Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

"cute new couple" lol.

Just my personal feeling, but I don't see anything romantic happening there even if they do strike up their friendship again (which I hope they do!). It would be like going back and dating your first girlfriend/boyfriend, 20 years later. Wouldn't be at the top of my wish list .

But I would love, love, love to see their friendship rejuvenated, they were great friends for years (friends with benefits maybe?), and a lot of fun to watch.

I think Katie would have some fences to mend if she were to want to be friends with Michelle again. Busy seemed to suggest Katie just ditched them after her marriage to Tom, and she did not seem impressed by it. I get the feeling Josh would forgive more easily than Busy.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
"cute new couple" lol.

Just my personal feeling, but I don't see anything romantic happening there even if they do strike up their friendship again (which I hope they do!). It would be like going back and dating your first girlfriend/boyfriend, 20 years later. Wouldn't be at the top of my wish list .

But I would love, love, love to see their friendship rejuvenated, they were great friends for years (friends with benefits maybe?), and a lot of fun to watch.

I think Katie would have some fences to mend if she were to want to be friends with Michelle again. Busy seemed to suggest Katie just ditched them after her marriage to Tom, and she did not seem impressed by it. I get the feeling Josh would forgive more easily than Busy.
I've never been under the impression that Katie was that close to Busy or Michelle to begin with so there's nothing worth saving there.

Regardless I don't see them getting back together either. Katie has a kid and honestly I don't think she wants a man in her life(no I don't buy her and Jamie as an item) and I don't see Josh wanting to dating a single mom either.

I think Josh/Katie didn't just suddenly start talking again I'm sure they've been in contact for the past few years already its just now its "tabloid fodder" since they're single. So this is much ado about nothing.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
Michelle Williams & Joshua Jackson at the "Met Gala"-May 6, 2013

Cute photo, I don't think I've seen that before. I don't know why, I just want them to be in each other's lives - Josh could have been such a cute "uncle" to Matilda. But we never see any photos of them outside of events, so I guess they're not close any more.

As for the OK magazine cover - I don't know how they get away with writing this **** without any proof!
Old 08-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
Cute photo, I don't think I've seen that before. I don't know why, I just want them to be in each other's lives - Josh could have been such a cute "uncle" to Matilda. But we never see any photos of them outside of events, so I guess they're not close any more.

As for the OK magazine cover - I don't know how they get away with writing this **** without any proof!
Variety of reasons: disclaimer saying its gossip to begin with.

Also PR people of celebs plant stories(not saying that's the case here as I don't see either of them wanting to talk about this being true)
Old 08-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear (View Post)

I think Josh/Katie didn't just suddenly start talking again I'm sure they've been in contact for the past few years already its just now its "tabloid fodder" since they're single. So this is much ado about nothing.
That's prob the real story, but not as exciting for the tabloids I guess.

It was years ago that Katie made that phone call that Josh publicly admitted to, and they've been at many events at the same time, we just don't get pics of them together. Doubtful they ignore each other!
Old 08-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's prob the real story, but not as exciting for the tabloids I guess.

It was years ago that Katie made that phone call that Josh publicly admitted to, and they've been at many events at the same time, we just don't get pics of them together. Doubtful they ignore each other!
I have no doubt they privately keep in touch but don't publically acknowledge each other.
Old 08-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear (View Post)
Variety of reasons: disclaimer saying its gossip to begin with.

Also PR people of celebs plant stories(not saying that's the case here as I don't see either of them wanting to talk about this being true)
It's just so lame that they can put that it's gossip or hearsay or from "a friend" and get away with it. I mean frontpage with what is probably completely fabricated.

And the PR is crap too - I don't think some bull**** story is going to get Josh noticed by the people who matter, the producers, casting agents etc. This kind of fame might work for Kim K or Katie Price or some reality tv star but for people with talent, I don't think it's worthwhile. It cheapens them if anything.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

I was curious about the OK cover so thanks for posting that. I am very saddened by the fact that they put Suri in the pic. That is just wrong. Not saying that a pic of Josh and Katie with a headline stating they are dating is right, but why put the child in the middle. I just makes me mad.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I was curious about the OK cover so thanks for posting that. I am very saddened by the fact that they put Suri in the pic. That is just wrong. Not saying that a pic of Josh and Katie with a headline stating they are dating is right, but why put the child in the middle. I just makes me mad.
That pic was obviously BTS from last week when Katie took Suri and her nieces(Katie's mom too) to see a Broadway play.

Yeah that's what bothers me most and why Katie doesn't really talk about her personal life and always seems to shoot down dating rumors. Because Suri is old enough to read and see all this now.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

I downloaded Touched by Fire, one of Katie's recent movies. (Used to be called Mania Days). The reviews are decent, I'm looking forward to it.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I downloaded Touched by Fire, one of Katie's recent movies. (Used to be called Mania Days). The reviews are decent, I'm looking forward to it.
I hadn't heard of that movie. You will have to let us know how it is.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I hadn't heard of that movie. You will have to let us know how it is.
You might remember the filming pics of her frolicking in a fountain and lurking in the bushes with her co-star. They changed the original name of the movie.

Tabloids also tried to suggest she was dating her co-star. Of course.

Old 08-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

I've never seen those pics before.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Loyal Fan

I think a lot of the josh/katie really first started when Katie was first with TC, like only Josh could "save" her. Then it got all bottled up until Katie and TC split and now Josh and Diane. Especially since the people behind all this are probably of an age to have been fans of DC.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I've never seen those pics before.
It's a few years ago, this may even have been the first movie since the divorce. But it's definitely been a while. The movie was just released this year though.