Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2017, 08:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks JJH85. In the beginning, she got nervous when they were practicing the play and it came to the lovey dovey parts

Thanks for bringing that over. It's amazing how popular Pacey and Joey still are
I love the start of the episode when they are practicing the play she does get nervous when it comes to the lovey Dover part...and watching jealous pacey through that episode is great!!
Bianca09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Bianca09

I really like how the writers showed him affecting her there

Here in FTT, she looks nervous when she thinks he's hitting on her

In the series finale, the first scene in Dawson's show is about Sam's subconscious feelings for Petey which goes with this episode. Dawson asks if PJ are just friends. He wants to know why she took dance classes with Pacey

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

It's almost like Joey wanted Pacey to hit on her. She looked nervous but it was a hopeful nervous UMO
Old 08-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

good point. After, she's like that's the worst pickup line like she wants to know if he was hitting on her

I really find this scene underrated when she comes to see him in the series finale. She was acting nervous and was looking around here. There was also an angsty feel to it with the intense way they are looking at each other. When she says she was walking around in a fog and realized she hadn't eaten all day went with his metaphor about the smudged windows

Old 08-13-2017, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

This picture keeps popping up, it must be one of your favourite scenes.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It's almost like Joey wanted Pacey to hit on her. She looked nervous but it was a hopeful nervous UMO
Yep I agree it's like she wanted him to hit on her.. yep couldn't agree more she looked nervous but a hopeful nervous..
Old 08-13-2017, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

I like it because it shows how affected she was by the kiss by acting nervous when she sees him.

When she sees him with Jen, she has a look like why is he kissing her instead of me. Before, it was hypothetical and she wasn't taking him seriously, but when she sees him kissing Jen, she acts like someone who's being cheated on. Jen tells Pacey that she overreacted and points out he overreacted to Dawson

Old 08-13-2017, 11:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I like it because it shows how affected she was by the kiss by acting nervous when she sees him.

When she sees him with Jen, she has a look like why is he kissing her instead of me. Before, it was hypothetical and she wasn't taking him seriously, but when she sees him kissing Jen, she acts like someone who's being cheated on. Jen tells Pacey that she overreacted and points out he overreacted to Dawson
I really love those scenes at the dancing studio between hem all.. the switching of partners and all the questions it made me laugh..
Old 08-14-2017, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I really love those scenes at the dancing studio between hem all.. the switching of partners and all the questions it made me laugh..
That was an awesome PJo episode.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

I like how Jen and Dawson saw them walking together and seeing them happy. That's what prompted them to think something was going on. I always found it interesting that they were flirting in ETWI and they didn't even notice, but in that scene, they weren't even touching each other. Then again, I heard JJ and KH adlibbed the hip bumping, so maybe that is why there was no reaction for DJen.

Old 08-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

I love those moments where Josh and Katie adlibbed.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

me too

I also notice she says the only triangle consists of you, me, and Dawson. That was the first time the triangle was brought up. Joey has so many subconscious moments about Pacey in that episode. After talking to Dawson about wanting someone in you reach at the end of the day even if it's wrong, the feelings are there. She grabs onto Pacey's hand at the end of the episode

Old 08-14-2017, 11:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I love those moments where Josh and Katie adlibbed.
Me too they are the best
Old 08-14-2017, 11:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I love FTT. I love how it shows there are feelings between Pacey and Joey, Joey's jealousy, Pacey ripping Dawson a new one, Jen realizing what is going on with P/J, the dance scenes, and the dance teacher calling out P/J's attraction for each other.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 02:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I love FTT. I love how it shows there are feelings between Pacey and Joey, Joey's jealousy, Pacey ripping Dawson a new one, Jen realizing what is going on with P/J, the dance scenes, and the dance teacher calling out P/J's attraction for each other.
Yep everything you have mentioned I love also,it's a really great episode...
Reply   Post New Thread