Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2018, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

I paid about 3 or more times that amount!
Old 04-26-2018, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Megara
@aurorasky14
Apr 24
Replying to @LesserGodBway
It's truly one of the most #incredible, #mustsee shows on #Broadway. Performances so intense it's like you can hear the audience get quieter as the show progresses! & don't get me started on #JoshuaJackson & #LaurenRidloff's ability to bring such life to their characters! <3

Charlotte Jones Voiklis, PhD
@charlottejv
Apr 22
@LesserGodBway with @LaurenRidloff and #joshuajackson explores intimacy and identity in deep ways, and the performances are amazing.

https://frontmezzjunkies.com/2018/04...-a-lesser-god/

Quote:
it didn’t take long for the powers that be to persuade her to reprise the role on Broadway alongside her handsome, famous, and very talented leading man, Joshua Jackson
Quote:
James Leeds, played solidly by Jackson,

icon credit: crash landing
Old 04-27-2018, 03:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I bought another ticket when they were $48 so going to see josh twice hopefully
Old 04-27-2018, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Found this

SAG Conversations on Broadway Q&A with actor Joshua Jackson
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiDJXK8h...=joshuajackson

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 04-27-2018, 05:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Some pics of Josh

[IMG]https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/actor-joshua-jackson-speaks-with-moderator-richard-ridge-during-on-picture-id951571314[/IG]

Last edited by Shelby1204; 04-27-2018 at 05:43 AM
Old 04-27-2018, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the great pics!
Old 04-27-2018, 04:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Last edited by Shelby1204; 04-27-2018 at 04:42 PM
Old 04-27-2018, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

More lovely pics!

Earlier this evening I was watching Graham Norton and he had Orlando Bloom as one of the guests and they got to talking about his appearance on Broadway a while back. The crowd behind the barriers outside the theatre waiting to meet him looked like hundreds of people! I hope there are not that many people waiting outside Studio 54 to see the cast when I go or there will be no chance of pics or signings!
Old 04-27-2018, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I bought another ticket when they were $48 so going to see josh twice hopefully
AWESOME

Thanks for all the pics Michelle. Love them

Tony predictions - I did not look at this person's bio to see how accurate they've been in the past.

https://www.thewrap.com/2018-tony-no...iceman-cometh/

The Tony Awards are held June 10 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City and broadcast live on CBS.

Quote:
Clive Owen (“M. Butterfly”), Tom Sturridge (“1984”), and Leguizamo (“Latin History”) are deserving, but their shows have closed and the Tonys are nothing if not a marketing tool. The nominees for best lead actor will be Andrew Garfield (“Angels in America”), Tom Hollander (“Travesties”), Joshua Jackson (“Children of a Lesser God”), Mark Rylance (“Farinelli and the King”), and Denzel Washington (“The Iceman Cometh”).

Slightly less competitive is the race for Lead Actress in a Play. The likely nominees are Glenda Jackson (“Three Tall Women”), Elizabeth McGovern (“Time and the Conways”), Condola Rashad (“Saint Joan”), Lauren Ridloff (“Children of a Lesser Gold”) and Amy Schumer (“Meteor Shower”).

Old 04-27-2018, 08:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like what Lauren says about Josh

https://www.broadway.com/buzz/191977...oshua-jackson/

A Matter of Trust
In a play that rises or falls on its co-stars’ chemistry, Ridloff offers a simple explanation for her onstage connection with Jackson: “eye contact and trust.” Their mutual support is obvious in joint interviews and photo shoots, and the novice actress gushes, “I feel as if I’ve been spoiled rotten by working with Joshua. He is a very, very good person, intelligent and hard working. He is thoughtful and listens. The way he has immersed himself into sign language—he has gone far beyond what the script requires. Joshua is very patient and has never once made me feel silly for being so wet behind the ears.” Because she can’t hear the audience, Ridloff takes her performance cues from tiny changes in Jackson’s movements and signing. “We breathe the same air on stage,” she says, “and he is such a generous and giving leading man.”
Old 04-27-2018, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was just reading this article and was coming here to post the exact same thing. You beat me to it though.

Old 04-27-2018, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I was just reading this article and was coming here to post the exact same thing. You beat me to it though.
maybe you can tweet this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiDyziBj...startlistening
Old 04-27-2018, 10:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is beautiful, pictures of the cast, swipe and see him interacting with fans: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiGchPhl-QV/
Old 04-27-2018, 11:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
The crowd behind the barriers outside the theatre waiting to meet him looked like hundreds of people! I hope there are not that many people waiting outside Studio 54 to see the cast when I go or there will be no chance of pics or signings!
There were some videos posted on Instagram and it didn't look like there were too many waiting. I think Orlando still gets a lot of the LOTR crazies - I wonder if he refuses to autograph the merch like Patrick Stewart did with Star Trek stuff outside ALITT! Now that really was a scrum! As much as I'm glad to have met Josh without a barrier between me and him, it does make it safer for everyone to have one!

Thanks for all the great photos being shared. Did anyone notice that one of the girls who met him last night got a comment on her Instagram from Rosario Dawson - I guess she might know her but I was just thinking what a blast from the past that was!

Last edited by clare1981; 04-28-2018 at 12:01 AM Reason: typo
Old 04-28-2018, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I wish that light blazer was a smidge longer. Looks good sitting down not so much standing up.

Given the reviews of Lauren's performance, I think she will be nominated for a Tony. I hope she wins, she was so amazing in the Berkshires. The reviews have been slightly more mixed for Josh, but I have my fingers crossed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread