Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2016, 10:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I chalk Promicide up to a different writer from the episodes after that. When you watch a show there can be episodes with awful and plot driven writers that makes you go WTF then later a better writer comes in and the episode and characters feel better and true. So I would hope and think that's what happened.
Old 03-17-2016, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

I am not sure who wrote Promicide. The person who wrote Separation Anxiety tried to fix it

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-17-2016, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I chalk Promicide up to a different writer from the episodes after that. When you watch a show there can be episodes with awful and plot driven writers that makes you go WTF then later a better writer comes in and the episode and characters feel better and true. So I would hope and think that's what happened.
That's worth investigating, but I'm off to work now, so can't get to it right now.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 03-17-2016, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

what's interesting is Pop played Love Bites today. I was home, so I figured I would torture myself. LOL. Joey's facial expression when hugging Eddie told me even if she wasn't over Eddie, she wasn't over Pacey either. They had a different writer than I've never heard before in the credits. Maybe, the same thing happened with Promicide

love this pic

The pain in her face of him letting her go is so evident

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-17-2016 at 02:14 PM
Old 03-17-2016, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that scene from Coming Home. They looked so happy and relaxed on the boat and they were so comfortable with each other.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

agree

some pics from Castaways

They are savoring that kiss. Her reaction is similar to Cinderella and All good things when she opens her eyes

They are so comfortable together with his hands on her thighs. I remember my soap had a shaving scene around the same time as the shaving scene was not shown like that

Old 03-18-2016, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean about how comfortable they are. Oh, and his hands on her thighs

My turn to share a pic.

Their On Screen Chemistry

Their Off Screen Chemistry - look at the way he's looking at her.

Her face always seems brighter when she's around him.

Last edited by JJH85; 03-18-2016 at 04:22 AM
Old 03-18-2016, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know what you mean about how comfortable they are. Oh, and his hands on her thighs
yep. On the two soaps I watched, I think the girl sat in a chair or stood up to shave the guy

thanks for the pics

I remember that episode. They touch each other in almost or every scene they interact in Great Expectations whether they are hugging, kissing, holding hands, or giving shoulder kisses. I doubt it was scripted for them to be touching that many times. I remember when the ambulance arrives and PJ are in the background with Pacey's hands around Joey's waist. I watch other shows and the couples aren't as affectionate as them

when she kisses his shoulder here, that looked so natural

thanks for the pic.

This was all JJ according to KW. He said he adlibbed the cheek kiss. The stuff after with the nose rub and eyebrows touching was him

look where his hands are here. He was probably to hold her balance. hee

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-18-2016 at 06:59 AM
Old 03-18-2016, 07:19 AM
Extreme Fan

It wasn't until I was like, oh, I have to cap that! that I realized they were holding hands, too. I'm gonna say it: she never had that chemistry with Dawson.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

agree. I love that scene. I remember when DJ had a scene similar after they slept together and it was not like this one. They were sitting far apart and not as playful. I noticed he was rubbing his finger on the palm of her hand too which I hadn't noticed before. I love how they are still savoring each other after they kiss

another thing I didn't notice was she was holding his hand down here and the lip biting

she looks so turned on here

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-18-2016 at 09:19 AM
Old 03-18-2016, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All those little touches really make them believable and more believable than their other pairings.

I like Pacey/Andie, so now I think I need to got back and have a look to see if they were as touchy and PJo. Same with DJo. I look forward to that research.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
All those little touches really make them believable and more believable than their other pairings.
agree

Quote:
I like Pacey/Andie, so now I think I need to got back and have a look to see if they were as touchy and PJo. Same with DJo. I look forward to that research.
my memory's not that good. I do remember catching a season 2 rerun and there's a scene with PA walking and they were dating and they weren't touching each other in that scene. I was like saying to myself, if this was PJ, they would have atleast been holding hands. I do think a lot of times PA were affectionate. I don't remember much about DJ. I think they were pretty affectionate from the episodes I saw

Old 03-18-2016, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

she looks so sad here

This kiss is so hot

they are so comfortable. His head is on her chest and his arms are wrapped around her legs

Old 03-19-2016, 05:49 AM
Extreme Fan

So many great screencaps! It makes my morning to see them all.
Old 03-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

thanks.

here's something I found

Top 20 TV Couples - AOL Television

17 - Girl-next-door Joey (Katie Holmes) and charming slacker Pacey (Joshua Jackson) shared cute verbal sparring, a hot chemistry and families who were MIA. It was Dawson's name in the title, but it was these two lonely soul mates who proved to be the show's ultimate love match.

here's an interesting pic I saw months ago. They look like they are having a moment here. I am guessing it was unscripted because this episode wasn't really a PJ one and the writers didn't play it up. I remember it was cut when Pacey was looking at Joey all intensely in Four to Tango

she just melts into him here and lets out a happy sigh. It was a little angsty before this part which made it even better. It showed she misses him and she was happy too. Even when the writers weren't writing them, it feels like they were. She just said everything to with Dawson shifted. Fast forward to the series finale, she said it was Pacey.

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-19-2016 at 02:32 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread