Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2014, 07:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome Sue!

We totally understand the lurkdom first, I lurked here for almost a year before I got up the courage to post. I'm very glad I did, it's a wonderful group here.

And it's a great time to get in on the conversation, with Josh's new show coming soon!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi Sue!. We're not a million miles away from each other as I'm from Scotland (depending on how our neverending referendum goes perhaps still in the same country!).

I lurked here for ages before joining as well so I know how you feel. Hope you enjoy it here!.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Sue!! I'm sure you'll have fun here
Old 04-27-2014, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Hi, Sue!

No worries about being a lurker. We all have to start somewhere and then dive in! We're happy to have you here and hope you'll feel right at home talking with us.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Hi Sue! I'm Kayla! I also mod Fringe. Come join us over there sometime. We drool over Josh there too!

Fringe is what made me love him as well.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
kbcountry37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:32 AM
New Fan

thanks everyone for the warm welcome :-) sorry its taken me a while to reply but ive been quite busy redecorating the house . hopefully when im finished I`ll have a bit more time to spend here ! thanks once again for the welcome !
kurdt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurdt01 (View Post)
thanks everyone for the warm welcome :-) sorry its taken me a while to reply but ive been quite busy redecorating the house . hopefully when im finished I`ll have a bit more time to spend here ! thanks once again for the welcome !
Awesome. Good Luck with the redecorating and we look forward to you joining in on the conversation.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:55 AM
New Fan

Hello from Down Under

Hi there all,

I've been lurking here for a while now as I was getting to know you all! My name is Kristina and I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I am a huge JJ fan and have been for some time now. I missed watching Dawsons Creek when it was first aired as I was way and above the age group demographic it was aimed at! A few years ago I started watching some episodes on youtube and well, you know fell in love with Pacey. I think I managed to watch pretty much episode on Youtube before they were removed. I was so very happy with the way it ended and loved posting posts on the episodes discussing them with other youtube viewers. Since then I bought the box set of DC so I can watch at my leisure then watched all the episodes of Fringe ( which I loved of course!) from the DVDs at my work ( I just so happen to be a librarian in a public library! LOL)

Now I come here to view any latest pics of Josh and Diane ( who I love of course and appreciate her style and beauty) and on the dailymail UK site ! Thanks for providing such a wonderful fan forum for Josh - you all sound like great people
Cheers, Kristina
Witchgreeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Hello, Kristina! I have a friend who lives in Adelaide. I however...am American. She came to see me and another friend last year.

You should go see our stuff on the Fringe board...I mod there.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
kbcountry37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Kristina -- Welcome! Join us for friendly banter and rumors and pictures and all things Josh! I've had a lot of fun with my friends these past few months.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nice to have you here Kristina, welcome!

We love having members from across the globe! I'm from Halifax, in Canada. I had a friend from Sydney who used to live here (she married someone from Canada), but they moved back to Sydney about 2 years ago. They had an agreement, 5 years here, then Australia. Loved her pics of Christmas BBQ on the beach!

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 05-07-2014 at 06:06 AM
Tracydeanne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchgreeneyes (View Post)
Hi there all,

I've been lurking here for a while now as I was getting to know you all! My name is Kristina and I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I am a huge JJ fan and have been for some time now. I missed watching Dawsons Creek when it was first aired as I was way and above the age group demographic it was aimed at! A few years ago I started watching some episodes on youtube and well, you know fell in love with Pacey. I think I managed to watch pretty much episode on Youtube before they were removed. I was so very happy with the way it ended and loved posting posts on the episodes discussing them with other youtube viewers. Since then I bought the box set of DC so I can watch at my leisure then watched all the episodes of Fringe ( which I loved of course!) from the DVDs at my work ( I just so happen to be a librarian in a public library! LOL)

Now I come here to view any latest pics of Josh and Diane ( who I love of course and appreciate her style and beauty) and on the dailymail UK site ! Thanks for providing such a wonderful fan forum for Josh - you all sound like great people
Cheers, Kristina
Welcome Kristina to the Joshua Jackson Board and our World of Josh Love.

It is always exciting for us to hear about new/old fans and especially exciting to welcome fans from all over the World. We now have active members from four Continents which is very cool.

As Mod I can confirm that the members here are great and very welcoming, so please feel free to jump right in there and join in any discussions. Hope you enjoy your time here.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Kristina
Old 05-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Kristina! I love this group on the JJ board.
HeatherM317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Great to have you here, Kristina! Thanks for joining us!

We look forward to your posts and sharing the Josh love!