Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Not so hot when he crossed Universes.

It's funny you talking about work at 4.30 pm GMT.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Well I've got to get ready for work now.

BTW - I saw some comments about the "Hot Doctor" on The Affair, referring to Omar Metwally.
that's who he is! I knew he looked familiar. I'm heading to Affair thread - I've got an idea about him...
Old 11-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leave it to Lesley to share something gross when talking about the new Hot Doctor.

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 11-11-2015 at 02:55 PM
Old 11-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Leave to Lesley to share something gross when talking about the new Hot Doctor.
Plenty more gross where that came from.
Old 11-12-2015, 02:03 AM
New Fan

Thank you both for your picture posting instructions! I tried the mountain icon but it threw me right out of the site and I ended up looking at my desktop?! I will make my pics which are on Facebook available to the public and then post the links and if you could be so kind as to turn them into pics that would be lovely thanks. Why is everything so hard ? LOL
Old 11-12-2015, 02:20 AM
New Fan

Me on the riverwalk at Wilmington with that famous bridge in the background August 2015
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Riverwalk Wilmington

Wrightsville Beach nr Wilmington famous pier from DC! Lovely warm water to swim in here in August!

EDITING

The pics worked above in my post, so copying here into your Post.

Last edited by JJH85; 11-12-2015 at 06:49 AM Reason: To show pics
Old 11-12-2015, 02:26 AM
New Fan

sorry mucking about!
Old 11-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchgreeneyes (View Post)
Thank you both for your picture posting instructions! I tried the mountain icon but it threw me right out of the site and I ended up looking at my desktop?! I will make my pics which are on Facebook available to the public and then post the links and if you could be so kind as to turn them into pics that would be lovely thanks. Why is everything so hard ? LOL
Hey there, thanks for the links. I tried to switch them over to an image, but they didn't show up, so I'm going to try to copy them from the FB location to see if that works.

If the mountain thing didn't work you can always do it manually by using [img]paste link here[/img]

Old 11-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Wilmington looks lovely especially the beach.
Old 11-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely pictures!
Old 11-13-2015, 02:55 AM
New Fan

Thanks so much for converting my links to pics 😀. Yes Wrightsville beach was great - long sandy beach and the water was good. Wilmington was interesting - way bigger and busier than I was expecting. I guess I was expecting a little hamlet like Capeside and it was a full on big American town! Coming from a relatively small (population wise not land size!) state of Australia the size of the towns I was expecting to be small were for me really busy and big! Anyway I was so happy I got the opportunity to visit the filming locations of DC and even though my hubby and son had no idea why I made sure we stopped there on our way down the East Coast they had a good time! 😜
Old 11-13-2015, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchgreeneyes (View Post)
Thanks so much for converting my links to pics 😀. Yes Wrightsville beach was great - long sandy beach and the water was good. Wilmington was interesting - way bigger and busier than I was expecting. I guess I was expecting a little hamlet like Capeside and it was a full on big American town! Coming from a relatively small (population wise not land size!) state of Australia the size of the towns I was expecting to be small were for me really busy and big! Anyway I was so happy I got the opportunity to visit the filming locations of DC and even though my hubby and son had no idea why I made sure we stopped there on our way down the East Coast they had a good time! 😜
You are very welcome and thanks for sharing the pics with us. Did you get to any other DC iconic spots like the big fountain or "The Wall"?

Haven't been on the Board the last couple of days as I've been working on my Dining room. Putting the second coat of paint on right now. It's back breaking work so take many short breaks, but didn't want to come on during the breaks because I was worried I would get carried away and not get back at it.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Great pics from Wilmington

On another note I want to share in my distress from hearing about the horrible killings in Paris. It is my favourite city in the world and I have been fortunate to have visited it 4 times and my love for it just grows. I am horrified that people can see the death in others as a solution to their issue. I am not religious but I do pray for those in Paris - their families and friends and I hope they gain some comfort by the arms of the world hugging and weeping with them tonight.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Great pics from Wilmington

On another note I want to share in my distress from hearing about the horrible killings in Paris. It is my favourite city in the world and I have been fortunate to have visited it 4 times and my love for it just grows. I am horrified that people can see the death in others as a solution to their issue. I am not religious but I do pray for those in Paris - their families and friends and I hope they gain some comfort by the arms of the world hugging and weeping with them tonight.
Earlier this evening I Tweeted a message on behalf of our Board from our Twitter that our thoughts were with them.

It is so sad to hear of such things and we also have to keep Japan in our minds as well with the earthquake and Tsunami warnings there. Every place in this world is precious, but it's times like this that I am thankful for the simple life we have here in my little Canadian Province. My love goes out to all corners of our beautiful world.

Old 11-14-2015, 05:59 AM
New Fan

I also have been shocked and saddened by the horrific events that have occurred in Paris. I agree with leaders who say these are crimes against humanity because these people can hardly call themselves humans - well at least they are inhumane.... 😥

Anyway back to more pleasant matters no Justyne sadly I didn't see the fountain - is that in the gardens ? My dear husband drove all around the US and Canada for 5 weeks and I didn't want to upset him by taking him on wild goose chases for me which meant nothing to him or my 12 year old! LOL I was amazed I managed to wangle the one night stay in Wilmington by the lure of the beach - which they loved and the fact it was on the way down the coast from Washington where we set off from to Orlando! I did see plenty of brick walls in Wilmingotn but sadly I don't think I saw "the wall"!!!. I was a very lucky lady getting to travel around the world for 10 weeks with my family and I saw and experienced so many wonderful sights and sounds!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread