Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'll have to keep an eye out for this film when it does eventually come on TV. I don't think I will go to the cinema to see it but might watch on TV.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Gossip Cop says its false (and this sounds rather believable too)

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx NO Secret Fling Despite "Holding Hands" Photo | Gossip Cop

Quote:
Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx: NOT Hooking Up, NO Secret Fling (EXCLUSIVE)

Katie Holmes Jamie Foxx Secret
(Us Weekly)

Another day, another Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx romance rumor. Us Weekly claims in its new cover story that the two stars have been secretly “hooking up” since 2013, and that a photo of Holmes and Foxx holding hands is the smoking gun. Gossip Cop has been busting tabloid stories linking the pair for years, and we can EXCLUSIVELY bust this latest report. Holmes and Foxx are NOT dating, they’re NOT hooking up, and the photo is NOT what Us Weekly wants people to think it is.

“Nearly two years after their first hookup, Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are going strong,” claims the magazine. According to Us Weekly, “the duo have managed to keep their trysts a secret from all but their closest confidants.”

There are lots of speculative details about how the “action” goes down behind closed doors at Foxx’s house, where the magazine claims “Holmes’ every wish is Foxx’s command.” Us Weekly can’t get enough of this stuff: Holmes supposedly strolling through Foxx’s avocado grove, watching Oscar screeners in his home theater, and getting dinner from his private chef. Meanwhile, she allegedly hasn’t told daughter Suri about Foxx, and has only shared the relationship with her “inner circle.”

Us Weekly knows there’s nothing to this story, which is why it includes this disclaimer from a so-called “pal” of the couple: “[Foxx] and Katie have no desire to go public. It’s not exclusive.” Oh, how convenient! So even though Holmes and Foxx are both single, and there’s no real reason to hide their “relationship,” it will just stay hidden forever.

The only real “new” piece to the tabloid’s regurgitation of a discredited 2013 rumor is a picture of Foxx and Holmes with their hands touching. Us Weekly fails to give context, but Gossip Cop can exclusively report: The picture was snapped at a read-through for a new animated film. There were other people in the room, there was nothing romantic about their affection, and the idea that it serves as evidence of some kind of “secret” fling Holmes and Foxx are allegedly going to great lengths to conceal is, a source close to the situation tells us, “laughable.”

A source close to Holmes tells Gossip Cop exclusively that nothing has changed between those previous false romance reports and this one. “It’s not true,” we’re told. Meanwhile, a source in Foxx’s camp says the same thing, telling Gossip Cop exclusively that he and Holmes are “just friends.” Can we please put this story to rest, once and for all?
Old 03-19-2015, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all taken out of context and there is nothing going on between them, especially since they have known each other for so many years.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 03-29-2015, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's just a rumor.
I am an original”
Old 05-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't imagine we'll get any pics of them together, but saw this on Twitter.

Dawson's Creek on the red carpet @KatieHolmes212 #dawsonscreek #JoshuaJackson #dianakruger #MetGala

Old 05-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish we would get one picture of them together someday. A new one.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I wish we would get one picture of them together someday. A new one.
I do too. I don't know what the big deal is (as to why they won't pose together).

Old 05-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I do too. I don't know what the big deal is (as to why they won't pose together).
Probably because every guy she is friends with they automatically say they're a couple I think the only reason they don't say her and Zac Posen are a couple is because he's an openly gay man.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear (View Post)
Probably because every guy she is friends with they automatically say they're a couple I think the only reason they don't say her and Zac Posen are a couple is because he's an openly gay man.

Poor Katie.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's sad but true! Poor Katie!
Old 05-08-2015, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

I thought I would put this pic here too. She looks so lovely.

Old 05-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Look at the big deal the press made of Josh and James posing together could you just imagine Josh and Katie it would be pandemonium They would have Josh and Katie married before they had posted the pics
Old 05-08-2015, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Look at the big deal the press made of Josh and James posing together could you just imagine Josh and Katie it would be pandemonium They would have Josh and Katie married before they had posted the pics
Just imagine the baby speculation!
Old 05-08-2015, 07:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Just imagine the baby speculation!
They already think Suri is Josh's anyway
Old 05-08-2015, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

That's one of the things I was thinking about. Poor Katie - I hope she lets it all go over her head, but it may affect Suri when she is older.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread