Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2016, 12:06 PM
  #106
Loyal Fan
 
alligatoruk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I know Salt and Vinegar chips are a thing here in Canada and almost every brand of Chips they sell has that flavour.

Here's a fun article about the best flavour. We only have a couple of these brands where I live.

The Best Salt And Vinegar: A Potato Chip Taste Test



Sorry about going OT for a moment.

That painted pic definitely looks like Josh. The hair at the nape of his neck and the ears look very much like Josh and what we can see of the eyes too. The chin is a little pointy and thin, but it is a painting. It is very Observeresque if you ask me.
I think maybe it's just the UK and Canada who have a thing for salt & vinegar - they're the best!

As for that black & white picture it does look very much like Josh - I didn't realise it was a painting, not a photo, so it could very well be based on him. The thing that looks like him to me is the hands! With the hat it almost looks like an Observer but of course he has hair. If I had a restaurant, I think I'd like Josh on my wall too
__________________
Alligatoruk - Watch out she bites!
alligatoruk is offline  
Old 07-29-2016, 08:19 PM
  #107
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 52,765
Josh Jackson ‏@VancityJax · 2h2 hours ago
Josh Jackson Retweeted Yanis Varoufakis
This is a must read. Holy ****


Yanis Varoufakis
‏@yanisvaroufakis
Time to demand the immediate firing of Poul Thomsen. No ifs. No buts. Exit stage left.

IMF admits disastrous love affair with the euro and apologises for the immolation of Greece
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 09:35 AM
  #108
Extreme Fan
 
Sandy K's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Josh Jackson ‏@VancityJax · 2h2 hours ago
Josh Jackson Retweeted Yanis Varoufakis
This is a must read. Holy ****


Yanis Varoufakis
‏@yanisvaroufakis
Time to demand the immediate firing of Poul Thomsen. No ifs. No buts. Exit stage left.

IMF admits disastrous love affair with the euro and apologises for the immolation of Greece
I love that his first tweet since the break up is completely about things happening in the world and nothing else.
Sandy K is offline  
Old 07-30-2016, 10:11 AM
  #109
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 52,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I love that his first tweet since the break up is completely about things happening in the world and nothing else.
It is the kind to thing that Josh likes, he's such an intellectual and I love that about him.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 08-01-2016, 06:16 PM
  #110
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 52,765
This is quite a compliment

Paflad ‏@paflad · 2h2 hours ago
I mean he never stood a chance. Joshua Jackson is a walking charisma machine. But if anyone else had played Pacey Beek would have shone
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 01:59 PM
  #111
Obsessed Fan

 
jade86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,535
Josh posted the new trailer for the second season of YEARS OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY

Josh Jackson ‏@VancityJax
The trailer for #YEARSproject is up now. Let me know what you think. Can't wait for this to come out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juXzfwvVHZQ&sns=tw … via @youtube
jade86 is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 04:36 PM
  #112
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 52,765
I watched it and he looks fantastic in it. He even asks what we all think of it. I wonder if he will RT any responses.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 04:41 PM
  #113
Obsessed Fan

 
jade86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I watched it and he looks fantastic in it. He even asks what we all think of it. I wonder if he will RT any responses.
The whole trailer is fantastic. I have never watched "years of...", but think i am going to watch the second season.
jade86 is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 04:49 PM
  #114
Loyal Fan
 
alligatoruk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Josh posted the new trailer for the second season of YEARS OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY

Josh Jackson ‏@VancityJax
The trailer for #YEARSproject is up now. Let me know what you think. Can't wait for this to come out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juXzfwvVHZQ&sns=tw … via @youtube
oh he looks SO good in this! And when he says "should I have kids?!", I just wanted to shout "yesssssssss" (and soon).

I notice Nikki Reed is in this too. Maybe they bond over eco issues?!

Looks interesting, I wonder if we'll get it in the UK?
__________________
Alligatoruk - Watch out she bites!
alligatoruk is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 05:09 PM
  #115
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
oh he looks SO good in this! And when he says "should I have kids?!", I just wanted to shout "yesssssssss" (and soon).

I notice Nikki Reed is in this too. Maybe they bond over eco issues?!

Looks interesting, I wonder if we'll get it in the UK?
Lets hope we get it in the UK - and I am sure there will be plenty of volunteers on the having kids front.
LWS53 is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 05:10 PM
  #116
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 52,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
oh he looks SO good in this! And when he says "should I have kids?!", I just wanted to shout "yesssssssss" (and soon).

I notice Nikki Reed is in this too. Maybe they bond over eco issues?!

Looks interesting, I wonder if we'll get it in the UK?
He does look good. Nikki's hubby, Ian Somerhalder, is in it too and we know that Josh and Ian are friends.

We have the National Geographic Channel, so I will be watching it for sure. Sadly, it was Josh being in it that made we aware of the show at all, but the message is a powerful one and I hope is seen by enough people around the World to actually make a difference. I hope that after it airs on its own channel, that they will air it on Network Television to get a bigger audience. It is something that everyone should see.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline  
Old 08-03-2016, 02:57 PM
  #117
Loyal Fan
 
alligatoruk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
He does look good. Nikki's hubby, Ian Somerhalder, is in it too and we know that Josh and Ian are friends.

We have the National Geographic Channel, so I will be watching it for sure. Sadly, it was Josh being in it that made we aware of the show at all, but the message is a powerful one and I hope is seen by enough people around the World to actually make a difference. I hope that after it airs on its own channel, that they will air it on Network Television to get a bigger audience. It is something that everyone should see.
I'm such a dolt - I'm getting Nikki Reed & Crystal Reed mixed up!!! I thought it was his new "squeeze". Doh! I wondered why she looked a bit different.

Yeah I know Ian & Josh are usually at Coachella together - wasn't sure if it was his friend or Diane's but I figured because of the Dawson's Creek / Young Americans links via the WC, he was probably Josh's friend.

I just checked my tv channel listings and I get National Geographic too but whether it will air at same time in the UK I'm not sure but I'll be keeping my eye out for it. I can't say I am totally up on eco issues, so it will probably be enlightening for me - Josh & other celebs being in it, is really good for raising awareness. I probably wouldn't have watched without him.

Quote:
Lets hope we get it in the UK - and I am sure there will be plenty of volunteers on the having kids front.
Ha, I'm sure there would be! I genuinely believe he's a great catch. Sigh, if only.
__________________
Alligatoruk - Watch out she bites!
alligatoruk is offline  
Old 08-03-2016, 03:30 PM
  #118
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
I'm such a dolt - I'm getting Nikki Reed & Crystal Reed mixed up!!! I thought it was his new "squeeze". Doh! I wondered why she looked a bit different.

Yeah I know Ian & Josh are usually at Coachella together - wasn't sure if it was his friend or Diane's but I figured because of the Dawson's Creek / Young Americans links via the WC, he was probably Josh's friend.

I just checked my tv channel listings and I get National Geographic too but whether it will air at same time in the UK I'm not sure but I'll be keeping my eye out for it. I can't say I am totally up on eco issues, so it will probably be enlightening for me - Josh & other celebs being in it, is really good for raising awareness. I probably wouldn't have watched without him.

Ha, I'm sure there would be! I genuinely believe he's a great catch. Sigh, if only.
Don't worry about getting the names mixed up - I thought that Tom Cruise was going out with Kelly Holmes back in the day. See the Josh and Katie thread!
LWS53 is offline  
Old 08-03-2016, 04:38 PM
  #119
Loyal Fan
 
alligatoruk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Don't worry about getting the names mixed up - I thought that Tom Cruise was going out with Kelly Holmes back in the day. See the Josh and Katie thread!
LOL that's funny - I don't feel so bad now! I'm usually up on who celebrities are but there's so many in the US, that we don't always get their work over here. So I don't really know who Nikki OR Crystal Reed are, outside of gossip mags!

I do know both Katie & Kelly Holmes though
__________________
Alligatoruk - Watch out she bites!
alligatoruk is offline  
Old 08-03-2016, 04:49 PM
  #120
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
LOL that's funny - I don't feel so bad now! I'm usually up on who celebrities are but there's so many in the US, that we don't always get their work over here. So I don't really know who Nikki OR Crystal Reed are, outside of gossip mags!

I do know both Katie & Kelly Holmes though
It was just a coincidence that Tom and Kelly were on the same chat show and then Tom started dating Katie soon after.
LWS53 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST