Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2019, 09:15 PM
  #61
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 55,947
Ouch, that's not cheap.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 05:03 PM
  #62
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 28,708
I will be away for a week visiting family next week. I hope to be able to come to the board but I have informed the moderators board so if I can't we are covered.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 10:33 PM
  #63
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 55,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I will be away for a week visiting family next week. I hope to be able to come to the board but I have informed the moderators board so if I can't we are covered.
Ok, enjoy your family time.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 12:46 PM
  #64
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 28,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Ok, enjoy your family time.
Thanks. My mother was ill all Saturday night and we had a lot of clearing up to do. She is better for the moment which is all that can be hoped for with her condition. We went Christmas shopping today while my brother sat with mother. Am going downstairs to sit with her now so my sister can have a night out at her partner's.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 06:22 PM
  #65
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 55,947
Sounds like you have everyone there.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 12:53 PM
  #66
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 28,708
Well there are only 3 of us 'kids' and mum. We take turns in looking after her which can be trying at times especially in the middle of the night when she gets up after we have all gone to bed. I woke up at about 4.30 this morning to all the lights on so I realised mum was down stairs where I found her sitting like a little girl lost in the cold house. I persuaded her back to bed and tucked her up where she stayed til lunch time. The worry is that she will hurt herself while trying to make a hot drink, or have a fall.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 06:32 PM
  #67
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 55,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well there are only 3 of us 'kids' and mum. We take turns in looking after her which can be trying at times especially in the middle of the night when she gets up after we have all gone to bed. I woke up at about 4.30 this morning to all the lights on so I realised mum was down stairs where I found her sitting like a little girl lost in the cold house. I persuaded her back to bed and tucked her up where she stayed til lunch time. The worry is that she will hurt herself while trying to make a hot drink, or have a fall.
I bet that is trying. How old a lady is she, my mom passed at the young age of 62.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 12:42 PM
  #68
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 28,708
My mom is 90. She started going downhill at about 85 and now doesn't really know how to do anything anymore. Sometimes she acts on instinct but mostly has to be supervised in everything she does for her own safety.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 05:14 PM
  #69
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 376,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I will be away for a week visiting family next week. I hope to be able to come to the board but I have informed the moderators board so if I can't we are covered.
Enjoy that time, just got back from doing the same too
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 07:03 PM
  #70
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 55,947
I've had a couple of rough weeks, so probably haven't posted on here as much as I should have. I've been dealing with my bad knee and it's been paining so much that mobility is extremely limited and my mind has been a bit down. I've had to use a cane to get around and that is quite depressing. They are fantastic to me at work, so that is a plus. I got Xrays yesterday, but won't get the results until my next appointment on December 16th. It is also affecting my sleeping as it pains through the night and I have been sleeping sitting up to keep the pressure off of it.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:01 PM
  #71
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 376,050
That sucks, hopefully your knee starts to improve soon
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 09:13 PM
  #72
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 55,947
Thanks, I'm hoping.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:49 PM
  #73
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 376,050
Good luck
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 03:40 AM
  #74
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 28,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I've had a couple of rough weeks, so probably haven't posted on here as much as I should have. I've been dealing with my bad knee and it's been paining so much that mobility is extremely limited and my mind has been a bit down. I've had to use a cane to get around and that is quite depressing. They are fantastic to me at work, so that is a plus. I got Xrays yesterday, but won't get the results until my next appointment on December 16th. It is also affecting my sleeping as it pains through the night and I have been sleeping sitting up to keep the pressure off of it.
Sorry to hear about your knee. Lets hope there is good news when the results come back and you can get some treatment for it. I'm back home now so can come to the board more often. I tried to post on my phone but find it difficult to use the tiny keypad and kept hitting the wrong button which deleted my posts so much that I gave up in the end. I did manage a few posts on the computer but that wasn't ideal either.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 09:44 PM
  #75
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 376,050
Did everyone have a good weekend?
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily, Dawson's Creek Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST