Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2003, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The OT Thread! I know it's hard to not talk about Josh, but we can try!

Just noticed there was not an OT thread. How can that be?? This board needs to be woken up. I love Josh, and even though I have felt weird to post here in the past, it's better late than never right. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

In my life, my allergies are killing me. My eyes are red, my nose is itching and I have the worse headache. I hope your day is going better than mine. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-01-2003: Message edited Josh'sTexasGal ]

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 07-01-2003, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I guess you could say I'm kind of a newbie @ this board myself--I lurked a lot here and have just started posting here recently. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Stace, sorry about your allergies!

I'm sitting here at work chatting. Is anyone planning on going to the FF party? I'd love to meet some other Josh fans! Where is everyone from?
Old 07-01-2003, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Lisa. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

You know i'm going to the party. Yeah, this board does not have a party thread. Let's start that one too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

edited to say it does. Nobody ever posted on it. Where are all the Josh fans!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm really hungry. Ugh, some guy just got shot in my city. That's not a good thing. It's also raining. I love the rain, but not thunderstorms. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 07-01-2003: Message edited Josh'sTexasGal ]

icon by jess
Old 07-08-2003, 04:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm a BIG lurker and I thought I'd come out of the closet and post on this thread. Of course, the first thread I post on is the off topic one. I'm figuring if I can get comfortable with everyone it'll be easier for me to post on the other JJ threads.

So where is everyone from? I'm from Central California. The weather has been great here!

Well, I'm off..
Old 07-08-2003, 08:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome Andrea! I'm from Cali too! I'm near Bakersfield.

I'm stuck going to Shafter today for a Board Meeting. I'm stuck taking the minutes for them because for someone reason the real secretary can't do it. I hate board meetings.
Old 07-08-2003, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone I am from the UK [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Faye!

I really want to go to the UK someday--I always have wanted to go. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hopefully someday I will!

What has everyone been up to today?
Old 07-09-2003, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey there people!

Lisa, I'm from France.
Old 07-10-2003, 05:15 AM
New Fan

Just got home about 10 minutes ago. Work is fun, because at nights I pretty much have free reign of the store. (I work in a supermarket chain, bdw)
Urgh, it's tax time as well. Does anyone else hate filling out tax returns as much as I do?
Old 07-11-2003, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello everyone. Don't worry about lurking. I'm a huge lurker on this board and figured it was time to start posting more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm from Texas, but I hope to move to Cali someday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by jess
Old 07-16-2003, 08:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Malha, I've always wanted to visit France too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Becciboops, I hate filling out tax returns too. Do you do your own taxes? I do and sometimes I hate it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Stace, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2003, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Call me Vi [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And i hope you'll have the chance to visit France and the UK one day.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:30 PM
Banned

This isnt really OT, but I didnt know where else to post it. Is it only my computer, or is the Josh Board streched? This is the only one that is like that and its kinda odd. Am I the only one? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2003, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

It is doing the same thing to me. Sometimes other boards stretch like this but they become normal again if you refresh the page but not this one [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2003, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Well, the page is not streched anymore [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Is it very clear that I'm bored tonight? So bored that I feel the need to post on every threads?
That's because I am [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] That's my OT comment of the night.

Edited - I also edited every single posts I made tonight [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm incapable of having them right. And I'm not only bored, I'm very boring...

[ 11-15-2003: Message edited Malha ]