Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2005, 02:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone else been to the play lately?
Old 04-06-2005, 02:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Well no, but I am checking ryanairs website on a daily basis just in case there would ba a 5 EUR flight offer for the end of April. But no such luck. And looking at my bank account doesn't even allow me to think about going to see the play again as I not only would need a ticket for the play but also a plane ticket, accomodation and food (see my priorities here?). And I can't rely on my husband again...
Old 04-06-2005, 04:17 AM
New Fan

Hi

I'm going again on Friday night for the third (and sadly final!) time - anyone else going to be there? I got one of the half price second row seats coz I'm under 26...shame I didn't know about that offer the last time when I paid £42 for 5th row!

Those of you who are under 26 - there are apparently seats in the front and second rows for most of the remaining performances so you can still get yourself a bargain....£17.50 is a small price to pay for being so close to half-naked Josh!

Anyway pm me if anyone is going to be there this Friday night.

Clare
Old 04-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I *really* want to go one last time, i've only been twice so far! It's not very often that i'm going to have the opportunity to see Josh (and a half nekkid Josh!) on stage in the flesh so i really should take advantage of having him in town.
My friend and I may hang out at the stage door tomorrow eve as we are going to be around the area at the right time. I'm still unsatisfied with the past two times that i saw him!
Old 04-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkygal
I *really* want to go one last time, i've only been twice so far! It's not very often that i'm going to have the opportunity to see Josh (and a half nekkid Josh!) on stage in the flesh so i really should take advantage of having him in town.
My friend and I may hang out at the stage door tomorrow eve as we are going to be around the area at the right time. I'm still unsatisfied with the past two times that i saw him!
Please check to see if he is still wearing Beanie hat. If he is, we need to send him a new one!!!
Old 04-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

LOL i liked the beanie hat Dya think a bright pink one would suit him? haha just kidding!

Mind you, with him not allowed to cut his hair cos of the play, id want to cover up the big bush under it too!
Old 04-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJsQueen
LOL i liked the beanie hat Dya think a bright pink one would suit him? haha just kidding!

Mind you, with him not allowed to cut his hair cos of the play, id want to cover up the big bush under it too!
And he does have such a beautiful head of hair!!!!!!!. Regardless of the length!!!!
Old 04-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
LOL i liked the beanie hat
I also like the beanie hat, but it would be nice if he could mix it up a little!
I was looking at my pics from both times i saw him, and they may as well have been the same eve as he is wearing an identical wardrobe. Although i love that about Josh, the fact that he's so down to earth- always wearing the same two navy sweaters every time he's been featured on tv over here! He is who he is- so unpretentious, and that is extremely sexy!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
He is who he is- so unpretentious, and that is extremely sexy!
Yeah, that is really attractive. But only on him. If I think my husband will stick
with the same clothes for like half a year (ok, occasional washing implied )
I would be mad at him. Not that we are fashion victims but a new sweater now
and then really helps. In fact I know my husband will for always stick to a white
tee and jeans. Sweaters are just for the cool weather and suits and dress shirts
are only for weddings and funerals... OK, rambling here. But I love him and
he understands my obsessions...
Old 04-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

that's the difference between a real man and a dream guy.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:25 AM
Passionate Fan

yup it is...
Old 04-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wonder if he will rush out for a haircut as soon as the play is over?

Love your new avatar merica, how many men??!!
Old 04-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe he's trying to out grow the Mr Beek's for season 4 of Dawson's Creek? LOL

Merica- Have you met all those guys? Or they just the ones u think are hot? Nice selection hehe
Old 04-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Love your new avatar merica, how many men??!!
Obviously quite a few but I am a big girl. I could handle them...
Quote:
Merica- Have you met all those guys? Or they just the ones u think are hot? Nice selection hehe
Ahhh, I wish. Actually Josh is the one of them who was lucky enough to meet me in the flesh. But I've been a fan of Ethan since "Dead Poets Society", Keanu is on my list for like 16 years now as is Johnny. Ewan made it about 6 years ago and Jude and Jake made it last year. There are a lot more of course but those guys really belong to my dreams....
Old 04-10-2005, 05:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

hehe cool!

Well looks as tho I wont be making it back down to london to see the play again As much as I'd love to its just gona cost me too much! It pains me tho cos i realllly wanted to go to the final show n try to crash the after party they are probably gona have LOL but I guess I should be happy that I got to meet him when i did go in february! Good luck to all the peeps who are gona be going down b4 the show ends!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread