Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2004, 03:28 PM
New Fan

The mighty ducks 4

i just wanna know if the mighty ducks 4 is gonna happen?

theres a petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/d4ducks/petition.html
everyone please sign it
ramz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

It's been confirmed that there will not be a Mighty Ducks 4, or at least not with Emilio or Josh. If IMDB is still reporting the information, it is due to fans feeding incorrect information to that site.

Sorry
Old 12-26-2004, 12:29 PM
New Fan

why don't they wanna make it?
Old 12-26-2004, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

I'm guessing because that is the past, and they'd like to move on with their careers.

The last movie was made/released almost 10 years ago, and Josh has made many mentions about not wanting to do anymore MD sequels.
Old 12-26-2004, 02:47 PM
New Fan

do you think they wil go ahead with it if they see the petiion?

what do u think mandy would u like another md movie to be released?
Old 12-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

I doubt they would do it, even with a petition; but that's just my personal opinion.

Honestly? I think the Mighty Ducks movies are done, and don't need to continue on. Unless maybe they start one up for a new generation, and with totally different cast members.
Old 12-26-2004, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mandy-I have to agree there. I think Josh has matured to much movie wise to go back and do another Mighty Ducks movie. I mean just look at his recent movies. He would in a way be going back a step if he did The Mighty Ducks 4.

"If you asked me what was more important, you or my life, and I responded with 'my life,' you may walk away and never find out that you are my life..."
babybluejune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 09:30 PM
New Fan

but in d4 his role is completly different from the other md movie's he's done here is what the story would be like

When Charlie Conway gets in trouble with the law, he is forced to do community service and lucky he gets coaching a pee wee hockey team. He then call old friend and coach Gordon Bombay for help.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really don't think MD4 is the way for Josh to go and don't see him ever doing another one.
Joey: Well, if it's of the spontaneous variety.
cocopop101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Quote:
When Charlie Conway gets in trouble with the law, he is forced to do community service and lucky he gets coaching a pee wee hockey team. He then call old friend and coach Gordon Bombay for help.
See, that's not very original. It would be the exact same storyline as the first movie, only this time, Josh would be playing Emilio's original role.

I think that was the reason that particular idea was really frowned upon by a lot of the general public with word first came out about it.
Old 12-27-2004, 12:05 AM
New Fan

i think they should have mase the script like wen they graduate from university/college and then they go pros more interesting
Old 12-27-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson

Hmm, maybe.

But I think it would be too predicitable. They've long since passed the age of college bound students.
Old 12-27-2004, 09:34 AM
Loyal Fan

There is no reason to make an other MD movie. Not that they weren't great movies. But that doesn't mean there needs to be a 4th.

Things are best left how they are and not dragged on and on till it become a joke, instead of being the 3 great movie of that time that they are now.

I can't see Josh wanting to return to the role after so long and when he has so many grest and exciting projects being offered to him at the moment.
Lady Rosetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 04:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree that MD4 is not the best idea. I loved the first three and own them all, which I still watch occasionally, but they're a part of my childhood.

We all know Josh as Charlie Conway. It's more interesting for me to see him in other roles, as well as the other cast members. I wouldn't be against him working with some of them again on different projects, especially Emilio.

Lisa
xxlisaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I think it would be a step back for Josh also. Plus seeing Charlie as a grown up would be wierd for me. It was Josh's best performance as a CHILD and it would be strange to see him play Charlie as an adult. Keep MD in the past were it belongs! I want to see Josh in different roles now. He is an amazing actor and one day will get the recognition he so truly deserves!!!
Jimi34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread