Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pacey & Joey #31: She Will Always be the Number One Skittish Kitten in his Life

Welcome to the 31st
Pacey and Joey Appreciation Thread! ღ

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

YouTube - Crazy in Love (by dorkyxmichie)

YouTube - Before you (by Isa)
YouTube - Chasing Cars (by Isa)

YouTube - Pacey and Joey-Love Story (by Carolyn)
YouTube - Pacey and Joey- I'll Make Love to You (by Carolyn)
YouTube - Pacey and Joey - Can't Fight This Feeling (by Carolyn)
YouTube - Pacey and Joey - This Years Love (by Carolyn)

YouTube - Pacey and Joey - You (by Alex)
YouTube - Pacey and Joey - Angels (by Alex)

YouTube - What's a Soulmate? (by Charleesangel)
YouTube - Pacey and Joey - Love Unspoken (by Charleesangel)

YouTube - Pacey and Joey: Shimmer (by Barb)

YouTube - Pacey & Joey - Innocence (2cd place "winner"!) (by EmmieClassic)

YouTube - Pacey e Joey - Feels Like Home (by Fraki22)

YouTube - Pacey/Joey - Innocence (by Beth)
YouTube - Pacey/Joey - From Where You Are (by Beth)
YouTube - Pacey/Joey - Feel This (by Beth)

YouTube - Joey & Pacey - Stolen (by TWLproductions)

YouTube - Pacey Joey (Dawson's creek)_First day of my life (by lauradjer)
YouTube - Pacey Joey (Dawson's creek)_Shades of gray (by lauradjer)
YouTube - Pacey Joey (Dawson's creek)_The kill (by lauradjer)

YouTube - Pacey and Joey - "You're off the Hook" (by jleinnn)

YouTube - Beautiful in your eyes (by truelovepj)

YouTube - pacey & joey "angeleyes" (by soulunari)
YouTube - pacey & joey "a winter's tale painting" (by soulunari)

Previous Threads

http://www.fanforum.com/f30/pacey-%E...tour-62936280/
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/pacey-%E...5/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/pacey-jo...9/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/pacey-jo...arts-63142456/
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/pacey-jo...5/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/pacey-jo...5/index21.html

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 03-15-2016 at 08:57 PM
Old 03-15-2016, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for starting the thread

some pics

I love the intenseness here

a lot of panting here. She's pulling her leg on him

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-16-2016, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always loved that little moment at Aunt Gwen's, you could feel the sexual tension and I wish that second scene (2nd pic) had been just slightly longer because it was very hot.

Old 03-16-2016, 05:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I have to admit, I've been rewatching s4 and I just keep dragging my feet as I get closer to prom. I can enjoy everything after that because I know they get together in the end. But ugh, s4 prom.

Old 03-16-2016, 05:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I have to admit, I've been rewatching s4 and I just keep dragging my feet as I get closer to prom. I can enjoy everything after that because I know they get together in the end. But ugh, s4 prom.

Old 03-16-2016, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I always loved that little moment at Aunt Gwen's, you could feel the sexual tension and I wish that second scene (2nd pic) had been just slightly longer because it was very hot.
thanks. totally agree. I love how Gwen was watching them. She could see how much they wanted each other. She noticed how Joey brings up Pacey when Gwen asks why her and Dawson aren't together.

It should have been longer. He can barely move. They are so turned on by each other

Quote:
cool. Is that from Admissions? I love how she says she can't promise to let him and was crying in his arms. I am not a fan of the prom, but I did catch the scene at the end of prom after Pacey calmed down. That scene wasn't bad. I do like Separation Anxiety and the Graduat. They are two good angsty episodes

Old 03-16-2016, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
cool. Is that from Admissions? I love how she says she can't promise to let him and was crying in his arms. I am not a fan of the prom, but I did catch the scene at the end of prom after Pacey calmed down. That scene wasn't bad. I do like Separation Anxiety and the Graduat. They are two good angsty episodes
It is from admissions. My dawson's creek stuff isn't as HQ as the fringe stuff, but some things still come out nice.

The prom just peeves me because Pacey and Joey are just better than that. The actors do great, but I just don't buy it. (I have similar feelings about the Eddie disaster.)

Last edited by JJH85; 03-16-2016 at 09:13 AM
Old 03-16-2016, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

agree. The prom stuff is hard to watch. He says in Separation Anxiety that he didn't mean the things he said. After he says this is her life and she should enjoy it. I love when she says how is she suppose to enjoy it without him. Even though he said those things, she still said he made her happy

I think even before Eddie comes back, the writers did a good job showing that Joey was happy being with Pacey, but scared to be with him again. When they go out on their date in S and V, she was happy, but there was also that scared look too. Even in Castaways, she said she had to think about things. In That was then, she was nervous. It all comes together in the series finale.

Old 03-16-2016, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd be a little nervous too given the fact that he broke up with her and in the manner it was done (even though it was out of character and she likely understood that). She probably sees a bit of his point knowing his insecurities and all and probably didn't want to get back to that if they had gotten back together. (I hope that was clear).

Anyway, I know what folks mean when they say it's hard to get through the end of S4, but knowing that they end up together helps. I just wish there had been more PJo scenes in S5 and S6.

Old 03-16-2016, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd be a little nervous too given the fact that he broke up with her and in the manner it was done (even though it was out of character and she likely understood that). She probably sees a bit of his point knowing his insecurities and all and probably didn't want to get back to that if they had gotten back together. (I hope that was clear).
agree. The writers had them go to a dance and it brought up memories of prom. When she's hugging Eddie at the end, she still wasn't a hundred percent there which showed even if she wasn't over Eddie, she still had feelings for Pacey too

Quote:
Anyway, I know what folks mean when they say it's hard to get through the end of S4, but knowing that they end up together helps. I just wish there had been more PJo scenes in S5 and S6.
agree. I still prefer season 5 to season 2 in terms of PJ. They had scenes sprinkled throughout season 5. Some were easier to watch than others. They should have had more interaction in the first half of season 6

here's a pic I found. I notice she looks back at him after he leaves.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:55 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I love that moment. It's kind of awkward but hot as well, the sexual tension was thick as grits. I love sexual tension lol it's one of the many reasons SK is one of my favorite DC episodes, and my favorite episode of S3. I mean it has sexual tension, banter, sharing a bed then Pacey staring at her, tip toing around thier feelings, long stares, Joey telling Pacey he made her feel alive, the great ten kiss then Joey kissing Pacey at the end, etc. I love it. As for Promicide, that episode is horrendous. Last I watched it on Pop you could tell they were SHOEHORNING a rushed Dawson/Joey reunion before the finale. I mean they had Pacey acting all wierd and like a prick towards Joey, then that fake D/J talk where they were talking about being each other's first loves then having Pacey and Gretchen see them dance together. Then of course the AWFUL way Pacey blew up at Joey in front of everyone. I love Pacey but that is the only time I can remember I was really ashamed of him SMH.

Plot driven and OOC to throw D/J back together. Thankfully the episodes after that like Seperation Anxiety are way better and more realistic to how Pacey's character is. I still remember having the feeling that towards the end of S4 I get sad cause they break up then they rush D/J (I also hate how Joey lies about sleeping with Pacey and I noticed that Pacey seemed to be isolated from everyone else once he's in that episode where he is arrested and Joey has the pregnancy scare) kissing in the finale but I love most of S4.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love that moment. It's kind of awkward but hot as well, the sexual tension was thick as grits. I love sexual tension lol it's one of the many reasons SK is one of my favorite DC episodes, and my favorite episode of S3. I mean it has sexual tension, banter, sharing a bed then Pacey staring at her, tip toing around thier feelings, long stares, Joey telling Pacey he made her feel alive, the great ten kiss then Joey kissing Pacey at the end, etc. I love it. As for Promicide, that episode is horrendous. Last I watched it on Pop you could tell they were SHOEHORNING a rushed Dawson/Joey reunion before the finale. I mean they had Pacey acting all wierd and like a prick towards Joey, then that fake D/J talk where they were talking about being each other's first loves then having Pacey and Gretchen see them dance together. Then of course the AWFUL way Pacey blew up at Joey in front of everyone. I love Pacey but that is the only time I can remember I was really ashamed of him SMH.
I like how they are staring at each other in the restaurant. She tries to say she wants to have history with him too

Quote:
Plot driven and OOC to throw D/J back together. Thankfully the episodes after that like Seperation Anxiety are way better and more realistic to how Pacey's character is. I still remember having the feeling that towards the end of S4 I get sad cause they break up then they rush D/J (I also hate how Joey lies about sleeping with Pacey and I noticed that Pacey seemed to be isolated from everyone else once he's in that episode where he is arrested and Joey has the pregnancy scare) kissing in the finale but I love most of S4.

agree. She looked heartbroken when they are hugging in Separation Anxiety

I like her reaction before he kisses her here. She's like anticipating it.

Old 03-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank God they put Pacey back to normal after that awful Prom episode. They could have broken them up, but in a much less tragic way especially if they were going to turn the tables around right afterward to show Pacey in a better light. Oh well.

Old 03-16-2016, 06:01 PM
Extreme Fan

And it feels like it comes out of nowhere. Like, ooops, Pacey and Joey have to break up, so um ... he can lose it at Prom! Bleh. And all the other dumb stuff with the corsage and the limo. Pacey isn't like that any time before that, ever. Or even after.

s3 is really my favorite pacey and joey wise and overall, though I like s4 up to about ep 16/17/18.

And for anyone wondering, I just decided to skip from 4.18 to 5.01 on my rewatch, lol. I can take s5 and s6 because I know in the end it will Pacey and Joey forever.
Old 03-16-2016, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And it feels like it comes out of nowhere. Like, ooops, Pacey and Joey have to break up, so um ... he can lose it at Prom! Bleh. And all the other dumb stuff with the corsage and the limo. Pacey isn't like that any time before that, ever. Or even after.
good point. I felt like his insecurities were realistic and had been built over the season. He was worried about the future and how Joey would go off and he would be stuck in Capeside. I could believe he would lose it. He felt horrible and even said he couldn't stand how he spoke to Joey in the next episode

Quote:
And for anyone wondering, I just decided to skip from 4.18 to 5.01 on my rewatch, lol. I can take s5 and s6 because I know in the end it will Pacey and Joey forever.
true. I think other couples had it worse. I loved Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl. The writers had him cheat on her with Serena, she went back to Chuck, and they were so mean to each other the last season. PJ were weird in season 5, but there are still episodes I will watch. They genuinely like each other and allude to their time together at times. Her face when she saw him in 503 showed me she was not over him. They want each other to be happy

Quote:
Thank God they put Pacey back to normal after that awful Prom episode. They could have broken them up, but in a much less tragic way especially if they were going to turn the tables around right afterward to show Pacey in a better light. Oh well.
agree. Joey's face lit up when she thought Pacey might get into Worthington and it would solve their problems. She was still sad over him in Coda

Closed Thread   Post New Thread