Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I really admire him for taking time out to meet and greet the fans! That bouncer guy was such a saint! He was real nice to me when i was waiting around for josh! He almost.... very almost gave me joshes mobile number too, LOL cos i was joking around with the bouncer saying that josh was going to be late (its was 7:05pm and he had to be in the theatre by 7:15) lol so the bouncer was like let me call him, and so i said to the bouncer can i take a sneak peek at his number n the bouncer started to reel off his number to me then stopped at like 3 digits before the end! damn!
Old 03-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=oceangirl]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua's fan

I know... when i was there he got out at 5.30 and came back around 6ish

i kept telling him and that bouncer guy i've got time lol!!!

LOL
tell me about it, the bouncer knows me now! lololol
Old 03-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJsQueen
Yeah, I really admire him for taking time out to meet and greet the fans! That bouncer guy was such a saint! He was real nice to me when i was waiting around for josh! He almost.... very almost gave me joshes mobile number too, LOL cos i was joking around with the bouncer saying that josh was going to be late (its was 7:05pm and he had to be in the theatre by 7:15) lol so the bouncer was like let me call him, and so i said to the bouncer can i take a sneak peek at his number n the bouncer started to reel off his number to me then stopped at like 3 digits before the end! damn!

LOl SO CLOSE! never mind you got until end of april to get the last three digits LOL
Old 03-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

LOL so true! And once I have it prepare yourself to listen to my detailed stories about my nights of passion with the man himself! hehehe I wish

The bouncer really was soo nice tho! Usually they are all mean and like tell you to go away and stuff but this one was like 'course you can stay, josh is really nice he will stay and sign your things'
Old 03-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i take a sneak peek at his number n the bouncer started to reel off his number to me then stopped at like 3 digits before the end! damn!
Old 03-28-2005, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

Malha, was wondering if you had a good time at the theartre and if you managed to meet Josh? Hope so.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:24 AM
New Fan

Really need your advise on this one...is it possible to get tickets for the play at the box office for the very same night??? Or do I have to book them in advance online?

I am going to London next week and I really wanna see Josh!!! However, the girls I am travelling with are not that big fans of him and they wanna decide at short notice when to go (or whether to go at all ) See my problem?! Can I get 3 tickets (or probably just one for me) at the box office or is the play likely to be sold out?

I count on your experiences and appreciate any help...

Cheers xxx

Last edited by Ms.Brightside; 04-10-2005 at 02:26 AM
Old 03-28-2005, 03:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Brightside
Really need your advise on this one...is it possible to get tickets for the play at the box office for the very same night??? Or do I have to book them in advance online?

I am going to London next week and I really wanna see Josh!!! However, the girls I am travelling with are not that big fans of him and they wanna decide at short notice when to go (or whether to go at all ) See my problem?! Can I get 3 tickets (or probably just one for me) at the box office or is the play likely to be sold out?

Cheers Ulli

Back in February I was able to pick up tickets at box office in the afternoon for performance that night. You can call them direct to see what is available. Suggest going during week rather than weekend.
Have fun
Old 03-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Cheers Ulli
I shouldn't imagine you would have a problem getting tickets on the day, although you might have to settle for seats in the balcony. If you do have trouble getting the tickets direct from the theatre, try the half price ticket booth in Leicester Square.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:56 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi c
I shouldn't imagine you would have a problem getting tickets on the day, although you might have to settle for seats in the balcony. If you do have trouble getting the tickets direct from the theatre, try the half price ticket booth in Leicester Square.
Thanks a million for your help (the two of you!)...I have just browsed through the various topics on Josh in London. Is it always that crowded when Josh arrives at or leaves the theatre??? Scary!!! I really want to meet him but not mob him
Old 03-28-2005, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi c
Malha, was wondering if you had a good time at the theartre and if you managed to meet Josh? Hope so.
Yes I had a wonderful time, thank you

I saw Josh after the play in the afternoon. Like Joshua's fan said, it was kind of crazy and Josh was nice enough to take a billion pictures while making his way through the crowd. I guess I count as one of the bad girls who kept him but in all sincerity, I wouldn't have if it wasn't my only chance to see him (I didn't have the time to wait for him to come back). I was standing a little outside of the crowd and if my sister hadn't been pushing me, I don't know if I would've asked for anything. All things considered I'm glad I did.

Quote:
I have just browsed through the various topics on Josh in London. Is it always that crowded when Josh arrives at or leaves the theatre??? Scary!!! I really want to meet him but not mob him
It's really crowded when he leaves yeah but not so much when he arrives, I'd really advise you to go when he's arriving. I personnally didn't think it was that scary, no one tried to squash him or anything (I've seen worse really) but again I was only there once.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malha
Yes I had a wonderful time, thank you

I saw Josh after the play in the afternoon. Like Joshua's fan said, it was kind of crazy and Josh was nice enough to take a billion pictures while making his way through the crowd. I guess I count as one of the bad girls who kept him but in all sincerity, I wouldn't have if it wasn't my only chance to see him (I didn't have the time to wait for him to come back). I was standing a little outside of the crowd and if my sister hadn't been pushing me, I don't know if I would've asked for anything. All things considered I'm glad I did.

It's really crowded when he leaves yeah but not so much when he arrives, I'd really advise you to go when he's arriving. I personnally didn't think it was that scary, no one tried to squash him or anything (I've seen worse really) but again I was only there once.
I totally understand that people want to get their picture taken with Josh esp. if it is a one-off opportunity (i.e. if you are not living in London). However, I am afraid that I am going to miss my chance as I am a person that rather stands back when it gets crowded. I will have to convince my friends to go before the play...or to push me to him when he leaves
Did you meet him on a weekday or was it weekend?

Cheers xxx

Last edited by Ms.Brightside; 04-10-2005 at 02:24 AM
Old 03-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

If you run out of the show and make ur way back to the backstage door like right away after the show you can be one of the first at the barriers! hehe that way ur sure to get his attention

I met him before the show and there were only about 4 other people waiting for him. But then I went after the show and there were about 50 or so people waiting but i managed to get to the front before he came out. I heard he waits around til everyone who wants a signiture, gets one! How nice

Good luck! Just remember... its JOSH... so dont be shy and stand back!
Old 03-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wow, there are so many encounters here. Thank you to everyone who shared their experience. I love reading all of them, though they make me wish London and Texas weren't so far apart.

Lisa
Old 03-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
However, I am afraid that I am going to miss my chance as I am a person that rather stands back when it gets crowded. I will have to convince my friends to go before the play...or to push me to him when he leaves
I'm the same as you and I didn't want to have to ask him for anything so I got left behind while all the girls who called him got their pictures and stuff. But he's really nice and easy to talk to so don't be afraid and take your chance!

Quote:
Did you meet him on a weekday or was it weekend?
On a saturday afternoon.