Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Joshua Jackson (http://www.fanforum.com/f30/)
-   -   Little Fires Everywhere #1 Bill Richardson/Joshua Jackson (http://www.fanforum.com/f30/little-fires-everywhere-1-bill-richardson-joshua-jackson-63224926/)

JJH85 05-24-2019 05:05 PM

Little Fires Everywhere #1 Bill Richardson/Joshua Jackson
 
'Little Fires Everywhere'
on Hulu Has the Perfect Cast Set to Play the Book's Characters




https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/11317...g&name=600x314


Reese Witherspoon as Elena Richardson


https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2c/c2/43/2...8a915f27fb.jpg




Kerry Washington as Mia Warren

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/06/70/82/0...7b3ae483f2.jpg



Joshua Jackson as Bill Richardson

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/05/11/de/0...bc4fd11ba3.jpg



Rosemarie DeWitt as Linda McCullough

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8f/d8/6e/8...77dad779d0.jpg



Jade Pettyjohn as Lexie Richardson

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f0/be/57/f...702feea7d2.jpg



Jordan Elsass as Trip Richardson

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e3/bb/c3/e...243884cb9f.jpg



Gavin Lewis as Moody Richardson

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/77/6c/bf/7...5a9f4af567.jpg



Megan Stott as Izzy Richardson

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7a/92/61/7...a7587f8af1.jpg




Lexi Underwood as Pearl Warren

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cc/ce/e7/c...671b538b91.jpg





Conway1 05-25-2019 03:28 AM

Thanks for the new Thread!

Although the opening post is correct, the thread title needs to be edited to "Little Fires Everywhere." :)

JJH85 05-25-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conway1 (Post 97578969)
Thanks for the new Thread!

Although the opening post is correct, the thread title needs to be edited to "Little Fires Everywhere." :)

Oops,

It's all fixed now. There is also an issue with the pictures too. I left the links there for now until I can figure out how to get them working.

LWS53 05-26-2019 03:36 PM

Thanks for doing the thread. Maybe it's a copywrite issue with the pics.

JJH85 05-26-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWS53 (Post 97597428)
Thanks for doing the thread. Maybe it's a copywrite issue with the pics.

I could be, but we'll see. I'm hoping to at least screen cap them and post them.

EDIT

I was able to update the OP, so now we have a look at the actors who will play Josh and Reese's kids.

Conway1 05-27-2019 05:07 AM

Reading the bios, I swear, Josh gets no love when it comes to Fringe. :lol:

JJH85 05-27-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conway1 (Post 97602299)
Reading the bios, I swear, Josh gets no love when it comes to Fringe. :lol:

I know. Sci-fi just isn't for everyone, so doesn't get as recognized as Drama shows which is a shame because it was an incredible show.

Conway1 05-27-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJH85 (Post 97608459)
I know. Sci-fi just isn't for everyone, so doesn't get as recognized as Drama shows which is a shame because it was an incredible show.

Yeah, I guess that's true. If the project was more sci-fi or close to it, they would probably mention Fringe.

LWS53 05-28-2019 04:37 AM

Great job on the OP.

JJH85 05-28-2019 08:16 PM

Thanks

Conway1 05-29-2019 03:41 AM

I assume Josh might start filming soon, as production has already started.

Now the question is the look - will it be the beard, the stubble, or clean shaven? I hope Bill has there's some facial hair there. :)

LWS53 05-29-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conway1 (Post 97622065)
I assume Josh might start filming soon, as production has already started.

Now the question is the look - will it be the beard, the stubble, or clean shaven? I hope Bill has there's some facial hair there. :)

As long as there is no comb over or just a 'tache. :lol:

JJH85 05-29-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conway1 (Post 97622065)
I assume Josh might start filming soon, as production has already started.

Now the question is the look - will it be the beard, the stubble, or clean shaven? I hope Bill has there's some facial hair there. :)

It's possible this may answer your question. Here he is with his four kids. There is no facial hair, so who knows. I hope he keeps some scruff, he's so sexy with the scruff.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByDdIHNF..._web_copy_link

*********************************************

Another interview.

https://www.vibe.com/2019/05/when-th...flix-interview

Conway1 05-29-2019 06:27 PM

Wow he shaved already? That was fast! Although I do prefer a little scruff.

Conway1 05-29-2019 06:56 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.