Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 02:52 AM
  #46
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I put a couple in the OP, so that was great.
sorry it posted twice
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 03:41 PM
  #47
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 26,855
I went to a comedy show last night so couldn't come on here. I can't remember if I got on here yesterday at all as after a few prosecco's things were a bit hazy. It's mother's day on Sunday so I was out at a very early hour this morning to post a card to my mother. We are going out next Wednesday as it is the first day my son is free.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 04:18 PM
  #48
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,042
I'm exhausted just reading your post Lesley. Due to unusually colder weather in Perth this summer we haven't had any major bushfires so hubby (fire fighter) and our 2 boys have gone away for the weekend fishing as I am away next weekend with my friends and won't be on the board posting
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 04:34 PM
  #49
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 26,855
What is the temperature like if it is colder than usual. I'll bet it's warmer than over here. You'll have to make the most of the absence of the male members of your family to come and post when you want to, without derogatory comments.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 04:43 PM
  #50
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
What is the temperature like if it is colder than usual. I'll bet it's warmer than over here. You'll have to make the most of the absence of the male members of your family to come and post when you want to, without derogatory comments.
Low 30 degrees Celsius it has been a really lovely summer. I am sitting on my couch, catching up on shows that I can't watch when hubby is around - chick stuff and I'm posting my heart out, lets get this post count up
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 05:52 PM
  #51
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 50,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Low 30 degrees Celsius it has been a really lovely summer. I am sitting on my couch, catching up on shows that I can't watch when hubby is around - chick stuff and I'm posting my heart out, lets get this post count up
We'd be dying if it were 30 here, but I would enjoy those temperatures.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 05:56 PM
  #52
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
We'd be dying if it were 30 here, but I would enjoy those temperatures.
Sometimes I wish for snow (never gonna happen here though) but then I remember how much I hated the snow when I lived in Victoria (they get snow)
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 06:16 PM
  #53
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 50,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Sometimes I wish for snow (never gonna happen here though) but then I remember how much I hated the snow when I lived in Victoria (they get snow)
We had snow yesterday and today. It was so pretty, but it made for tricky driving.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 06:22 PM
  #54
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
We had snow yesterday and today. It was so pretty, but it made for tricky driving.
I love the look of snow and the methods of keeping nice and warm but I hate the driving and the wetness of my clothes, the floor etc and don't get me started about getting to your car if you don't have a garage agh
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 07:53 PM
  #55
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 50,035
I actually don't mind any of that. Shovelling about the only thing I don't care for, but I used to enjoy it, but now that I'm older, I find it more difficult.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 03-09-2018, 08:20 PM
  #56
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I actually don't mind any of that. Shovelling about the only thing I don't care for, but I used to enjoy it, but now that I'm older, I find it more difficult.
Shovelling I don't like reminds me of gardening which I don't do, helps that I have 3 guys and a natural bushlike setting around our house. Fire breaks and tree trimming all required for our place as we live up in the hills in bushland, however we are prone to bush fires. So there is that
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-10-2018, 02:49 PM
  #57
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 26,855
A few days ago it was freezing cold with cars iced up in the morning but this morning it was as warm as a cool summer day! It has rained all day though so it wasn't very enjoyable. I don't mind the crisp winter weather with clear skies, (which we rarely get) but I hate the rainy days both warm and cold. Climate change is definitely a real thing! How people can still doubt it, I don't know.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-10-2018, 04:34 PM
  #58
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
A few days ago it was freezing cold with cars iced up in the morning but this morning it was as warm as a cool summer day! It has rained all day though so it wasn't very enjoyable. I don't mind the crisp winter weather with clear skies, (which we rarely get) but I hate the rainy days both warm and cold. Climate change is definitely a real thing! How people can still doubt it, I don't know.
That's just strange, totally agree about Climate Change, we are destroying such a beautiful world
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-10-2018, 04:48 PM
  #59
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 26,855
The damage was probably started during the industrial revolution and has got steadily worse, and has now reached the tipping point. If the permafrost keeps on melting, an untold amount of carbon stored there will be released into the atmosphere.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-10-2018, 05:13 PM
  #60
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
The damage was probably started during the industrial revolution and has got steadily worse, and has now reached the tipping point. If the permafrost keeps on melting, an untold amount of carbon stored there will be released into the atmosphere.
Yep and most governments just ignore what is occurring
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.