Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2016, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love all those little moments where Pacey and Joey are in the background just being in the moment with each other even when they weren't a couple.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 03-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

thanks

here's more pics. They looked like they were having a moment here before Audrey interrupted

her reaction when she sees him is priceless

cute pic I found

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-19-2016 at 09:52 PM
Old 03-20-2016, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, they were definitely having a moment.

Old 03-20-2016, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

thanks. I think someone had the script dialogue for that scene and there was none of those looks mentioned. I think they gave the scene a little more oomph. Originally, the next episode was suppose to be about how PJ were not over each other and Pacey wanted to stay in Boston because of Joey. The writers changed their mind and had Pacey just deciding to stay

some pics

I love her glow here when he's talking about the stars. In season 5, they brought up the stars when they see each other

pure happiness. I think KW watched this scene and it was one of his reasons for putting PJ together after seeing them hug

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-20-2016 at 02:48 PM
Old 03-20-2016, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Notice the blonde chick in the second pic, she certainly looks like she is admiring Josh.

I saw these on Pinteret

And I never tire of this pic version. It's like a BTS shot of their scene together. She just looks like she's on cloud nine and they look so comfortable just laying together as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Last edited by JJH85; 03-20-2016 at 06:05 PM
Old 03-20-2016, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

thanks JJH85. so true. I saw them filming CH on one of the entertainment shows. They looked so comfortable together

I never noticed that, but your so right

I love her reaction after he says she thought about it

I love her reaction with the flirty way she says do tell like she's anticipating the kiss. I can't find the pic before this. JJ and KH put more into this kiss. The script directions just said tender

Old 03-21-2016, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She definitely thought about it, I mean who wouldn't want to make out with Pacey any chance they can get?

I love that scene too. More pics from it just because. You gotta love the PDA.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:19 PM
Extreme Fan

They are such the cutest in that ep. All the Pacey/Joey PDA always felt so natural and unforced.
Old 03-21-2016, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the pics JJH85. That is one of my favorite scenes too. I totally agree Sandy K

I love the lingering after they kiss in the second pic

here's a kiss too

I love the way he looks at her here and kisses her finger. I don't remember Pacey kissing any other love interest's hand, but Joey. I could be wrong

This was cut from the series finale. In the preview, Pacey is leaning over Joey and kissing or caressing her cheek

Quote:
They cut in the finale where Pacey is suppose to hoist Joey on the counter when they are in the kitchen. Remember KW said it was all adlibbed by them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sharone
the spoiler queen
(5/16/03 4:40 pm)

INT ICE HOUSE - KITCHEN - LATER

They're alone. Pacey is whipping up dinner for Joey. They do it together. He stirs. She chops.

J: It's nice to see you in the kitchen again
P: Where I belong?
J: It beats that whole stock broker phase. What was that about?
P: I can't even remember. One more lame attempt to be worthy. Here, taste.
J: No suit and tie for you. This is your calling.
P: Yes, man with apron, rooted, cemented in Capeside.
J: What is with this life ennui?
P: I don't know Joey. Dawson hits hollywood by stom. You go running off to Paris and New York.
J: I didn't run...I flew. Coach.

He moves back to the stove.

P: I've left this town for what? Two years of my whole life?
J: You have a restaurant. It's what you love.
P: I can't have a restaurant in Hollywood or New York?
J: Dont' be so hard on yourself, Pacey. I know with everything that's going on right now it's hard not to be - - but you really got it going on. You got a good life here.
P: I just wish I could feel it.
J: You don't?
P: Not 'til you whisked through the door again.
J: Uh-oh
P: No need to bolt. You just reminded me of how I can feel, ya know? Like I've been walking around seeing life through a smudged window or something. And, then I saw you and the smudges were gone. The window is clean. That's all.

She stares at him, moved by this confession. But, then her preservation instincts kick in and she disrupts the moment.

J: Eloquent.

She throws a carrot at the back of his head.

P: Hey.
J: What?

She throws another carrot at him. Then a cucumber, some celery. Instantly, he's on her, grabbing food and throwing it back. An entrie food fight ensues as they race around the kitchen - - Pacey grabs her, hoisting her up onto a chef's table. A bowl of cooked spaghetti noodles spills over. A mess as Joey lays amongst the noodles - - Pacey leaning over her.

Both are LAUGHING uncontrollably. It begins to subside and as always with these two, the chemistry and sparks surface.

P: Look at us....you and me. What is it about us?
J: You're not bringing this down, are you? I have enough frequent flyer miles for a non-stop outta here.
P: Me? Never.

He throws noodles in her face more LAUGHTER. It subsides.

J: Is this okay? Should we be laughing like this? Now?
P: Now more than ever, Jo.

Pacey helps her down. Moves back to the stove, Checks on dinner. Joey watches him...her mind racing, questioning everything.

Old 03-21-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that script dialogue.

I think they were the most tender couple of all the pairings in the show. I noticed those little tender touches and kisses between them happen more that we might realize. Like when they are on the double date with Drue and Anna and Pacey comes over to Joey and holds her hand bringing it up to his heart and then kisses the back of her hand. Then Joey brings their joined hands to her and kisses his hand. That's just one little moment of many.

Old 03-22-2016, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

thanks

good point. Her kissing his hand back was so sweet and I think I heard was adlibbed. It's very rare to see a girl kiss a guy's hand on tv. I hadn't even remembered or noticed until I was watching youtube that Pacey was caressing his finger on Joey's hand when they were in the cafeteria. I remember watching a show back in the day where the characters were dating and like they never kissed of held hands for like weeks. Something else I noticed is Joey's hair is down the most in season 4. The times her hair was up was when she was working at the club and Promicide. Most of the time, her hair is down unlike the other seasons when she puts it up. Pacey likes to put his hands in her hair, so maybe that is why she does that

Old 03-22-2016, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never noticed the hair thing before. Good call.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

thanks

In season 6, when she did put it up, he took it down

Her hands are like digging in his back

Old 03-22-2016, 06:28 AM
Extreme Fan

There's just so many of those little touches and chemistry and sweet moments I feel like neither had with their other love interests. (Even though I love Pacey/Andie and enjoy Pacey/Audrey.)
Old 03-22-2016, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

agree. I think Pacey had affectionate moments with Audrey and Andie too. Him and Joey seemed to have more

like here when she rubs his neck is another one

The Best TV Couples of All Time

http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/bes...26715/#1026734

Quote:
Pacey and Joey (Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes), Dawson's Creek

Poor Dawson. For a guy whose name is in the show title, things didn't really work out for him. The teen drama ultimately revolved around Joey (Holmes is the only regular to have appeared in every episode of the series) and Dawson never got the girl in the end. Not that we're complaining. Pacey and Joey's relationship always had more spark and sizzle than Dawson and Joey's angst-ridden infatuation. Besides, Dawson never took Jo for a summer-long sail on a boat called True Love. Swoon!

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-22-2016 at 08:02 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread