Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Extreme Fan

I just watched the 4 Scary Stories yesterday with my girls and I forgot how much I LOVE the Skittish Kitten Line.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

speaking of 4 scary stories how about this quote from the Scare

Nah, you ain't hallucinating. Pacey's got the Jeep. Can I hear ya say yea-aaaah, can I hear ya say oh yea-aaah.

When Pacey gets the Jeep my all time favorite line from that episode I crack up everytime I see it Pacey was too funny I loved his character good old Whitter at his best!!!

I have been a huge Joshua fan from the beginning I remember see the Mighty Ducks when I was 10 and had a huge crush on Charlie not even knowing at the time that Charlie was played by Joshua Jackson. Then I watched Dawsons Creek and my friends were like oh the guy from the Might Ducks is in that and when they told me that Pacey was Charlie in the Mighty Ducks I died

I am now 23 and have been a fan of his work ever since.

I think that Joshua is such a talented actor who I respect so much. He is a unique and old soul that one.I tried to see his new film Audora Boralias at the Tribecca Film Festival in April but it was sold out. I hope it somes to DVD soon. Or I see it at another Film Festival close to me.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi. Keep on dreaming.
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Old 08-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Banned

My favorite quote would be

"After all, there is only room for one alpha male"- Cursed.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Old 05-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Absolute Fan

this is a great thread!!! We should keep this going, but I can't think of any quotes that aren't on here. The quotes that are, are great!
Old 05-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nah, you ain't hallucinating. Pacey's got the Jeep. Can I hear ya say yea-aaaah, can I hear ya say oh yea-aaah.

This is my personal favorite Pacey line. I could watch him deliver that line over and over again. He is so damn cute. Would I get into his car ? Absolutely !
Old 05-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Merica originally posted these
This one is funny!
Quote:
I can barely speak about it. I mean honest. I am Canadian you’re moving me to tears. You never see a Canadian cry except for one [thing]: they lock out the hockey players. What does it mean? I mean. There’s nothing. That’s why I’m here. There’s nothing to do in Canada right now. (chuckles) I had to flee the country.
and another one I loved..so sweet how much he loves his country.
Quote:
'I miss doing Canadian things. I miss strange things, like seeing commercials for the bay.
When IÄm down in Wilmington, I can't get an A&W burger, I can't go to (the restaurant) Nat's,
which is only in Vancouver. That's the strange thing about America. It looks the same,
sounds the same, smells the same. But it's just not the same."- TV Guide, April 2000
Hey Josh we have an A&W in Colorado, 2 minutes from my house!!!!
Old 05-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
" my personal life is much more important to me than my professional life and my self-worth isn't based on whether or not I act. I love acting but I'm also look-ing into the great wide-open at this as-yet-unpainted mural that will be my life. Whether or not it involves the movie business I'm not sure. I'm much more interested in becoming a good man than in becoming a good actor."
I love him
~*Paolo Nutini*~
Old 05-07-2006, 01:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

That quote is just so amazing!

Old 05-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Which is why he is as special as he is...

Avi by Agnis
Old 05-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

There's an A&W about 20 minutes from my house, so he can come visit me too. Great quotes.

"I've got to find myself a nice southern belle." – Joshua Jackson

Old 10-10-2008, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Hola.

Hey, do you guys recall or have found any quotes that Josh has made on his fans? I've found like one or two, but was trying to dig up some more.

Anyway, it's a good reason to bump up this thread!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Well, one I love is in my sig and it just happens to be something he said to you, Mandy. In your interview with him, you admitted that you had downloaded and watched the "leaked" Fringe pilot. To which Josh replied,

"Naughty, naughty, naughty!"
Old 07-11-2009, 08:46 AM
Banned

"She is German, yeah!" Josh during his appearence on the Geroge Step show in Canada.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

There are lots of great Peter quotes now too! I just can't think of any in particular...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread