Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
When you are ready to talk about a specific movie or show of Josh's, please note that we have a Thread for each and every one of them.

As far as Fringe being a nasty addiction, I'm of the opinion that that is a very healthy addiction and one I suffer from as well on occasion. I have probably watch some seasons close to 8 times already and some individual episodes even more than that.
Thank you very much. I was aware that there was a topic for every movie in which Joshua Jackson plays a role. Otherwise this would not be the right forum for me to talk about my appreciation for Joschua Jackson. But fortunately this is the right forum. I am very proud to be a part of it.

My addiction comes at the cost of my studies. That's why I called it a nasty addiction. But I enjoy every hour, every minute and every second of my nasty addiction.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I think I need to declare a Josh-free zone tomorrow, I got absolutely nothing done today!
I still have a load of washing to see to in the machine but it isn't going anywhere so will still be here tomorrow. The carpet got laid (that gave me gutter thoughts ) and we vacuumed the floor and all the extra stuff is now back in the spare room so I deserve to be here tonight. Today has been an epic day for posting.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I think I need to declare a Josh-free zone tomorrow, I got absolutely nothing done today!
I know what you mean. It has been a very busy Josh day. It kind of rivals our Met Gala evening that we hosted here.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J (View Post)
Thank you very much. I was aware that there was a topic for every movie in which Joshua Jackson plays a role. Otherwise this would not be the right forum for me to talk about my appreciation for Joschua Jackson. But fortunately this is the right forum. I am very proud to be a part of it.

My addiction comes at the cost of my studies. That's why I called it a nasty addiction. But I enjoy every hour, every minute and every second of my nasty addiction.
Don't neglect your studies too much - my son did through his addiction to Lost and Video games so did not do as well as expected so had to start at the bottom of the ladder in his chosen profession. Make room for both.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Don't neglect your studies too much - my son did through his addiction to Lost and Video games so did not do as well as expected so had to start at the bottom of the ladder in his chosen profession. Make room for both.
Spoken as a true mom, but I do agree except you can still enjoy some background Fringe while doing homework. I think that is the beauty of re-watches. You don't have to pay attention to every second of the show.

What I do is focus on the TV during the |Peter/Pacey scenes (depending on which show I'm watching) and continue working while the other scenes are on.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I have my addiction under control.
Okay, not quite. But I'm working on it.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J (View Post)
I have my addiction under control.
Okay, not quite. But I'm working on it.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Spoken as a true mom, but I do agree except you can still enjoy some background Fringe while doing homework. I think that is the beauty of re-watches. You don't have to pay attention to every second of the show.

What I do is focus on the TV during the |Peter/Pacey scenes (depending on which show I'm watching) and continue working while the other scenes are on.
Yes I often put Fringe on or a Josh film when I am busy with something else. I know all the lines of Fringe before they say them and often find myself saying the lines with the actors. It's almost like having a conversation with a group of friends. Is that sad or what?
Old 10-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes I often put Fringe on or a Josh film when I am busy with something else. I know all the lines of Fringe before they say them and often find myself saying the lines with the actors. It's almost like having a conversation with a group of friends. Is that sad or what?
ROTFL! I don't think it's sad because I can probably do the same thing with Dawson's Creek!

I'm so glad to a part of this board!
Old 10-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tela (View Post)
ROTFL! I don't think it's sad because I can probably do the same thing with Dawson's Creek!

We're so glad to have you.

I can do the same with both Fringe and Dawson's Creek. How sad is that.

Old 10-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tela (View Post)

Me too. I also go to the Fringe board to keep it going as we have a re-watch there every Saturday and it is fun to talk about the episodes when people are watching with you. Except for next Saturday as one of the first time viewers can't be there so we have deferred for the week.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We started October off with 166,082
and we are now at 167,389 posts

This gives us a monthly total of 1307 Posts

We just had a Post Day of 417 posts since Midnight last night or 22.5 hours.

Old 10-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

We started October off with 166,082
and we are now at 167,389 posts

This gives us a monthly total of 1307 Posts

We just had a Post Day of 417 posts since Midnight last night or 22.5 hours.
awesome I have just jumped on for a quick look as I have my sister visiting and there are 47 guests on looking at our thread more than I have ever seen
Old 10-07-2014, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
awesome I have just jumped on for a quick look as I have my sister visiting and there are 47 guests on looking at our thread more than I have ever seen
We reached in the 70+ yesterday and hung on around the 50+ for most of the day. There was a lot going on yesterday and I had Tweeted that I had put the Q&A here, so I think we were getting folks checking that out.

Old 10-07-2014, 05:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
We reached in the 70+ yesterday and hung on around the 50+ for most of the day. There was a lot going on yesterday and I had Tweeted that I had put the Q&A here, so I think we were getting folks checking that out.
That is so wonderful and I was excited at 47