Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Kelly Clarkson

Welcome Melissa

Karen ღ Icon: shinebrighterxx
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:12 PM
New Fan

Hello all from the Rio grand valley. New to site but a fan of Josh's beautiful smile since his skating days. Really became a huge fan when he joined Fringe. Been following since. Thank God he's is such a great actor. Lots a roles for us to drool over. I recently found out that I have cancer. I used to write fanfic. Getting back in touch with Fringe on Amazon has influenced me to write again, to keep my mind off of certain things. I don't know if this is allowed, but I am posting a fanfic I'm writting about Peter and Walter on fanfic,net. It's called, My son, My son. I absolutely loved the close relationship Peter had with Walter. Josh and John did such a fantastic job of showing the love between a father and son. if I am not supposed to post any fanfics, please let me know. And now, on to the tighty whities!
ldynwaitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldynwaitin (View Post)
Hello all from the Rio grand valley. New to site but a fan of Josh's beautiful smile since his skating days. Really became a huge fan when he joined Fringe. Been following since. Thank God he's is such a great actor. Lots a roles for us to drool over. I recently found out that I have cancer. I used to write fanfic. Getting back in touch with Fringe on Amazon has influenced me to write again, to keep my mind off of certain things. I don't know if this is allowed, but I am posting a fanfic I'm writting about Peter and Walter on fanfic,net. It's called, My son, My son. I absolutely loved the close relationship Peter had with Walter. Josh and John did such a fantastic job of showing the love between a father and son. if I am not supposed to post any fanfics, please let me know. And now, on to the tighty whities!
First off WELCOME to our little Josh Heaven/Haven I love meeting new Josh fans here. Of course you can post a link to your fanfic if it includes Josh or one of his characters. I've written 3 fanfics. We do have a Fanfiction Thread, so that is the best place for you to post that. Here is the link Fan Fic: The Obsession Continues #3

I look forward to hearing more from you about your Josh love and discussing Josh too.
Old 12-26-2020, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi my name is Deb! I am a fan of Josh since DC days. I am a huge Pacey and PJ fan. But I have also seen him as Cole on The Affair.

I haven't been able to watch The Fringe but I hope to be able to watch it this holiday. I am a a graduate student on Christmas break.

I am from Central Canada.
PJ_always87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones

Welcome Deb!
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_always87 (View Post)
Hi my name is Deb! I am a fan of Josh since DC days. I am a huge Pacey and PJ fan. But I have also seen him as Cole on The Affair.

I haven't been able to watch The Fringe but I hope to be able to watch it this holiday. I am a a graduate student on Christmas break.

I am from Central Canada.
Welcome fellow Canadian, I am an East Coast girl myself. I can't wait to hear what you think of Fringe, it's my favourite show and his character, Peter Bishop, is delicious, I actually discovered Josh because of Fringe which then lead me to DC and every other project I have been able to get my hands on. I own all TV Shows he's been in and over 25 of his movies. You could say I am a really big fan Aside from the obvious attraction, I think he is an incredible actor. When I see him in DC, I don't see Josh, I see Pacey and when I see him in Fringe, I don't see Josh, I see Peter and that is how I measure how good an actor someone is and in my opinion that is a very rare talent.
Old 01-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

That's a super fan status!

Do you know if Little flies everywhere is only on Hulu?
PJ_always87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_always87 (View Post)
That's a super fan status!

Do you know if Little flies everywhere is only on Hulu?
It was on Hulu, and I haven't heard that it was taken off. It is also on Amazon Prime which is how I got to see it.

And Yes, I would consider myself a super fan. After all I do Moderate the Joshua Jackson Board
Old 03-16-2021, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Hello !

Photographs
Blog
ALittaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALittaM (View Post)
Hello !
Hi there. Welcome to our Board. Have you been active on lately? Have you been a Josh fan for a while?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top