Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Joshua Jackson (http://www.fanforum.com/f30/)
-   -   "One Week" Movie Discussion & News #3 (http://www.fanforum.com/f30/one-week-movie-discussion-news-3-a-63149325/)

LWS53 05-14-2015 08:48 AM

"One Week" Movie Discussion & News #3
 
Come here and continue to discuss this awesome film.


http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...Week-41-HQ.jpg

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...ne-Week-46.jpg

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...Week-24-HQ.jpg

One Week has recently been posted to YT so more of us Josh fans can see him in this beautiful and thought provoking film.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qnfLYhWGR0



https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...8560ca86f3.jpg





Previous threads:

http://www.fanforum.com/f30/one-week...news-62814005/
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/one-week...-2-a-62882330/

JJH85 05-14-2015 11:25 AM

Thanks for opening yet another Thread Lesley. You've been a fantastic Co-Mod.

I was debating whether a new Thread was needed or if any info could be re-directed to the General Movie Thread, but realized that each project should really keep it's own identity because people that may not have already seen it might actually get to now that it's on YT.

LWS53 05-14-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJH85 (Post 81523111)
Thanks for opening yet another Thread Lesley. You've been a fantastic Co-Mod.

I was debating whether a new Thread was needed or if any info could be re-directed to the General Movie Thread, but realized that each project should really keep it's own identity because people that may not have already seen it might actually get to now that it's on YT.

That's what I thought. It was an easy one as there are not a lot of pics so obviously I have left some out for other posts, and the title was quite generic. I will bring forward the pics that Shell posted as they are new to this thread.

https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...40&oe=5602AB0E

https://41.media.tumblr.com/c35b5e02...cxko1_1280.jpg

JJH85 05-14-2015 12:16 PM

I like having a Thread for each of his movies/shows. It makes things easier to find when you are looking for them.

LWS53 05-14-2015 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJH85 (Post 81523901)
I like having a Thread for each of his movies/shows. It makes things easier to find when you are looking for them.

Yeah it's a good idea - of course it's easier to go off topic than to bring up another thread when we change the subject - like now. :lol:

I wonder if some clever person could make some screen caps and gifs now that One Week is on YT.

JJH85 05-14-2015 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWS53 (Post 81524018)
Yeah it's a good idea - of course it's easier to go off topic than to bring up another thread when we change the subject - like now. :lol:

I wonder if some clever person could make some screen caps and gifs now that One Week is on YT.

I wish I knew how to do that.

LWS53 05-14-2015 01:26 PM

Perhaps Heidi could.

JJH85 05-14-2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWS53 (Post 81525149)
Perhaps Heidi could.

Yeah, we'll have to nab her for that.

Shelby1204 05-14-2015 06:28 PM

Thanks for the OP

in the mean time until some GIF and Screencaps

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...e-Week-015.jpg

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...ne-Week-28.jpg

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...ne-Week-27.jpg

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...ne-Week-42.jpg

JJH85 05-14-2015 08:45 PM

That first pic looks like it is a behind the scenes shot. Josh always has fun on set and I love that.

LWS53 05-15-2015 02:31 AM

Great pics.

JJH85 05-29-2015 01:01 PM

AliEna ‏@InnerStarlight · 12h12 hours ago
Missed #ThrowbackThursday yesterday. I hope this #JJax One Week will fix that. @JLynn_XoXoX @Shivvers23 @DannaAissa


https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGJ-AVIWYAAHxBr.jpg

LWS53 05-29-2015 01:27 PM

Love that pic - and there is two with the wet suit on!

LWS53 08-03-2015 01:55 PM

I just had the film on my computer from youtube while I was making the evening meal. I was too busy to watch it all but I could hear the music and managed to watch some of it. Now it is on YouTube someone very clever may be able to take screen-caps and make gifs.

JJH85 08-03-2015 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWS53 (Post 82748614)
I just had the film on my computer from youtube while I was making the evening meal. I was too busy to watch it all but I could hear the music and managed to watch some of it. Now it is on YouTube someone very clever may be able to take screen-caps and make gifs.

We should put the link here so folks can watch it if they want.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.
Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.