Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2014, 07:00 PM
  #1
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 58,790
Joshua Jackson Board Monthly Post Count #22: Counting down to Josh's next project has really upped our game.

2014 has been a Stellar Year So Far
We are Breaking Records and Hitting Milestones
So Keep up the GREAT Work


Congrats to all our members for their contribution and success of this Board



May 4, 2014 -- We just hit 155,000 Posts!!

May 5, 2014 -- daily total of 516. An All Time High!!! We LOVE the Met Gala!

April 2014 was our highest posting month yet!
Joshua Jackson (5287 | 176.23) and #18 overall! #2 for Male Celebrities!


April 8, 2014 -- What a great day - We reached our 150,000 milestone.
.


March 2014 posting challenge -- we rocked!
Joshua Jackson (4742 | 152.97) and #28 overall! #4 for Male Celebrities!



Previous Post Counts:


Click on graphic to view chart


Posts Counts list the month/year, rank and the number of posts for that month, along with the average daily post count.

2014 Post Count
January 2014 - 90. - (1705 | 55.00)
February 2014 - 99. - (1418 | 50.64)
March 2014 28. - (4742 | 152.97)
NEW RECORD HIGH! April 2014 - 18. - (5287 | 176.23)
May 2014 - 31. - (4093 | 132.03)
June 2014 - 89. - (1576 | 52.53)
July 2014 - 102. - (1307 | 42.16)
August 2014 - 85. - (1598 | 51.55)
September 2014 - 32. - (3073 | 102.43)
October 2014 -
November 2014 -
December 2014 -

2013 Post Count
January 2013 - 150. - (921 | 30.70)
February 2013 - 100. - (1387 | 49.54)
March 2013 - 163. - (821 | 26.48)
April 2013 - 191. - (718 | 23.93)
May 2013 - 193. (625 | 20.16)
June 2013 - 150. (855 | 28.50)
July 2013 - 184. (615 | 19.84)
August 2013 - 179. (640 | 21.33)
September 2013 - 148. (930 | 31.00)
October 2013 - 87. (1645 | 53.06)
November 2013 - 67. (1886 | 62.87)
December 2013 - 128. (1124 | 36.26)




2012 Post Count
January 2012 - 141. - (1009 | 32.55)
February 2012 - 136. - (961 | 33.14)
March 2012 - 83. - (1637 | 52.81)
April 2012 - 62. - (2184 | 72.80)
May 2012 - 113. - (1330 | 42.90)
June 2012 - 166. - (751 | 25.03)
July 2012 - 129. - (1045 | 33.71)
August 2012 - 198. - (644 | 20.77)
September 2012 - 190. - (637 | 21.23)
October 2012 - 200. - (569 | 18.35)
November 2012 - 215. (494 | 16.47)
December 2012 - - (710 | 22.90)


2011 Post Count
January 2011 - 96. (1749 | 56.42)
February 2011 - 117. (1248 | 44.57)
March 2011 - 106. (1523 | 49.13)
April 2011 - 74. (2172 | 72.40)
May 2011 - 111. (1481 | 47.77)
June 2011 - 108. - (1398 | 46.60)
July 2011 - 99. - (1590 | 51.29)
August 2011 - 78. - (2163 | 69.77)
September 2011 - 91. - (1598 | 53.27)
October 2011 - 104. - (1348 | 43.48)
November 2011 - 118. - (1122 | 37.40)
December 2011 - 120. - (1159 | 37.39)

2010 Continued
June 2010 - 76. (2225 | 74.17)
July 2010 - 90. (2296 | 74.06)
August 2010 - 57. (3677 | 118.61)
September 2010 - 74. (2995 | 99.83)
October 2010 - 76. (2369 | 76.42)
November 2010 - 93. (1547 | 51.57)
December 2010 - 91. (1615 | 52.10)


Previous Thread

Joshua Jackson Board - Monthly Post Count - Breaking Records with our Postapalooza Fun!
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds

Last edited by JJH85; 10-24-2014 at 07:27 PM
JJH85 is offline  
Old 10-11-2014, 07:07 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 58,790


We started October off with 166,082
and we are now at 168,491 posts

This gives us a monthly total of 2409 Posts




WOW That's an average of 219 Posts per day - Great Job!!

We are only 1509 Posts away from reaching 170,000 and we aren't even half way through the month.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 10-11-2014, 10:22 PM
  #3
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)


We started October off with 166,082
and we are now at 168,491 posts

This gives us a monthly total of 2409 Posts




WOW That's an average of 219 Posts per day - Great Job!!

We are only 1509 Posts away from reaching 170,000 and we aren't even half way through the month.
Fantastic work everyone
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 04:28 AM
  #4
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,614
Yey we are outdoing ourselves this month.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 04:35 AM
  #5
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Yey we are outdoing ourselves this month.
I think we are all incredibly excited about Josh and The Affair
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 04:41 AM
  #6
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,614
Yes - and all the appearances that go with it.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 04:42 AM
  #7
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Yes - and all the appearances that go with it.
I am really hanging out for his appearance on Craig Ferguson
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 04:46 AM
  #8
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,614
Yeah he is usually good on Craig Ferguson and it will probably be available on YouTube soon after it airs. I may be able to watch it with the help of Hola depending on what time it is on.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 04:54 AM
  #9
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Yeah he is usually good on Craig Ferguson and it will probably be available on YouTube soon after it airs. I may be able to watch it with the help of Hola depending on what time it is on.
I can just download it from EZTV as that is downloadable just after it airs - which means I will always have a copy yippee
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 04:59 AM
  #10
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
I can just download it from EZTV as that is downloadable just after it airs - which means I will always have a copy yippee
I tried what you said about the other thing I had to download first but my broadband provider wouldn't let me - you can get around computer security but not the broadband provider as you can't turn it off.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 05:01 AM
  #11
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I tried what you said about the other thing I had to download first but my broadband provider wouldn't let me - you can get around computer security but not the broadband provider as you can't turn it off.
That is such a shame I couldn't live without how I get to see my shows as we just never get them here in OZ
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 05:04 AM
  #12
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
That is such a shame I couldn't live without how I get to see my shows as we just never get them here in OZ
Yeah they say it is an unsafe site and go on about getting at private details but I think it is because they are also the TV provider and are frightened people would reduce their packages if they had access to other ways of watching TV.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 05:08 AM
  #13
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Yeah they say it is an unsafe site and go on about getting at private details but I think it is because they are also the TV provider and are frightened people would reduce their packages if they had access to other ways of watching TV.
Yeah of course your provider would say that
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 05:14 AM
  #14
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 29,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Yeah of course your provider would say that
I am going to have a word with a guy I know who fixes my computer when things go wrong to if he can think of another way to watch. I know networks make things available after airing so maybe they will with this series. Well here's hoping.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 10-12-2014, 05:20 AM
  #15
Ultimate Fan

 
Shelby1204's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I am going to have a word with a guy I know who fixes my computer when things go wrong to if he can think of another way to watch. I know networks make things available after airing so maybe they will with this series. Well here's hoping.
fingers crossed
__________________
My name is Michelle and I am a member of JJA - Joshua Jackson Anonymous.
Shelby1204 is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily, Dawson's Creek Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:02 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST