Quote:
Originally posted by jenefur:
<STRONG>Just stopped by to say....
One year ago, some of us met Josh!!!
Can't believe it's been that long!
</STRONG>
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hee!

Dude, but yeah, it was a year ago! Wow. And think, I may get to see Josh exactly one year ago on the 2nd of April when I go to his film premiere of "I Love Your Work" next week... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I can't wait for my vacation!
Old 03-28-2004, 04:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Well I'm just gonna join in your guy's merriment, I use to post here, but I stopped for some reason. I'll try to post more frequently. I think I've seen Josh in pretty much everything except DC, which is odd.

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited .one.ray.of.sunlight. ]
Old 03-29-2004, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

I'd say that in one year things can change a lot but in some way always stay the same...
Old 04-27-2004, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm so bored right now.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Guess Who's Back...Back Again...

Just wanted to come to the OT thread and let my Josh crew know I am back. I got a computer last night and shall be using it wisely. I am all sorts of excited.

The new FF is sweet, although...WANTED: Cute Josh Avi to spend countless hours of posting with and to show my support for the lovable, huggable, hottie of the century. I don't know what happened to my old one. Must have got lost in the move.

Ang
Old 05-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Cool to have you back Angie

Well as for avis I'm sure there must be some cool ones on the avatar thread. There should still be the one you had on the old software in there too.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:46 AM
New Fan

J-J.net site trouble?

Mandy, I didn't know where to post ... but it is OT, I guess:

Is something the matter with your site? I can't access it!
Is it me and my computer? Or is there a problem? Can we help? Or are you just updating? So many questions...
I really hope it is just temporary!

***Julia

ETA: Now it is there! After hours (well, not hours but it took very long to load )

Edited again to say: WOW!!! The site looks really great!!! (well, it looked great before, but now it's ... greater! ) Beautiful, beautiful!!! Also, thanks to Jess!!!

Last edited by Juliagurl; 06-05-2005 at 11:52 AM
Old 06-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliagurl
Mandy, I didn't know where to post ... Edited again to say: WOW!!! The site looks really great!!! (well, it looked great before, but now it's ... greater! ) Beautiful, beautiful!!! Also, thanks to Jess!!!

Aww, thanks Julia! I think the thing is, some people in other countries may find delays in the update of the layout or because the site has such a different look to it. If you're on a much slower connection, you may experience a bit slower load times.

Jess rules with her ideas for the site and we were able to fuze things together to make it what it is. I think I'll be putting up a splash page really soon to let others know that it has "flash" so others may know the load time may not come up right away.

Thanks again!
Old 06-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malha
I'd say that in one year things can change a lot but in some way always stay the same...

For me it is as if everything changes and nothing stays the same. 1 year ago the only thing that was the same is that I live in the same house and I am still a twin. Otherwise, just about everything else is different. 2004 was the worst year of my life. My parents got divorce, my grandma died, and a billion other things changed. Overall this year has been better, but it is still hard. I wish things were a lot easier at times. Lately I have been wishing that I could skip the present and move on to my future.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:08 PM
New Fan

premiere for me in this thread

it's nearly 2.30 in the morning here in germany and i can't sleep...i try not to think of tomorrow, because i have to get up at 7 o'clock
When we walked in fields of gold
Old 07-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Mandy's avatar made me to visit you here. I've seen a few minutes of the 'Earl movie' only, is it good, worth seeing?
Old 07-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Some seem to think it's watchable while others think it's been under-rated. I guess it depends on the kind of movie you like.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:40 PM
New Fan

RE: Lone Star State of Mind

It's JOSH.

Definitely watchable.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceyMe
RE: Lone Star State of Mind

It's JOSH.

Definitely watchable.
I am new to posting here as well....I love the forum (have lurked the threads for a LOOOONNNGG time)

Anyway, Lone Star was a way under-rated movie IMO. Josh was very good in that bathtub scene - with the cowboy boots and hat - YUM!! In fact, on the original message board/fan forum on J-J.net eons ago, there was a thread dedicated to this movie and that particular scene. It is what prompted me to go buy the DVD that same day! so thank you to whomever posted that day, I have been hooked on "Earl" ever since

...Oops, this is supposed to be an OT thread! Sorry, one track mind. I'll do better next time, promise....
Old 07-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Just wanted to bump this up and give my condolences to Ten my Love with the recent loss of your mom.