Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2015, 09:04 AM
  #241
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
If its Mo man you can have observeter.
I can't he just creeps me out
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 09:06 AM
  #242
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,679
It is just so funny. I wonder what Josh thought about it - I wonder if anyone tweeted it to him back when it was first around.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 09:20 AM
  #243
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
It is just so funny. I wonder what Josh thought about it - I wonder if anyone tweeted it to him back when it was first around.
I am sure someone did the poor guy gets tweeted so much crap I feel sorry for him
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 09:33 AM
  #244
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
I am sure someone did the poor guy gets tweeted so much crap I feel sorry for him
He probably just ignores most of it.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 09:45 AM
  #245
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
I can't he just creeps me out
Ditto. Who would have thought that we'd be begging for a Mo return?
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 10:18 AM
  #246
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Ditto. Who would have thought that we'd be begging for a Mo return?
I spent most of yesterday evening looking through the Peter threads for that observer manip. The upside was I found a lot of pics over there that we haven't had on the threads for a while, if ever, so there are some rich pickings to be had.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 10:30 AM
  #247
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I spent most of yesterday evening looking through the Peter threads for that observer manip. The upside was I found a lot of pics over there that we haven't had on the threads for a while, if ever, so there are some rich pickings to be had.
At least there was an upside and we will get to see some pics because we need to bury that back in the thread.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 10:31 AM
  #248
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
At least there was an upside and we will get to see some pics because we need to bury that back in the thread.
Well it's given us something to talk about in this lean time - where are you Josh?
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 10:37 AM
  #249
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well it's given us something to talk about in this lean time - where are you Josh?
Yeah, we need some Josh to help us along.

Did you notice we surpassed 100 posts since our 190K milestone? This is turning out to be a good month.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 10:38 AM
  #250
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,679
You only need 130 posts til your 25000.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 10:48 AM
  #251
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
You only need 130 posts til your 25000.
OH My, I didn't realize I was that close. I wonder it I'll get there by the end of the month.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 10:50 AM
  #252
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,679
Well if you dash around the forum posting in lots of other boards you might by the end of the day.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 10:55 AM
  #253
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well if you dash around the forum posting in lots of other boards you might by the end of the day.
I think I can wait. I have five loads of laundry to fold. They are all sitting in the living room waiting for me.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 11:14 AM
  #254
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I think I can wait. I have five loads of laundry to fold. They are all sitting in the living room waiting for me.
I have just been doing that. I can't get in my room to put them away as my son has taken up residence in my bed - he was supposed to be taking his friend back to his car today but I had to instead. The didn't leave the nightclub until 7am. The licencing laws are ridiculous - they complain about drunkenness in young people but letting clubs stay open all night is not the way to curb drinking habits. Luckily his friend was sensible enough to see him safely home.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 03-29-2015, 03:18 PM
  #255
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 59,034








March started with a Post Count of 187,602
and we currently sit at 190,188

For a Monthly Total of
2586 Posts





I'm so excited that we reached 190,000 posts this month.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST