Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby1204 (View Post)
Great exposure for Josh - so excited I read the background on the Central Park 5 - such an injustice and just another example of Racial profiling and how suspects were coerced into making false confessions. How the 5 were committed with no evidence and none of their DNA matched the actual evidence and yet they were all convicted.
I think it's very timely given how things are right now.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-24-2018, 09:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay new project!

I wonder if this will conflict with The Affair Season 5 filming or he'll likely have a reduced role (as speculated on the internet) next season.

I wouldn't be surprised, as with Alison gone, he has no major story with Helen/Vik and Noah (yeah Episode 8, but meh.) As much as everyone wants to see Cole seek justice, Sarah has given some indications that they will move on from that. Which I don't like.
We shall see.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Well in his mind maybe Josh has already moved on from The Affair and will be looking for new projects to get his teeth into. I will watch next season but if Josh's storyline is winding down I won't be so invested in it. I will wait and see, and in the meanwhile will look out for other projects he is doing.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This new project is only a 4 episode Mini Series, so I don't see it interfering too much with Filming S5 of The Affair. I suspect they would have worked out the scheduling before signing him.

Old 08-26-2018, 02:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
This new project is only a 4 episode Mini Series, so I don't see it interfering too much with Filming S5 of The Affair. I suspect they would have worked out the scheduling before signing him.
Yeah. Central Park 5 is already in production, and The Affair S5 is being written right now with filming probably later this year. I guess there shouldn't be a conflict. Sarah Treem even retweeted Ava DuVernay's tweet about Josh's casting in CP5. And, we don't even know how big Josh's role is. I mean, he does play a lawyer for one of the falsely accused, and it is an All Star cast.

But, I did hear rumors of Cole's role being reduced greatly next season.
Old 08-26-2018, 02:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well in his mind maybe Josh has already moved on from The Affair and will be looking for new projects to get his teeth into. I will watch next season but if Josh's storyline is winding down I won't be so invested in it. I will wait and see, and in the meanwhile will look out for other projects he is doing.
Agreed.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

We don't really know what next season will concentrate on until the final drafts are written. A lot of adjustments are made during writing and filming so we won't really know until the writing or even filming has completed.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
We don't really know what next season will concentrate on until the final drafts are written. A lot of adjustments are made during writing and filming so we won't really know until the writing or even filming has completed.
I hope Sarah and her writing team makes adjustments regarding Cole seeking justice for Alison. She made a comment about "only the audience will ever know the truth" about Ben. I hope that changes.
Old 08-26-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
I hope Sarah and her writing team makes adjustments regarding Cole seeking justice for Alison. She made a comment about "only the audience will ever know the truth" about Ben. I hope that changes.
I do and I don't. I still want Cole to find out the truth about how Scotty died, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards. It wouldn't really bother me if they didn't address the true nature of Alison's death. I just want to see how Cole moves on with his life and him thinking that she killed herself is enough for him to have closure. I think that if he knew she was murdered he would never get that kind of closure. But that's just me.

Old 08-26-2018, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

I have a feeling it will be more about Helen and her family coming to terms with Vic's illness (unless they have already bumped him off ) I haven't seen the last two episodes yet and don't really feel like watching them at the moment. I think Cole and Joanie will be taking a back seat in favour of the people in LA. I think I would rather see Noah and his lady friend and Anton than the spoilt Solloway brats.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do hope they put some focus on The Lockhart's though and that means seeing Cole and Luisa raising Joanie without Alison's interference.

Josh out and about this weekend.

Last edited by JJH85; 08-26-2018 at 07:20 PM
Old 08-26-2018, 07:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope he is looking after himself. He's looking tired and his hair definitely looks better when it is really short.

ETA: I thought I posted the convo with the pic above. Looks like I didn't.
Old 08-26-2018, 07:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry for posting after myself but I wanted to answer both posts.

Quote:
I have a feeling it will be more about Helen and her family coming to terms with Vic's illness (unless they have already bumped him off ) I haven't seen the last two episodes yet and don't really feel like watching them at the moment. I think Cole and Joanie will be taking a back seat in favour of the people in LA. I think I would rather see Noah and his lady friend and Anton than the spoilt Solloway brats.

Sarah has indicated that his lady friend will be back next season and so I'm assuming Anton as well. I think we will be seeing more of Noah and Helen's kids next season. Some one said that we should get POV's of the kids and Sarah agreed. Plus the actress that plays Whitney said she was having a meeting with Sarah.
Old 08-26-2018, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I have to be honest, I'm not looking forward to the Solloway kids having their own POVs. Oh well.

Old 08-27-2018, 12:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

He looks ginger in that picture. Is that for his new role maybe? If it is, he must be filming it now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread