Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Can I ask you guys to help me out. You know when they asked the cast about the decision(who Joey picked) in the video, when Kerr said "Just say Jack", did Josh say yes. I wasn't sure. Or did I make that up.

I don't want to watch that part again, once was enough. I hate that they asked that question and you could see it just made everybody uncomfortable. Plus Katie is now neutral, when back when they filmed the end she was very P/J and they forced Josh to reply.
For those who know buffy, it's exactly the same situation with sarah michelle gellar. For years (and on EW buffy reunion too) when she was asked the question she would choose between angel and spike she always said without hesitation Angel. and since about 1 year she remains neutral and no longer pronounced. She has said several times that she had received threats from hysterical fans who wanted her to choose spike .Scary

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
ryanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think it's better to be neutral because it just upsets the fans. KH was totally pro PJ when the show ended. She even went on Ellen and said the ending felt right to her. She said she was thrilled with the PJ ending during the Kia commercials. I guess fifteen years has went by and she just thinks being neutral is the best thing. When she was on the news show last year and they asked her who was the best kisser, she didn't want to say anything. I remember on TRL in 2002 the whole cast was there and they asked that and she said Jack, because he's gay. Josh was like, "Where's the love here?" which was similar to his "Excuse me"

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Can I ask you guys to help me out. You know when they asked the cast about the decision(who Joey picked) in the video, when Kerr said "Just say Jack", did Josh say yes. I wasn't sure. Or did I make that up.

I don't want to watch that part again, once was enough. I hate that they asked that question and you could see it just made everybody uncomfortable. Plus Katie is now neutral, when back when they filmed the end she was very P/J and they forced Josh to reply.
It sounds like Josh says "I agree", but there is a lot of laughter during that moment, so not sure. Here is the clip if anyone else want to have a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjMi5O6aUo8
Old 04-09-2018, 12:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It sounds like Josh says "I agree", but there is a lot of laughter during that moment, so not sure. Here is the clip if anyone else want to have a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjMi5O6aUo8

Thanks for that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he said that.
aussiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

I have since seen the same video where the dialogue is subtitled and he does say "I agree".
Old 04-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Passionate Fan

https://www.gossipcop.com/katie-holm...back-together/

Quote:
Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson Getting Back Together After “Dawson’s Creek” Reunion?

By Shari Weiss | 2:51 pm, April 11, 2018

Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson are not getting back together in the wake of the “Dawson’s Creek” reunion, despite a report. Gossip Cop can exclusively bust the story. Reps for both stars confirm to us that a romance is not being rekindled.

As widely reported, Holmes, Jackson and other “Dawson’s Creek” cast members reunited last month for an Entertainment Weekly cover story. Now Woman’s Day Australia is claiming “sparks flew between Katie and Joshua behind the scenes,” and the former couple is “finally ready to give their love another shot.” The reunion shoot, a so-called “insider” alleges, “reminded them of some old feelings… The chemistry between Katie and Josh was insane.”

According to the tabloid, it’s good timing because Holmes and Jamie Foxx are supposedly “on the rocks,” and the “insider” maintains Jackson is looking to “settle down.” Contends the alleged tipster, “There’s always been something there and now it seems like they might actually give this a shot.” It’s even asserted that the former co-stars have been spending time together independent of the cast reunion.

“Josh is a bigger part of Katie’s life these days than most people realize. He’s met Suri and they were adorable playing together,” claims the gossip magazine’s purported snitch. This questionable “insider” continues, “Now, the word is Katie and Josh would both like to see where their friendship could go romantically… It seems like they could finally get their chance to make this work.”

The outlet, however, gives itself away when its specious source says, “A lot of people would really like to see these two get together.” That’s exactly why this narrative was concocted. So many fans reacted positively to the colleagues and exes being pictured with one another that Buzzfeed actually put together an article about “Joey” and “Pacey” being together again, based on all the excited tweets that were sent after the photo shoot was unveiled. That seemingly inspired the tabloid to manufacture this tale about stars becoming a real-life couple again, but this is nothing more than fan-fiction.

A rep for Holmes laugh off the renewed romance claims when Gossip Cop inquired, while a rep for Jackson flat-out told us the story is “garbage.” Notably, aside from the “Dawson’s Creek” reunion, the publication has no actual evidence to support its claim that Holmes and Jackson have been spending time together. It’s not even said when or where he supposedly met Suri. Holmes has been shooting a TV pilot in Chicago, and Jackson has been busy preparing for his starring role in Children Of A Lesser God, which officially opens on Broadway on Wednesday.

Neither has had much free time to rekindle a relationship. Fans may want to see it happen, but that doesn’t make it true. Gossip Cop also debunked claims last summer about Holmes “leaning on” Jackson, and in 2016, we rightly busted a story that wrongly alleged they were close to reuniting. It all remains tabloid fantasy.
Katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my, and they're at it again. I don't hold much weight into those tabloid stories.

Thanks for that info. I don't typically go looking for these kinds of stories, but it's always good to post things Josh related on the Board and especially where they are making up stories about him. I might help to control some of the gossip.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I was looking for articles on Katie but this came up so yeah this isn't surprising to be fair its an Australian gossip mag not one of the ones here in US
Old 04-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear (View Post)
I was looking for articles on Katie but this came up so yeah this isn't surprising to be fair its an Australian gossip mag not one of the ones here in US
It's kind of like that interview that came out after Josh and Diane broke up where their guest confirmed that Josh and Katie were rekindling their relationship. It was either British or Australian. I just shake my head.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes it’s an Australian magazine and every week they have made up stories in it...
Bianca09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
Yes it’s an Australian magazine and every week they have made up stories in it...
What's the point of that?
Old 04-14-2018, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Another mini DC reunion

Not good at posting the Gram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhjYbvwn...g_katie_holmes
Old 04-14-2018, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Another mini DC reunion

Not good at posting the Gram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhjYbvwn...g_katie_holmes
I saw that pic earlier, I wonder what brought them together for it.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a cute picture!
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I saw that pic earlier, I wonder what brought them together for it.
Katie is filming a pilot in Chicago I think he's in this episode at least.
Reply   Post New Thread