Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2020, 09:15 AM
New Fan

Well, I haven't been on here in FOREVER and I had TONS to catch up on!!! Saw the photos of Josh and Jodie at the BAFTAs online before here and I must say, she looks BEYOND RADIANT in that yellow dress and he's, of course, as gorgeous a always!!

I'm SOOO EXCITED that he's gonna be a #GirlDad and was pleased to read how far along she is, also to get more clarification as to where they met. I was wondering after she posted that they didn't meet at Usher's bday party.

I smiled to myself, in a HUGE WAY, when I read that "Pacey" was her teenage crush!! WOW! Lucky, LUCKY girl... He was mine, too, but hey -- What are the chances?!! She's literally LIVIN' the DREAM!!

I just am SOOO HAPPY for both of them and wish them EVERY GOOD thing!! They are obviously head over heels for each other!!

Now, on to March and "Little Fires Everywhere", and the birth of the baby. Can't wait to see her and hear what they name her. Love to them and to everyone here.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome back Gina,

I agree about how great she looked in that Yellow dress. I also much prefer her with hair, she looks more feminine with longer hair, but that's just me.

Also, we all knew here that they had met before Usher's party as we had been talking about them and posting pics before that had even taken place.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 02-06-2020, 03:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by timesup (View Post)
Being followed that way would seriously give me anxiety! It must be so tempting to want to say something in response. Or to swing on them. I can see why Jodie Tweeted complaining about why paparazzi are allowed inside airports.
Josh is used to it by now, but i'm afraid that Jodie has to start to learn to deal with the paparazzi. It will become her new normal.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
Josh is used to it by now, but i'm afraid that Jodie has to start to learn to deal with the paparazzi. It will become her new normal.
Yeah, she seems to crave attention, but once that gets to a certain level she is going to change her mind about it. Especially with a child in tow

Old 02-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
At Heathrow I think there are only certain photographers allowed behind the scenes and they are quite respectful of the stars that come through. (there was a tv show about Heathrow airport a few years ago which featured two guys waiting for stars to pass through).

Unfortunately for the stars the papz want to Catch them when they are at their most vulnerable ie jet lagged tired etc.. It's the way of things now.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
At Heathrow I think there are only certain photographers allowed behind the scenes and they are quite respectful of the stars that come through. (there was a tv show about Heathrow airport a few years ago which featured two guys waiting for stars to pass through).

Unfortunately for the stars the papz want to Catch them when they are at their most vulnerable ie jet lagged tired etc.. It's the way of things now.
It might be the way, but it's very disrespectful and intrusive.

Old 02-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Josh sparring session video. Nice uppercut and quick hands indeed.

Old 02-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is Sooooo HOT!!

Old 02-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Great to see him keeping fit.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Great to see him keeping fit.
Yup

Old 02-12-2020, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

Josh is wearing a blue T-shirt coupled with black shorts and neat trainers. A pair of black boxing gloves completes the outfit. Just doing a DM type fashion statement.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

So, Jodie has a Twitter thread today about pregnancy and inviting questions

https://twitter.com/MissJodie/status...424606208?s=20

And in a reply to a question about cravings, she says she "began [her] pregnancy in Italy."

https://twitter.com/MissJodie/status...927440384?s=20

So, I guess that implies the baby was possibly conceived in Italy (or maybe they went right after they found out???) and I know she had that IG story of Josh buying a new suit in Rome and she refers to him as LOML. I have it saved on my phone but I can't upload it.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm having an issue with posting Tweets. I don't know if it's a Twitter issue or a issue.

My question is if you man is allergic then why are you eating them in the first place.

Jodie Turner-Smith
@MissJodie
·
2h
they’ve introduced a hand car wash at the culver city tesla supercharger station and i have to say, i am with it.

...especially since i spilled a whole 12oz bag of pistachios inside of the car just as i was pulling up and my man is def allergic to tree nuts

EDIT - It seems to have corrected itself.

Last edited by JJH85; 02-12-2020 at 05:50 PM
Old 02-12-2020, 06:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Pregnancy cravings? Maybe they were only for a small snack and she wasn't planning on him coming into any contact with him.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyLikesScience (View Post)
Pregnancy cravings? Maybe they were only for a small snack and she wasn't planning on him coming into any contact with him.
I'm sure it was all very innocent, but if it were me, I would not be eating them knowing that I could kiss him anytime Josh ended up going to the hospital during filming when his co-star ate nuts before a kissing scene.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread