Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2018, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the pics. Great that John got to see the play and said such great things about Josh's performance.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Thanks for all the pics. Great that John got to see the play and said such great things about Josh's performance.
Love, love, love that John got to see the play. John has done a lot of theater and was head of a theater company for awhile. His praise means something. He could of just said they did a great job and left it at that, but he didn't. His support of Josh both with this play and his other, warms my heart.

I loved that Busy went to see it and so did James. Somebody saw him in the audience the night they went. Nice of them to support him.
Old 05-13-2018, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Love, love, love that John got to see the play. John has done a lot of theater and was head of a theater company for awhile. His praise means something. He could of just said they did a great job and left it at that, but he didn't. His support of Josh both with this play and his other, warms my heart.

I loved that Busy went to see it and so did James. Somebody saw him in the audience the night they went. Nice of them to support him.
It's great to see his friends supporting him like that. I heard Katie saw Andrew Garfield's Play (Angels in America?). Maybe she will get a chance to see Josh's before it ends.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 05-14-2018, 02:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BivEAtrj...=joshuajackson

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bivew5_l...=joshuajackson

https://www.instagram.com/p/Biu_nLwB...startlistening
Old 05-14-2018, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

I just love how much affection Josh and John have for each other, it makes me happier watching Fringe.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

So sad the play got cancelled and really sorry for you guys who had tickets (I almost booked to go to NYC but decided it was too expensive), hopefully you may get a chance to see Josh in something else in the future . It's such a shame that they put so much work into it and it got good reviews but it's all about money unfortunately. They should bring it to London - Josh's last play did really well over here (but then Patrick Stewart was in it too). Onwards and upwards for him hopefully. At least he learned a new skill from it
Old 05-14-2018, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

So sad the play got cancelled and really sorry for you guys who had tickets (I almost booked to go to NYC but decided it was too expensive), hopefully you may get a chance to see Josh in something else in the future 🤞🤞🤞. It's such a shame that they put so much work into it and it got good reviews but it's all about money unfortunately. They should bring it to London - Josh's last play did really well over here (but then Patrick Stewart was in it too). Onwards and upwards for him hopefully. At least he learned a new skill from it
Old 05-14-2018, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

I think the play would do really well over here as serious drama seems to fare well on the West End Stage as well as in the regional theatres.
Old 05-14-2018, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I think the play would do really well over here as serious drama seems to fare well on the West End Stage as well as in the regional theatres.
If only ☹️ - we know the cast have got the time free!
Old 05-14-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Unfortunately though the Play has seen it's day. If it didn't make it on Broadway more than 2 months, it's likely not going to showcase anywhere else.

Old 05-15-2018, 01:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Old 05-15-2018, 01:22 AM
Elite Fan

Well Sting's play The Last Ship didn't make it on Broadway (It closed very early) came here and toured, doing very well. Of course it was about a North East of England shipyard and how the closure affected the whole town so probably wouldn't have resonated with a New York audience.

Perhaps if they hadn't been so ambitious to book the theatre for COALG for so long more tickets would have been sold. If it had only been for 3 months instead of 6 people would have booked in the earlier months, at least I would have, and then got to see it. The most annoying thing is I could have gone at any time but chose June as it was after my birthday and after the spring school holidays. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Last edited by LWS53; 05-15-2018 at 01:27 AM
Old 05-15-2018, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Josh in a hoodie

My heart is still aching for you Lesley.

Old 05-16-2018, 01:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Old 05-16-2018, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He's so yummy.

It's going to be sad when the daily pics stop after the Play is over.

And on that Note, it seems we need a new Thread (and that just reminded me I was supposed to start a new one for the Pacey Thread) I'll get to that tonight.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread