Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 01:25 AM
Elite Fan

good point JJH85. I bet that was added in there by KH

I am sorry Bianca09. I looked around for a while and had no luck. I did find the series finale kiss spoiler. All the extra stuff with Pacey kissing Joey's cheek and rubbing his nose across it was added in there by JJ

Quote:
PACEY: Would you help me out?
JOEY: How?
PACEY: Well, something like this...
Pacey bends her back and kisses her. When he pulls her back up, Joey has a look on her face showing that she felt something. All of a sudden, we hear Dawson...
DAWSON: Jen!
Jen collapses. Everyone runs to her.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 06-29-2017, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Based on that promo script, Josh and Katie well exceeded the emotion in that kiss scene. I don't recall him saying anything, but that brief look he gives her before he kisses her speaks volumes and the look on Katie's face after he does is a whole lot more than just a look showing she felt something. That was a look of pure ecstasy IMO.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 06-29-2017, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

word. I remember someone mentioning that Pacey's reaction wasn't shown, but I saw a reaction after they kissed and then he went to see if Maddie left

I remember posting the script dialogue I found for the PJ scenes in the club in season 5. DJen had screen directions, but PJ had only dialogue. All the leaning, blushing, and the moment before Audrey interrupts was added in there

Old 06-29-2017, 01:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love in the series finale when Pacey kissing her at the wedding. The way he dips her, Joey's flushed look (it shows so much that she still loves him and she looked like that alot when Pacey kissed her) and I also love when he says "Thanks" and kisses her cheek, then that look they give each other before Jen faints.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
good point JJH85. I bet that was added in there by KH

I am sorry Bianca09. I looked around for a while and had no luck. I did find the series finale kiss spoiler. All the extra stuff with Pacey kissing Joey's cheek and rubbing his nose across it was added in there by JJ
Oh that's ok thanks for posting what you did... oh that's so sweet that jj added the kissing of joeys cheek and the nose rubbing...
Wish I was around on the net when the show was on and knew all the other times things were added by the actors....
Old 06-29-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All this talk of those scenes is making me want to watch the finale.

Here's the dance scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMj9v6H5vzs

Here's a great \PJo video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYxiQwrb3Y

Last edited by JJH85; 06-29-2017 at 06:30 PM
Old 06-29-2017, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
All this talk of those scenes is making me want to watch the finale.

Here's the dance scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMj9v6H5vzs

Here's a great \PJo video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYxiQwrb3Y
Great videos!! Yep I've been doing a re watch of pj scenes for the last week!!
Old 06-29-2017, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love in the series finale when Pacey kissing her at the wedding. The way he dips her, Joey's flushed look (it shows so much that she still loves him and she looked like that alot when Pacey kissed her) and I also love when he says "Thanks" and kisses her cheek, then that look they give each other before Jen faints.
welcome. I agree those looks were hot

Quote:
Oh that's ok thanks for posting what you did... oh that's so sweet that jj added the kissing of joeys cheek and the nose rubbing...
Wish I was around on the net when the show was on and knew all the other times things were added by the actors....
welcome. KW loved it so much, he let it stay in there. There were other things added in throughout the years. In the series finale, JJ added "I have always, always, loved you. He was just supposed to say "I love you' KH added stuff throughout the years. In Te of Pacey, she adds 'I love you' after everyone sings "Happy Birthday"

thanks for the clips JJH85

Here's another clip of them here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUqOjStCU

I like how nervous she is when he first sees her in the restaurant. At 2:31, the looks between them are great. I notice as he's moving towards her, she keeps gazing at him and looks flustered until 2:46. Bianca09, KW said KH and JJ adlibbed most of the food fight. He just wrote food fight. There were a cut scene where Pacey was supposed to fall on top of Joey. The previews showed her sitting on the counter and he was kissing or caressing her, but it didn't air.

Old 06-29-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I find it so odd watching videos in different languages because it's not actually their voices.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
welcome. I agree those looks were hot

welcome. KW loved it so much, he let it stay in there. There were other things added in throughout the years. In the series finale, JJ added "I have always, always, loved you. He was just supposed to say "I love you' KH added stuff throughout the years. In Te of Pacey, she adds 'I love you' after everyone sings "Happy Birthday"

thanks for the clips JJH85

Here's another clip of them here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUqOjStCU

I like how nervous she is when he first sees her in the restaurant. At 2:31, the looks between them are great. I notice as he's moving towards her, she keeps gazing at him and looks flustered until 2:46. Bianca09, KW said KH and JJ adlibbed most of the food fight. He just wrote food fight. There were a cut scene where Pacey was supposed to fall on top of Joey. The previews showed her sitting on the counter and he was kissing or caressing her, but it didn't air.
Oh really oh I wish we got to see that scene and it wasn't cut..oh that food fight was so great..:-) thanks for the info and video..yes I thought kh said I love you after singing happy birthday...
Old 06-30-2017, 12:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I find it so odd watching videos in different languages because it's not actually their voices.
Oh me too it sounds so funny..😂
Old 06-30-2017, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

thanks

I can't find it in English. I try to just focus on the reactions

Bianca09, this was not scripted. KW took this picture of JJ and KH off camera from the finale and put it on the air

Old 06-30-2017, 02:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love the food fight mainly cause of that look between Pacey and Joey like they were going to kiss. The sexual tension was so hot in that moment.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

totally agree Butterfly85

This pic shows how much she wants to kiss him too

Last edited by hshapir2; 06-30-2017 at 04:05 PM
Old 06-30-2017, 06:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
thanks

I can't find it in English. I try to just focus on the reactions

Bianca09, this was not scripted. KW took this picture of JJ and KH off camera from the finale and put it on the air

Oh wasn't it aww oh how sweet..:-)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread