Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2019, 05:48 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree. I know Dawson is a dumbass but I don't think he's THAT dumb lol. Subconsciously he knew something was up with Pacey and Joey. Hell, he's the one that pushed them together in the first place. Still glad Pacey threw that fact in his face in Show Me Love.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She looks so in love

icon credit: crash landing
Old 01-24-2019, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't watch DC for ages. My friend really enjoyed watching my videos of the whole series, but she's still a Dawson fan. (She loves Josh in Fringe though!)
Old 01-24-2019, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I haven't watch DC for ages. My friend really enjoyed watching my videos of the whole series, but she's still a Dawson fan. (She loves Josh in Fringe though!)
I love him in both, but oddly enough I'm more a Pacey/Joey fan than a Peter/Olivia fan.

Old 02-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have been re watching some of my favorite Pacey/Joey episodes lately.
I am an original”
Old 02-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

good point Butterfly85

Dawson kind got the ball rolling on Pacey getting close. Even though he did that, it was Pacey and Joey who chose to spend time together. Pacey chose to go over to her when she was crying. Joey chose to go with him to see Andie, he chose to see her at the docks, she chose to skip school with him, etc

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 02-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree. Even though he was the catalyst to them forming a friendship in S3 (thanks idiot lol) it grew cause of Pacey and Joey. They did chose to spend all that time together when they didn't need to. Like you have said many times, Joey decided to take those dancing lessons with Pacey instead of Dawson or Jack. Even Dawson wondered why she asked Pacey and not him. I even like the little touches like that one episode (can't remember which) where I think Andie went to confront Joey about her messing up her date with her creepy boss. She interrupted Pacey and Joey having lunch before Pacey walked away from the table. I liked that Pacey and Joey were having lunch together in the school cafeteria. Another example of them spending time together on their own. Things like all of that is why Joey was hurt when she thought Pacey was only spending time with her cause Dawson asked her to.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
good point Butterfly85

Dawson kind got the ball rolling on Pacey getting close. Even though he did that, it was Pacey and Joey who chose to spend time together. Pacey chose to go over to her when she was crying. Joey chose to go with him to see Andie, he chose to see her at the docks, she chose to skip school with him, etc
All of those moments were great.

Old 02-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

They were..

Source for full gifset

Yes it does Pacey
Old 02-03-2019, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree. Even though he was the catalyst to them forming a friendship in S3 (thanks idiot lol) it grew cause of Pacey and Joey. They did chose to spend all that time together when they didn't need to. Like you have said many times, Joey decided to take those dancing lessons with Pacey instead of Dawson or Jack. Even Dawson wondered why she asked Pacey and not him. I even like the little touches like that one episode (can't remember which) where I think Andie went to confront Joey about her messing up her date with her creepy boss. She interrupted Pacey and Joey having lunch before Pacey walked away from the table. I liked that Pacey and Joey were having lunch together in the school cafeteria. Another example of them spending time together on their own. Things like all of that is why Joey was hurt when she thought Pacey was only spending time with her cause Dawson asked her to.
thanks.

good points. Andie was acting jealous when she heard they had breakfast together. She mentioned to Joey that her and Pacey were getting close lately and then Joey says Pacey's a doofus, but then he has his moments. He was so blushy. When she was hurt about hearing about Dawson asking Pacey to watch her, she paused about how she thought something else and then the camera pans on Pacey and he's like having another one of those moments which go back to him saying she can't keeping doing this to him

Old 02-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

One of the many reasons I love SK is cause of Pacey and Joey fighting in the bed and over the covers. Their banter is just as great as their kisses and romantic scenes.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
One of the many reasons I love SK is cause of Pacey and Joey fighting in the bed and over the covers. Their banter is just as great as their kisses and romantic scenes.
I love that scene too, I laugh at that final look Joey gives when Pacey grabs the covers. She does that so well.

Old 02-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

I like how he leans over her was sniffing her arm. She pretends to sleep

Old 02-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I so love when their in the bed together and he just looks at her and she pretends to be asleep. They had an instant connection, as soon as he looked at her she opened her eyes. So cute. Like I said, SK has so many great moments. It's my favorite episode of S3.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I so love when their in the bed together and he just looks at her and she pretends to be asleep. They had an instant connection, as soon as he looked at her she opened her eyes. So cute. Like I said, SK has so many great moments. It's my favorite episode of S3.
I know I love that scene which is why I wrote that Fan Fic about it.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread