Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2018, 04:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
It's so hilarious. The closest picture they had of the two of them looking coupley is literally Pacey and Joey from the SHOW.
The photo of Josh is great though
Old 04-21-2018, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
It's so hilarious. The closest picture they had of the two of them looking coupley is literally Pacey and Joey from the SHOW.
I'm surprised they didn't use the one where Josh is leaning on her bare shoulder from the Reunion. He looks totally into it in that pic.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 04-21-2018, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm surprised they didn't use the one where Josh is leaning on her bare shoulder from the Reunion. He looks totally into it in that pic.
totally agree. I was surprised they didn't use that pic

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-21-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
totally agree. I was surprised they didn't use that pic
Maybe they used that inside with the article.

Old 04-22-2018, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

I read it. They used a pic from season 1. They started the article with one of Pacey's famous quotes "Love happens in the strangest of places." They really seem to like them together. They had nothing bad to say at all

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-22-2018, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I read it. They used a pic from season 1. They started the article with one of Pacey's famous quotes "Love happens in the strangest of places." They really seem to like them together. They had nothing bad to say at all

Well that's nice to hear at least.

Old 04-22-2018, 04:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

We did predict that this would happen - that the rumour's would begin.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
We did predict that this would happen - that the rumour's would begin.
Yes we did, I'm not surprised, but I do feel sorry for Josh and Katie.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Yes we did, I'm not surprised, but I do feel sorry for Josh and Katie.
I feel sorry for them to, it must be so annoying
Old 04-23-2018, 05:26 AM
Extreme Fan

the only plus side is that it's more press for Katie's and Josh's projects. It might sell a few more tickets for Josh but I doubt either Josh or Katie really want it that way.
Old 04-24-2018, 04:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

my feeling on katie and josh these days is that their lack of staying in contact (seemingly) seems to say more about her than him...i think in general katie either has daddy issues or josh issues..and it seems like the latter...i just feel that her being so affected by the contact they had is telling and her desire to not keep in touch...makes it seem like she never got over him and dealt with the first love breaking up with me issues...like she still has anger toward him..

it would kinda explain why she ends up in relationships with men who are rumored not to be straight and who are prob also emotionally unavailable...bc the more i see them together (jamie and katie) the more i think its not romantic...her being basically a beard or friends with benefits....she doesnt have to deal with her own issues..bc i think she def has issues...you dont do a contract marriage if dont have serious emotional issues...you're clearly trying to avoid emotional connections..even if she was naive to believe tom was straight...even Scientology guards are saying recently that they saw no level of intimacy bw them (tom and her)..and that tom didnt care about katie.

i dont believe the people who try to pretend that they or were (both tom and katie and katie and jamie) are in love..bc the more they tried to push that the less and less i believe it

i also think when jamie isnt with her hes probably having sex with men and women..and i guess in reality that works for HIM because he isnt committed to her and prob has no desire to be committed to any1. hense why we never here about most of his "relationships"

end rant..lol..ive been wanting to write that because her behavior to me over the past 10 plus yrs continues to get weirder

Last edited by Suz84; 04-24-2018 at 05:06 AM
Old 04-24-2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't really have an opinion on her behavior because I don't follow her much unless there is mention of Josh ànd that's only because I follow Josh's career. It wouldn't surprise if she never got over Josh or at the very least still had feelings for him. He seems like he would be hard to forget.

Last edited by JJH85; 04-24-2018 at 04:58 PM
Old 04-24-2018, 04:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz84 (View Post)
my feeling on katie and josh these days is that their lack of staying in contact (seemingly) seems to say more about her than him...i think in general katie either has daddy issues or josh issues..and it seems like the latter...i just feel that her being so affected by the contact they had is telling and her desire to not keep in touch...makes it seem like she never got over him and dealt with the first love breaking up with me issues...like she still has anger toward him..

it would kinda explain why she ends up in relationships with men who are rumored not to be straight and who are prob also emotionally unavailable...bc the more i see them together (jamie and katie) the more i think its not romantic...her being basically a beard or friends with benefits....she doesnt have to deal with her own issues..bc i think she def has issues...you dont do a contract marriage if dont have serious emotional issues...you're clearly trying to avoid emotional connections..even if she was naive to believe tom was straight...even Scientology guards are saying recently that they saw no level of intimacy bw them (tom and her)..and that tom didnt care about katie.

i dont believe the people who try to pretend that they or were (both tom and katie and katie and jamie) are in love..bc the more they tried to push that the less and less i believe it

i also think when jamie isnt with her hes probably having sex with men and women..and i guess in reality that works for HIM because he isnt committed to her and prob has no desire to be committed to any1. hense why we never here about most of his "relationships"

end rant..lol..ive been wanting to write that because her behavior to me over the past 10 plus yrs continues to get weirder

I never bought the contract marriage no way Tom would ever agree to something that would ever make him look as bad as that divorce did. A woman doesn't go through the extremes she did to leave her husband if it wasn't something bad. Plus Katie doesn't strike me as someone who doesn't take marriage seriously.

She never struck me as a whore.

Plus I don't buy she would drag an innocent child into it either.

I do think she had a thing for Tom since childhood though I mean those around her said as much.

If her and Josh don't have contact with one another its mostly because they lead different lives. She's a mother and he's a single guy.

Its not as if she's hanging out with other DC cast members all that often either. The show ended 15 years ago people move on.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Katie never struck me as a loose lady either. She seems quite reserved and quiet and she seems like a really good mom. I don't have anything at all against her and I wish her all the happiness she can get.

Old 04-25-2018, 02:01 AM
Elite Fan

I agree about Katie and Tom. People should remember Tom was a huge star at the time of their getting together and Katie must have really been flattered and had her head turned as she was very young and just starting out on her career. It must have been difficult for all the stars of DC when it finished as they were all very young and must have wondered, what next?

Now Katie is a mature woman who has experienced marriage, divorce, becoming a mother, bringing up a child as well as having a successful career, so will be a lot more able to keep her private life out of the spotlight with whoever she decides to date or hang out with.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread