Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2015, 06:03 AM
  #286
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,689
Well I am trying my best but I don't think I can get on at all next week so I will have to post as much as I can over the next few days.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 04-09-2015, 10:06 AM
  #287
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well I am trying my best but I don't think I can get on at all next week so I will have to post as much as I can over the next few days.
No worries at all. I will hold down the fort. Maybe Heidi and I can trade off each other's boards to keep things moving.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 04-09-2015, 10:09 AM
  #288
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
No worries at all. I will hold down the fort. Maybe Heidi and I can trade off each other's boards to keep things moving.
Good idea. It will depend on whether the hotel has any computers for guest use. I don't dare risk using my phone as it is very expensive and I have heard of people running up 100s of pounds worth of debt just using the internet abroad.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 04-09-2015, 10:14 AM
  #289
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Good idea. It will depend on whether the hotel has any computers for guest use. I don't dare risk using my phone as it is very expensive and I have heard of people running up 100s of pounds worth of debt just using the internet abroad.
Some Hotels have a common room which includes computers, so maybe that's where you will spend part of your evening when the boys are at the basketball game.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 04-09-2015, 10:16 AM
  #290
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Some Hotels have a common room which includes computers, so maybe that's where you will spend part of your evening when the boys are at the basketball game.
I hope so. I will have to check online - I never thought about it when booking.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 04-09-2015, 07:04 PM
  #291
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,123
I meant to post that earlier we had 49 visitors to the board.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 04:05 PM
  #292
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,123








We started April with a Post Count of 190,441
and we currently sit at 191,271



For a Monthly Total of
830 Posts





We picked it up after a slow start.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 04:26 PM
  #293
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,689
That's good. I hope the hotel has computers for guests to use so I can keep in touch while I am away.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:24 PM
  #294
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,123
We are leading the pack right now. I LOVE IT!!
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:27 PM
  #295
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,689
Great - lets keep it that way.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:37 PM
  #296
Fan Forum Hero

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 57,775
Awesome!
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
"You said you were sad that you'd never see the stars again" - Sylvester Dodd

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 12:34 PM
  #297
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
We are leading the pack right now. I LOVE IT!!
Sitting in first place again in Male Celebs
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 02:04 PM
  #298
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,689
I had to leave the computer to deal with food and holiday arrangements so that is good news to come back to.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 02:08 PM
  #299
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I had to leave the computer to deal with food and holiday arrangements so that is good news to come back to.
We got up to 58 at one point, but I wasn't watching it intently, so not sure if it got higher or not.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 06:14 PM
  #300
Fan Forum Hero

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 57,775
I think we just passed 1,000 for the month!
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
"You said you were sad that you'd never see the stars again" - Sylvester Dodd

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST