Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I always thought their hottest make out was in the Longest Day. Which is not so much intense looks, but you know, hot making out.
It was definitely hot. Sometimes, I feel like I voyeur watching those scenes. There was a lot of moaning going on there

Quote:
Oh yeah, I totally agree. It was hot and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other which also show their intense connection. There was a video at one point that had all of those moments together without the other scenes in between and it was great to watch and re-watch to really see the intensity.
thanks. I may look for it on youtube.

Quote:
I like that S5 moment as well, but it's bittersweet because they aren't together nor getting together anytime soon.
good point. Originally, the episode after was going to be written to lean back towards PJ. The writers seemed like they might have gone back to PJ. They also cut the PJ scene in 510 where PJ talk about their history. Someone posted a script where Audrey calls Pacey out on not being over Joey and sleeping around because he doesn't want to get hurt again. She says Joey is not over him either and her life is equally as pathetic as his

Quote:
...One of the many reasons this was one of the best episodes in the entire series. I also have to give Josh props for two amazing scenes where he completely captivates me. The obvious one is at the end when the tear rolls down his face. But I also love when, after Joey runs after Dawson into his house, Andie says "I don't know what to say." When he responds "me neither," I just die inside. It's the way he says it and the look on his face combined that truly get me every single time.

Those scenes were good. I remember the WB played TLD on a Sunday again because it did so well in the ratings I think.

Quote:
Oh me too, it speaks volumes and even that little moment right after when Andie is yelling at him that he's going to get hurt and runs off, Pacey's simple nod of his head to Will telling him to go after Andie is such a simple yet unselfish thing which is another little moment proving yet again that Pacey is the better man.
I noticed that too. Thanks for bringing over the fanart

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-15-2017, 01:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
...One of the many reasons this was one of the best episodes in the entire series. I also have to give Josh props for two amazing scenes where he completely captivates me. The obvious one is at the end when the tear rolls down his face. But I also love when, after Joey runs after Dawson into his house, Andie says "I don't know what to say." When he responds "me neither," I just die inside. It's the way he says it and the look on his face combined that truly get me every single time.
Oh yeah, when Pacey says that it hurts me too. He was speechless and devastated. I love Pacey and Joey making out in the episode too.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

Even though she goes after Dawson, she tells him that she needs Pacey as her boyfriend and him as a friend. Dawson knew he would be second to Pacey, so that is why he gave the ultimatum

Old 04-15-2017, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

When she told Dawson that she needed Pacey, he never should have made her choose. That was a very selfish thing to do and not something a real friend should do.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

agree. He was very jealous. He knew in her heart, she wanted to be with Pacey. He didn't know any other way to keep her from being with him. He realized how miserable she was when she's talking about spending the summer with Dawson and couldn't take it anymore. He admitted she was in love with Pacey. Dawson said Joey was acting like she was stuck with him

gif I found

I like their looks toward each other here

Last edited by hshapir2; 04-15-2017 at 08:25 AM
Old 04-15-2017, 12:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I still laugh when Dawson whines about Joey acting like she is stuck with him. Well that's exactly what you did to her with your selfish ultimatum so MF, what did you expect? Dumbass.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

so true. It served him right when they came back and saw how happy that Pacey made Joey

This looks like another unscripted moment. It was cut. I remember it being in the previews like the other PJ moments that got cut

Last edited by hshapir2; 04-15-2017 at 03:31 PM
Old 04-15-2017, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Dumbass

And yet it's so true.

I love that gif.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

welcome

I wonder how he figured out what Pacey had to tell him about him and Joey. Jen said she was glad that Pacey told him. I think it was his subconscious way of knowing they were falling for each other. In Four to Tango, he thought they were sleeping together because he saw them keeping a secret, looking happy when he saw them outside together, and saw that Pacey left a condom in his room

Old 04-15-2017, 11:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Dumbass

And yet it's so true.

I love that gif.
I mean...what an idiot.
Old 04-16-2017, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

here's a desktop entry

Quote:
Here's another diary entry from Joey- June 4, 2000

"This has to be quick because we're about to dock. And when I say 'we' I mean 'me and Pacey.' I did it. I made a choice. A hard choice and a painful choice, but the right choice."
"After all the fights and angst and boat races and subtext and hurt feelings and guilty consciences and movie nights, Dawson gave me permission to go. To be with Pacey. To follow my heart."
"It wasn't easy to leave Dawson standing alone on his dock. But at some point you have to stop living your life for someone else. I could have easily stayed here this summer with Dawson, Jen, Andie, and Jack. It could have been great, but my heart would have been somewhere else. Out on the boat with Pacey. Just like a few years ago, I could have gone to France so easily and escaped all that was difficult about my life. Going to France would have been running away, but going with Pacey was running to something so right. And so far, every moment has felt right..."
"I have a feeling this is going to be the best summer of my life."
I really like how the desktops correlate with the show

Old 04-16-2017, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
welcome

I wonder how he figured out what Pacey had to tell him about him and Joey. Jen said she was glad that Pacey told him. I think it was his subconscious way of knowing they were falling for each other. In Four to Tango, he thought they were sleeping together because he saw them keeping a secret, looking happy when he saw them outside together, and saw that Pacey left a condom in his room
I always thought that too, so good point. I don't think Dawson could ignore the chemistry between Pacey and Joey either. I know Dawson can be oblivious, but Jen wasn't at all surprised what \Joey was talking about on their girls night, after all Pacey and Joey were spending a lot of time together.

I really enjoy reading those desktops, so thanks for those.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

welcome

good point. I notice in the series finale that Dawson writes season 1 by having Sammy in denial about having feelings for Petey and Colby's like that's what I was afraid of. I think it went more with season 3 than season 1, but it showed that Dawson noticed something was between them

Jen knew since Four to Tango that they had feelings for each other. It was said on the desktops too. When Pacey is talking to her about Joey in 316, he says that he's not on Joey's radar and Jen's like he doesn't know that. She was hinting that she knew, but I guess she wanted to be sure. When Joey comes to her, she said she wasn't surprised

welcome. I like how they correlated with the show

I found Jen's desktop

Quote:
Jen's diary- December 3, 1999:

"Maybe hooking up with Pacey wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had. Especially since as much as we want to be emotionally detached and unavailable... we're not. And also because Pacey clearly has feelings for Joey. It's completely obvious. Dawson even picked up on it, I think. And the look on Joey's face when she saw us kissing in the coat closet proves that she has feelings for Pacey as well.
It's an interesting turn of events, really. There was Dawson and me, then Joey and Dawson, then Pacey and Andie, then Joey and Jack, then Pacey and me... all that's left is Joey and Pacey or Andie and Dawson or me and Jack, which isn't likely to happen with him liking boys and all. Joey and Pacey- it's pretty predictable really. I'm surprised I didn't notice it before.
Now, the repercussions of Pacey and Joey- that's tricky. Of course nothing's happened... yet. But the writing's on the wall I think. The look on Joey's face said it all."

Last edited by hshapir2; 04-17-2017 at 12:51 PM
Old 04-17-2017, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to have to pay more attention to that Sammy/Colby scene the next time I watch the finale. I didn't recall that.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

cool. When Dawson is having the dream sequence, it ends when he says and then you fell for Pacey and here were all star crossed lovers

pic I found. There use to be a gif, but I can't find it

Closed Thread   Post New Thread