Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

https://www.beamly.com/tv-film/pacey...need-know-love

Quote:
It has officially been 11 years since Dawson’s Creek ended, and we still spend every waking day wondering if we will ever find someone as amazing as Pacey Witter.

Because Pacey Witter is one of the greatest characters in teen television history — and Pacey and Joey are one of the greatest television couples ever. Period.

Pacey and Joey’s relationship evolved so much over the years — from “hatred” to friendship to high school love to grown-up love… and every step along the way was amazing to watch.
And all those can be seen in the link.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-08-2017, 01:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks JJH85 I really enjoyed that!!!
Old 10-08-2017, 05:37 AM
Extreme Fan

But there were some beautiful moments in s5! Like when they're talking on the boat in 5.03. Though I totally agree any moment involving *ddie is the WORST. The absolute worst.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They did have some nice moments in S5. I'm glad the showrunners didn't try to keep the two of them from talking to each other. And I loved that moment when they first saw each other in Boston. Pacey/Josh was so gorgeous in that scene too.

Old 10-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Bianca09 and JJH85. I like how her face lights up when she says he wouldn't have to ask

thanks for the link JJH85

agree. I thought they had some good moments in season 5. There was a critic at Forever Young who was a PJ shipper and mentioned some good PJ moments in season 5

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 10-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
But there were some beautiful moments in s5! Like when they're talking on the boat in 5.03. Though I totally agree any moment involving *ddie is the WORST. The absolute worst.
I haven't watched S5 in so long, I don't remember much and I hated the season cause they were forcing D/J again Pacey and Joey's scene when they talk near his boat is the only good P/J scene I remember. After that I felt like they pretended they were never in "love of my life" serious love. Anyway, I love their reunion scene when they first see each other since he left town.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I haven't watched S5 in so long, I don't remember much and I hated the season cause they were forcing D/J again Pacey and Joey's scene when they talk near his boat is the only good P/J scene I remember. After that I felt like they pretended they were never in "love of my life" serious love. Anyway, I love their reunion scene when they first see each other since he left town.
That is true, but the best thing about that is it didn't work AGAIN.

Old 10-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked a few scenes with them in season 5...I liked when they saw each other for the first time and their faces when pacey said we used to date,lol they way joey answered and her tone/face I often thought it was also referencing them dating in real life..
And a few other scenes when they are at the club/bar and when they are walking after they all have dinner together when they find out about Dawson and Jen...
Old 10-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Extreme Fan

If I were choosing highlights of Pacey/Joey, I would include the walk/hug after the Dawson/Jen dinner and the reunion scene. Then immediately skip forward to the episode before Castaways.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

agree. I like when he calls her the number one skittish kitten in his life

Old 10-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like when he bites her at the Juke Box after she says "bite me Pacey". I also like when he admits about not wanting to be with Audrey like when he wanted to be with Joey after they had their summer together.

Old 10-09-2017, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

agree. I like when they are sitting at the club with Audrey and Audrey says that Charlie is smitten with Joey and Pacey says he doesn't blame him and she says thank you and puts her hair behind her ears

Old 10-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I like my Pacey/Joey untainted by other loves so I'd skip over the club scene.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I like my Pacey/Joey untainted by other loves so I'd skip over the club scene.
I know what you mean, but sometimes you miss those little hidden moments between them and every moment is worth it.

Old 10-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

agree JJH85. I like when Joey first sees Pacey and is back at the dorm and Audrey wanted to know about the guy at the restaurant who obviously has a huge impact on her life

Closed Thread   Post New Thread