Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the fanart

I like when Aunt Gwen asks why DJ are not together and Joey brings up Pacey. Later, she's like now she knows why they're not together

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-27-2017, 04:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Aunt Gwen is so annoying to me. Like, you are not in charge of your nephew's romantic life. And especially not in charge of Joey's.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

agree

Even though she is annoying, she played an indirect part in Joey admitting her feelings for Pacey. She knew that Joey was totally into Pacey and wanted her to talk to Dawson about it

Old 04-27-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was also Gwen's story about her own life that made Joey realize that Pacey made her feel "alive". The look on Joey's face when Gwen tells the story about how her last guy made her feel alive, it's like a light bulb went off in Joey's head and she realized the same thing about Pacey.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 04-27-2017, 02:30 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Yeah, that was the only good thing about her in that episode. Besides that, to hell with her.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
^^^Yeah, that was the only good thing about her in that episode. Besides that, to hell with her.
Sometimes you kill me. But I do love your honesty.

The worst part was when she interrupted a very hot and sexy make out session between Pacey and Joey.

Angie*⛵️ DCSource‏*@theangiescreek 7h
» KJER'S DAY «

Josh about Katie:

"Before the show was even on the air, she asked me out. It was the first time... http://fb.me/1umwgEg7h

Quote:
Josh about Katie:
"Before the show was even on the air, she asked me out. It was the first time I was ever tracked down by a beautiful woman. Life was good."

"I'm pretty fond of the woman in my life, so she is my current dream girl."

"I will say, in our defence, that it wasn't difficult having a relationship with Katie. Our friendship, romantic or otherwise, is strong and we get along brilliantly, so all that stuff has never been too much of a problem"

"I've personally been happy with the series this year. I've been getting to work with Katie every day, and we get along like a house on fire." [talking about the Season 3 of Dawson's Creek]

"Will there be more kissing scenes with Katie Holmes?"

Josh: "There can never possibly be enough kissing with Katie Holmes!"

"You could take her picture in the dark and she'd still look good."

"I haven't heard from [Katie] in a long time now, eighteen months. [...] You know, she's obviously moved off into a different part of her life, so I somehow doubt she's sitting around waiting for my call. I'd like to believe that, but I just don't think it's the case."

"Katie [Holmes], at the beginning of Dawson's Creek was so natural - she'd never really worked before, so the words would go in her ear and come out her mouth with no filter and it was beautiful to watch."

"It affected every part of our relationship. We were in love. It was a good thing and it's over now. It's water under the bridge, but it's still a cherished part of my life."

"Oh, God, she's so beautiful. She got prettier from last season. When I was in the first photo shoot, I walked in and was like, 'Holy *****!'"

Angie*⛵️ DCSource‏*@theangiescreek 6h
» KJER'S DAY «

Katie and Josh, during the seasons, have added some details in their love scenes that weren't in... http://fb.me/2SKaCHqF6

Quote:
Katie and Josh, during the seasons, have added some details in their love scenes that weren't in the script.

▪1x08: Katie look and touch Josh in a way that is incoherent with the relationship that Pacey and Joey have in first season.

▪ 2x22: Katie and Josh hold each other hands while they watch the Ice House burn.

▪ 3x17: Liz, one of the writers of Dawson’s Creek, says: “Josh and Katie are good friends.
They play funny games around the set but they also have a big respect for eachother. They work very very well in the scenes together. I remember that in episode 3.17 they were quite worried because they wanted the “first kiss” scene working. It didn’t was as they wanted and Katie started to be frustrated. Josh has been very sweet talking to her and thinking about what they could do for the scene to work. For both was important that the scene would have been perfect. When they try again the scene, it was so magic! They hug themselves and smiled. It was a sweet moment between them”.

▪ 3x19: Josh steals a true kiss to Katie.

▪ 4x01: In an interview for “Jane Magazine” Katie confessed that she bite for fun Joshua in one of the kissing scenes after he did it before.

▪ 4x12: Katie, after singing the Happy Birthday song, adds “I love you” but on the script there weren’t these words.

▪ 4x13: After Josh kiss Katie’s hand, she kiss his hand too.

▪ 4x14: Katie after the word "Ten" adds "My Love" and they share a true kiss.

▪ 6x14: After Joey's kiss drunken, Josh adds the kiss on the forehead.

▪ 6x17: The first kiss, in the script, must be "tender" and the second on the cheek not on the lips.

▪ 6x18: After the dance scene between Pacey and Joey, Katie continued to cry but this scene wasn’t in the script and it has been cut.

▪ 6x23/24: Josh adds the kiss on cheek after the first kiss and changes the words, after saying “You're off the hook”, from “I love you” to “I’ve always loved you”.
Quote:
Katie about Josh:

"What's the most romantic date you've ever been on?"

Katie: "There was this one time I got caught in a rainstorm with somebody, and we were dancing in the street. It was pretty romantic."

"Ah yes, but didn't you say in a recent interview, that Joshua Jackson, made you get out of a car and dance in a storm?"
Katie: "No comment!"

"I'm just going to say that I met somebody last year. I fell in love for the first time and it was something so incredible and indescribable that I will always treasure it. He's now one of my best friends. It's weird, it's almost like a real-life Dawson-and-Joey type thing."

"Lets just say that I've made it known to that person that my feelings for him went past friendship."

"[Josh] makes me laugh. He's really fun to hang out with and he's also very smart. I'm not sure if everybody knows that he is very smart."

"He's like Pacey. He steals the show. He's got a great sense of humour. He's intelligent."

"We're great friends. We did date. We fell in love. And I love him and now we have a friendship, which is nice."

"Whenever you have a bad day, just go to Josh's trailer and he makes you feel so much better."

"I've never been jealous when [Josh] had to play a romantic scene, because right before the scene, he would come to me and whisper something sweet in my ear."

"That's true [that I'm really close to Josh], our relationship lasted during all the first season of Dawson's Creek and part of the second season. We are since really good friends, so Joshua was my first love. I'm not ready to forget him!"
Quote:
Katie said that Josh was her first true love and, just like on the show, he was the one with whom she lost her virginity. She had waited long enough, and felt that hes feelings were real for the first time. Katie does not want to share any details, but she describes her first time in a single word, "I was nervous."

Quote:
For the success of the show, they decide to exceed the embarrassment and, maybe because of the script, they approach again to each other. But he is dating with Brittany Daniel (Eve in Dawson’s Creek) and she meet the American Pie star Chris Klein. Josh admits how much has been difficult to forget Katie and he says too that at the beginning was very sad for him to see Katie walk hand in hand with Chris. Josh brake up with Brittany but the relationchip between Katie and Chris begins more serious. In spite of all that, our favourites on the set have a chemistry that perforates the screen and Kevin Williamson himself admits that he noticed the singular relation that links Katie to Josh.
Katie says at an American magazine that she bit Josh’s lips after that he did the same thing with her. This fact shocked us and we begin to hope in a meeting. But, unfortunately for us, nothing of all that happens. But how can we forget phrases like this “You could take her picture in the dark and she'd still look good” and who doesn’t feel melancholy to read this other Josh’s phrase “She's gotten more beautiful over the summer. I don't know how. She's going from girl to woman. Wait until you meet her, that's when you fall in love”.

Last edited by JJH85; 04-27-2017 at 05:30 PM
Old 04-27-2017, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the fanart and quotes JJH85. I liked the gif too

JJ said his favorite scenes on the show were with KH. He said True Love was his favorite moment. The next time he was asked, he said it was working in the middle of season 4 with KH

Old 04-28-2017, 01:51 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol I can be too real sometimes but Gwen was a grown woman obsessed with her teenage nephew's dating life. Besides interrupting Pacey and Joey's hot kiss and knows the deal with them then pushes Dawson towards Joey knowing she has fallen for Pacey. I mean, you saw them sucking face and their sexual tension in the kitchen so WTH are you doing? Stupid, mind your (grown) buisness.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

good point. In a way, she wanted to ruin Dawson's trip. She told Joey to tell him

Old 04-28-2017, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hadn't seen a lot of those quotes from Josh or Katie about each other. I think I will put them over in the "first lady" Thread too.

Old 04-28-2017, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

cool

It's amazing how well they got along. After what I heard about other rl couples, it's refreshing. I did also like hearing JJ admit he loved her, so it was hard like a year later on Conan I think. He said he would be saying similar lines on that they said in real life

Old 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I remember him saying "sorry Katie, I love you, but it was hard" when talking about filming the intimate scenes with her after having a relationship.

Sometimes I think he only said that to placate those affected, like significant others, but then maybe it was hard. However, it if was hard then they did a great job at hiding it.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

To me, him saying it was hard showed how much they loved each other or maybe there were feelings there. I agree. He said they had no choice because of the show. I remember reading it somewhere. I remember some posters were speculating that season 5 was the way it was because they thought maybe there was a fallout between JJ and KH. Even the sporadic interaction they had showed how comfortable they were together. I watched the TRL thing during the 100 episode. They seemed like they got along well. I heard from someone who saw the cast promoting the 100 episode and said KH went of JJ and gave him a hug when he looked upset about something. It reminded of the series finale when KW said he took a picture of them in the hospital and put it on camera

He was practically flirting with her here. He's like who were you kissing and puts his finger on her chin and then she puts her finger on her chin

Old 04-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like that little moment in the interview where he just wipes something off of her lip. Only people who are extremely comfortable with each other would do that.

Something else from DC Source.

Quote:
-- When did you realize the Joey/Pacey relationship could be worth pursuing?

KEVIN WILLIAMSON: In the first season. You know that moment where they had to take their clothes off? It was in the science class. That was the episode where we first went, “Okay. There are sparks here. This is a storyline that we’re going to go down but we’ll have to wait.”

-- Why wait?

KEVIN WILLIAMSON: We knew there was a storyline and that ultimately they were going to have to get it on. We knew that it was going to be a triangle. We saw it and we waited and we put a pause on it and [the writers] brought it in at the right time. [Pacey] went through a lot and I thought the different writers that came and went over the course of the years did such a wonderful job of telling the tale of this young kid who took this huge journey. I feel like the show earned Pacey. He really became a man that was worthy of Joey.

Last edited by JJH85; 04-28-2017 at 07:46 PM
Old 04-28-2017, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

totally agree JJH85

found this pic. She looks mesmerized by him here when they are talking near the dorms

Closed Thread   Post New Thread