported Joey and Pacey through their journey of figuring stuff out. I definitely appreciate her for that.
Old 09-16-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Yeah, the drastic difference to how Dawson reacted to them kissing versus how Joey did. Jen explained it perfectly to Pacey, "Pacey, I saw the way you overreacted to Dawson, I saw the way that Joey overreacted to us. I know you're having trouble in math these days, but it doesn't take Einstein to get the sum total of these two overreactions."

But do you guys know what she meant by Pacey overreacting to Dawson?

OMG heck yeah he did. I've been trying to find a gif of the moment right before Joey and Pacey noticed Jen and Dawson in the kiss. Pacey looked soooooo cute and this was one of the rare times I liked Pacey's shirt LOL.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I never understood what overreaction she was talking about.

Old 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was thinking the exact same thing. I never understood what overreaction she was talking about.
I watched that scene like 5 more times and I think she was referring to how Pacey reacted to Dawson accusing him of having an affair with Joey. The quote from the last hang man game. I don't think Pacey would have had this type of reaction if he didn't have feelings for Joey.

Dawson: How do you know what I think?
Pacey: Well, because man it's written all over your face, okay? Yes, me and Joey have been spending a lot of time together recently, because we've been here trying to learn how to ballroom dance and then she's teaching me a little trigonometry. You know what's much more interesting to me is that out of all the possible blond and brunette combinations, of women you and I both know, the first one that popped into your mind is Joey, now why is that, do you think?
Dawson: Pacey, you're not going to get out of this by attempting to psychoanalyze me.
Pacey: I'm just asking a simple question. I mean, Dawson, you and Joey...she's not your girlfriend anymore.
Dawson: Right, she's not.
Pacey:: Right...so then why are we having this conversation? See where I'm going with this? I mean, you're the same guy who told me a couple weeks ago that the two of you just needed to go your separate ways.
Dawson: Yeah, we do need to go our separate ways, it just never occurred to me that...
Pacey: That what? That she would actually go her separate way too...or perhaps it didn't occur to you that her separate way would include a stop over at me, is that what it is? God, man, this is the way it always is with you, you talk and talk but you don't listen to yourself. I mean, you say you're over her, but you're not. They're just words. They don't mean anything to you.
Dawson: You don't know what you're talking about.
Pacey: [Scoffs and turns and gestures over at Joey, who is dancing with an old man] Look at that girl, Dawson. Just take a good look, she's a freaking goddess, man, how long did you think it was going to be before some guy comes along and is interested in her, I mean really dude, and when that happens, what are you going to do?
Dawson: I-I'm just going to take it all as it comes.
Pacey: You're going to take is at it comes, hombre, well perhaps you should start figuring out right now, because the guy that comes along is not going to be your best friend and he's not going to ask for your permission, the guy that comes along is going to take one look at that woman and just cut right in on ya.
Dawson: What are you hiding, Pacey?
Pacey: What?
Dawson: Because all this analysis on my love life doesn't change the fact that you haven't answered my original question, why did I find that condom?
Pacey: Why do I bother? [Turns around and walks away]
Old 09-16-2018, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know, that seems like a different overreaction to me and I wouldn't make an assumption that it was because he was interested in Joey. I don't know, the whole thing still confuses me a bit.

Old 09-17-2018, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

Really? To me it was always obvious Pacey's overreaction to Dawson was when they were dancing and how he went off on Dawson about thinking Pacey and Joey were fooling around. Especially the things he says there like Joey not being Dawsonn's girlfriend anymore, how he will have to accept when Joey moves on and the next guy not being his best friend that will ask for permission, the guy Joey makes a stop to being him, and saying Joey is a goddess. That's clearly what Jen meant. I always loved how Pacey dragged Dawson's dumb ass in that scene, along with Jen noticing that Pacey and Joey have feelings for each other.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

Dawson is so opted and stubborn that he would not see an avow in a hallway. Pacey only explains what will happen. They had already had this kind of discussion in season 1 when pacey wanted to go out with joey.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread