Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2005, 04:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

"I can flirt and have fun, but at the end of the day, I'm not Tom Cruise. Girls are not falling all over me." - Josh

damn!!

I hope and wish natalie and hayden end up together not just as Padme and Anakin only..

Natalie And Hayden FOREVER!!
Old 05-04-2005, 06:13 AM
Loyal Fan

he's quite a smart little fellow isnt he... hmm little fellow... hello in the gutter thread lol.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

haha...indeed!!

I hope and wish natalie and hayden end up together not just as Padme and Anakin only..

Old 05-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

"I like blond girls. I like brunette girls, too. I am a fan of women; hair color is negotiable."

- Vote for Josh Holloway! -

Pacey: Duh cause she's checked it out.
Dawson: Don't make me ill.
Pacey: Oh please, she can't help herself. My butt, really, it's like a magnet, chicks they just can't keep their eyes off.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Extreme Fan

That Tom Cruise comment is so sad now! Let me tell you though...I'd date JJ before TC ANYDAY!!
Old 05-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

hee.. nice choice!!

Old 05-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

"Are those really Pacey and Joey's sheets?" - G. Norton " I wasn't lookin' at the sheets." - Josh

I wouldn't have been either. Off to the gutter!!
Old 05-09-2005, 05:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

haha

Old 05-17-2005, 01:01 PM
New Fan

Pacey in "Sex, She Wrote":

"Because it changes everything. Don't you see everything's always been so predictable for me. But now, my whole life's course is changing. Ever since you and I had sex, I've felt anxious, you know? Wondering should we have waited? Should we slow down? Wondering if it was the right thing to do. Wishing that I had taken the high road, and that's not me! You know? It used to be the only comforting part about Pacey Witter is that I always knew what to expect, and now I don't have a clue and I'm terrified. And that's why I was pulling away from you."

"I'm afraid because you're the single-most, important being to ever grace my existance. Andie, I am falling hopelessly in love with you. Say something because I did kind of just cut it open and lay it out for you."
Old 05-17-2005, 01:04 PM
New Fan

And Pacey in "His Leading Lady":

Pacey: "No. I'm not going to let you push me away, McPhee. You know, I think I forgot to mention that I'm actually a charter member of the Andie McPhee Fan Club and as a matter of policy, our adoration never waivers. Through the good times or the bad."
Andie: "I just...want to feel better, Pacey."
Pacey: "I know, Andie, I know and I can help. I know I can. And I'm not going to turn away from you, Andie. After all, you've done for me. And certainly not when you need me the most. We can do this together and I know that I can help you."
Andie: "Pacey, how do you know you can help me?"
Pacey: "Because, Andie, I love you."
Andie: "I love you, too."
Old 05-20-2005, 05:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hello

Hey my name is Effie and i am from Enlgland in europe, dont have a quote to post but was wondering whether the person who met josh in London and got his signature, could you give us a little more detail about the event, you know was he nice? did you get a pic with him? what was he wearing? you know give us some juicy details like where did you see him etc. I am so jealous you are very lucky, he is an amazing actor and of course gorgeous. So give us some more details please.
thanks bye
Old 05-20-2005, 05:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I think you should find all our Josh encounters from the play within these three threads:

First
Secound
Current

Mine you can also find here. Welcome to the boards Efrosyni !
Old 05-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andie_79
And Pacey in "His Leading Lady":

Pacey: "No. I'm not going to let you push me away, McPhee. You know, I think I forgot to mention that I'm actually a charter member of the Andie McPhee Fan Club and as a matter of policy, our adoration never waivers. Through the good times or the bad."
Andie: "I just...want to feel better, Pacey."
Pacey: "I know, Andie, I know and I can help. I know I can. And I'm not going to turn away from you, Andie. After all, you've done for me. And certainly not when you need me the most. We can do this together and I know that I can help you."
Andie: "Pacey, how do you know you can help me?"
Pacey: "Because, Andie, I love you."
Andie: "I love you, too."
i love that scene!
Old 06-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I love this scene because it's about one of my favorite subjects ~Pacey/Josh butt~

Quote:
Pacey: Hey it says right here that I can have the butt I always wanted in three weeks.

Andie: Pacey, I've seen your butt you have nothing to worry about.

*Pacey moves towards the full-length mirror and starts looking at his own butt.*

Pacey: You know, it's no wonder we have such an obsession with the posterior. It's impossible to get a good sense of one's own butt, you know? <<<<<I love this part

Andie: Pacey? Are you checking out your own butt in the mirror?

Pacey: Me? No...

*He quickly goes back over to the bed and picks up the magazine again

Pacey: I do agree with you though. This butt *grabs his* belongs in the Hall of Fame, what do you say?
~*Paolo Nutini*~
Old 07-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

About James van Der Beek..."We just didn't click..It was a mutually appreciated fact that we didn't appreciate each other"..Josh
...don't know why, but I LOVE that quote!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread