Old 07-26-2017, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

good point Butterfly85

thanks JJH85

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 07-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I would of been fine with Dawson and Gretchen getting back together (if it was believable since she just vanished after S4 lol) that's the only Dawson pairing I kind of liked. I'm just glad P/J ended up together. Their one of the FEW pairings I liked that ended up together. Most of the pairings I've loved in my life didn't end up together. Usually one or both got killed off
Old 07-26-2017, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I actually didn't mind Dawson and Gretchen together so would of been ok with that ending!!
Old 07-27-2017, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

I would have been fine with that ending

agree. I think PJ is the only couple I shipped that got a happy ending

Old 07-27-2017, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Other than Gretchen, the only other person I felt had any real chemistry with Dawson was Jen and I liked them together in S5.

But this is a PJo Thread, so won't get into that any more.

I agree that Pacey and Joey were the best couple on the show. Nobody had chemistry like they did, they were just magnetic. Loved them together and so glad they ended up together.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-27-2017, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

good points

People are still talking about DC and comparing to other shows and couples. It's about DC, but they seem like PJ shippers too

https://www.hypable.com/riverdale-da...ew-generation/

Old 07-28-2017, 12:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Just watch the episode failing down I love the scenes at the end.. also love when pacey says you love me and joey says you bug me
Also love how they always hold hands then they do the thing were pacey ends up putting his arm around joeys shoulder/neck.. if I knew how to put gifs on here I would show you what I mean,they do it quite often...
Old 07-28-2017, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

agree. That is a great scene. I like their banter at the end too

Bianca09, I can teach you how to put in gifs. What I do is [IMG][/IMG]. Next, I go to the place where the gif is and right click and then shade the words and copy and paste them in the middle of the [IMG][/IMG].

Old 07-28-2017, 11:27 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love their couple moments, their so cute and real. I also love in that episode when Joey puts her hands on his face, he holds on to them, then he kisses her. I love how vulnerable it showed Pacey was in that moment and how much he needed Joey
Old 07-28-2017, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

agree Butterfly85. I love how intense it is after they kiss like their love is so powerful

Old 07-28-2017, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh thank you hshapir2.. I really had no idea.. and thanks for the gif that's exactly what I was talking about..if you watch they do that move a lot in other episodes... I love at the end to when we can only see the back of them as they are walking away looks like josh is saying something into Katie's ear..
Yep it really does show how vulnerable pacey is buttterfly85 it's one of my favourite scenes..
Old 07-28-2017, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Every time I see a gif or a pic of them, it makes me love them even more.

Super close here and they aren't even a couple at the time.

I love how totally into Pacey, Joey was.

And the way he always looked at her. Who wouldn't want to have sex with a guy like this?

Old 07-28-2017, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Me too JJH85 they are soooo good pics or gifs of them.. oh yes that 1st one is super close love it!!
Old 07-28-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
Me too JJH85 they are soooo good pics or gifs of them.. oh yes that 1st one is super close love it!!
And I love her reaction to him in that pic too.

Old 07-28-2017, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh thank you hshapir2.. I really had no idea.. and thanks for the gif that's exactly what I was talking about..if you watch they do that move a lot in other episodes... I love at the end to when we can only see the back of them as they are walking away looks like josh is saying something into Katie's ear..
Yep it really does show how vulnerable pacey is buttterfly85 it's one of my favourite scenes..
your welcome. I just watched the last scene from Falling Down. I notice it takes about eight seconds for them to open their eyes after they kiss. It's like they are savoring the kiss. I like the banter about why she's so much smarter than him and then when she rubs his neck and the arm wrapping too

Quote:
Every time I see a gif or a pic of them, it makes me love them even more.

Super close here and they aren't even a couple at the time.
thanks JJH85. I saw that on twitter. I like how you made it big. I love her face too. JJ and KH weren't scripted to be leaning that close. I had a script for PJ's scene and DJen's scene. The DJen scene had dialogue and other stuff. The PJ stuff just had dialogue. She could have just stood up when he talked. She sat on the pool table. He could have gotten his ball and walked around her instead of leaning close to her . She's like glowing and blushing. If you pause the clip, it looks like they are kissing someone told me once.

I love the kissing pics and the one from C and S. The lip biting in SK was hot. I noticed she bit his lips during other kissing scenes

here's a new link

TV's greatest ever love triangles

Last edited by hshapir2; 07-29-2017 at 10:13 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread