Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2017, 03:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aw, another lovely one
Old 09-14-2017, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a great video and I never get tired of watching them.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-14-2017, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never get tired of watching them either.
I am an original”
Old 09-15-2017, 12:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Yep either do I,I watch them all the time!
Old 09-15-2017, 11:11 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Me neither, I still watch and love their clips. They get better with time and like I said before, when I rewatched the episodes two years ago (time flies) I had a new and different perspective on some things. I was even more impressed by Pacey and what a great and honorable man he was. Especially in S3 and 4 when it came to Joey. He's a hell of a great boyfriend
Old 09-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the pic JJH85

thanks for the video Bianca09

I like how she's staring at him here

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"

Last edited by hshapir2; 09-16-2017 at 10:27 AM
Old 09-16-2017, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Me neither, I still watch and love their clips. They get better with time and like I said before, when I rewatched the episodes two years ago (time flies) I had a new and different perspective on some things. I was even more impressed by Pacey and what a great and honorable man he was. Especially in S3 and 4 when it came to Joey. He's a hell of a great boyfriend
I was too I just rewatched it this year for the first time in a long time and as an adult and had forgotten how lovely he was with joey and andie for that matter.. he was really the greatest boyfriend.there was only a couple of times I thought oh pacey that wasn't good promcide obviously he was so mean to joey and in four stories I didn't like the questions he asked joey after the slept together for the 1st time.. but everything else he was perfect.. he brought her a WALL!!! That's love
Old 09-17-2017, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He was a great boyfriend and had such a great heart. He makes it fun to watch these two, but then I am very biased.

Old 09-17-2017, 11:37 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I was too I just rewatched it this year for the first time in a long time and as an adult and had forgotten how lovely he was with joey and andie for that matter.. he was really the greatest boyfriend.there was only a couple of times I thought oh pacey that wasn't good promcide obviously he was so mean to joey and in four stories I didn't like the questions he asked joey after the slept together for the 1st time.. but everything else he was perfect.. he brought her a WALL!!! That's love
I agree, it was so different for me to watch DC again being in my 30's lol. It made me have even less tolerance for S2 cause I feel almost EVERYTHING that season was immature as hell. Especially Dawson/Joey's melodrama over stupid sh.. (OMG, the second kiss! You read my diary! You said in your test you were in love twice, why? I want to make this movie about our breakup! Maybe I slept with Jack/Jen, etc. Ugh, STFU) I know they were teenagers and most of us were like that thinking stupid crap was so important but god. I loved the wall along with Pacey beating up that racist idiot for destroying Joey's mural and in S4 when he asked the teacher to let Joey take that test again. Things like that just mean alot and show true love. The only time I didn't like Pacey was in Promicide, but that was plot driven, contrieved bs writing. I loved how SELFLESS Pacey always was.
Old 09-18-2017, 02:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I agree, it was so different for me to watch DC again being in my 30's lol. It made me have even less tolerance for S2 cause I feel almost EVERYTHING that season was immature as hell. Especially Dawson/Joey's melodrama over stupid sh.. (OMG, the second kiss! You read my diary! You said in your test you were in love twice, why? I want to make this movie about our breakup! Maybe I slept with Jack/Jen, etc. Ugh, STFU) I know they were teenagers and most of us were like that thinking stupid crap was so important but god. I loved the wall along with Pacey beating up that racist idiot for destroying Joey's mural and in S4 when he asked the teacher to let Joey take that test again. Things like that just mean alot and show true love. The only time I didn't like Pacey was in Promicide, but that was plot driven, contrieved bs writing. I loved how SELFLESS Pacey always was.
Oh yes all that stuff in season 2 was like oh my goodness,but like you said we were all once teenagers.and I'm now I'm in my 30s too lol. oh yes it was so sweet when he got the teacher to let joey take the test again..yep and standing up for her when her mural was wrecked..yes he was so wonderful
To her and so selfless.. yep understand the writing of promicide and why it was but man he was awful to her.. but it gave us separation anxiety which is one of my favourite episodes even though it was heartbreaking for them it was still a beautiful episode and they still loved each other...
Old 09-18-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There were so many moments where Pacey showed how big a heart he had and how he always thought of her first.. He was incredible which also made them incredible.

Old 09-18-2017, 11:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
There were so many moments where Pacey showed how big a heart he had and how he always thought of her first.. He was incredible which also made them incredible.
Yes couldn't agree more... after all these years they still are my favourite couple...
Old 09-19-2017, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

good points

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-19-2017, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that kiss there.
I am an original”
Old 09-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
Yes couldn't agree more... after all these years they still are my favourite couple...
There is just something about them that makes them one of the Top OTPs among fans.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread