Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Side view of Josh's new do

Old 06-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I like the new hair cut, nice pictures. As to whomever Josh is dating, I always take the wait and see view. Especially if we don't "see" pics of them together.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG what a beautiful neck.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 06-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

My first thought when i read that Alyssa Julya Smith and Josh were dating, i was like really?! It was so out of the blue. Something didnt seem right.

Because i think that Shafia West and Josh are dating, i don't know how serious they are, but they are seeing each other.

NOTICE that Josh DID NOT let his rep deny the rumours that he and Shafia are dating, but he did let his team deny dating Alyssa Julya Smith the same day. That's very interesting.

I think they are seeing each other and out of respect for Shafia, (because wich woman who respects herself can be with a guy, who appears in the news dating another woman),

he let his rep team quashe the rumours that he is dating Alyssa Julya Smith.

Also it appears that when Shafia visited Josh during his play in the last week , he introduced Shafia to Lauren Ridloff. Then Shafia and Lauren started following each other. Shafia liked many IG posts of Lauren and yesterday Lauren even commented on Shafia IG post::

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjk3oWYg...-by=shafiawest

i just have a feeling that Josh and Shafia are dating, Of course i can be totally wrong. Time will tell, i guess.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hopefully time will tell us who he is dating
Old 06-04-2018, 03:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
NOTICE that Josh DID NOT let his rep deny the rumours that he and Shafia are dating
That's probably because unlike this time, there was never any major article saying that Josh and Safia West were dating. Only some pap photos of them.

The EOnline article actually alleged that Josh and Alyssa were dating.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Conway1; 06-04-2018 at 09:20 AM
Old 06-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Passionate Fan

For the curious..

Old 06-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm curious? Thanks for the pic.

WHAT?!
So should i take back everything i said,because they are actually dating?

other pics:

Joshua Jackson and new girlfriend Alyssa Julya Smith are pictured together for first time amid claims ex Diane Kruger is pregnant
Joshua Jackson and Alyssa Julya are pictured together for first time as his ex Diane is 'pregnant' | Daily Mail Online

These are pics are from TODAY. (So we never got the Saturday pics, only a source saw them)

She looks really beautiful.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Extreme Fan

No they are not from today. I saw a pic she put on her insta story from Saturday and she is wearing the same top. I figured there must be pictures somewhere, but wondered why they didn't get released at the same time.

He issued a statement and as you said, he doesn't do it often. From the pics it looks like they are just walking down the street. Celebrities can't seem to catch up with friends anymore without these sites making it into something it's not.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
I figured there must be pictures somewhere, but wondered why they didn't get released at the same time.

He issued a statement and as was said above, he doesn't do it often. From the pic it looks like they are just walking down the street. You can't seem to catch up with friends without it meaning anything in celebrity world anymore.
Because the source that saw them was on Saturday. We never got the pics from Saturday.

These ones are from today (Monday).
Old 06-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Because the source that saw them was on Saturday. We never got the pics from Saturday.

These ones are from today (Monday).

They were released today but that doesn't mean they are from today. E has now updated the article about Saturday with one of these pics.

The pic of her in the same top has gone from her insta but it was definitely from Saturday because she went dancing with other people that night and put Saturday on the pics.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
They were released today but that doesn't mean they are from today. E has now updated the article about Saturday with one of these pics.

The pic of her in the same top has gone from her insta but it was definitely from Saturday because she went dancing with other people that night and put Saturday on the pics.

I got the Monday from DAILYMAIL, that's why i assumed they were from today. Who knows.

Quote:
It was reported over the weekend that Joshua Jackson has started dating TV star Alyssa Julya Smith.

And on Monday the first images of the 39-year-old Dawson's Creek vet and the 31-year-old Cheddar host emerged.

The two looked happy as they strolled down a street in New York City side by side.
Joshua Jackson and Alyssa Julya are pictured together for first time as his ex Diane is 'pregnant' | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-04-2018, 10:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have seen the same instastory from Saturday, she was dressed in that way and walking inside Central Park from the south entrance:she was saying a story about how people approach her saying she is/looks russian.

Then there was a selfie taken from the bathroom of an hotel, the picture was tagged with the name of the hotel and the name of an app (something to use for booking hotels last minute). And a picture of a cute puppy, a chevalier king.

Later in the night short videos of her dancing with two friends, one of which, the girl, was sitting in a public place, a diner/coffe shop, with her commenting about the dancing.

Last edited by maria luisa; 06-04-2018 at 10:23 AM
Old 06-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I got the Monday from DAILYMAIL, that's why i assumed they were from today. Who knows.

Yes, I saw that. It just means that for some reason the person who took photos of them, have only released them today.

Plus Alyssa is doing her tv show today and she's back at work. Pics on her insta story from today.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks dailymail for confusing me with the monday.

Anyway, here is the article from ET:

Quote:
Joshua Jackson and TV host Alyssa Julya Smith were snapped together in New York City on Saturday.

While a source tells ET that the two are dating, Jackson's rep also tells ET that the former Dawson's Creek star and the Cheddar TV host -- who's also an actress -- are just friends, and calls the initial report of their rumored romance "not accurate."

The pair kept it casual during their outing at Central Park, with 39-year-old Jackson wearing a light blue button-up, tan pants and sneakers. Meanwhile, 31-year-old Smith wore a cream-colored crop top, denim shorts and carried an umbrella. Both sported sunglasses as they appeared to enjoy a walk together in the sunshine.
https://www.etonline.com/joshua-jack...ors-pic-103473

This article from pagesix was funny:

Quote:
A Page Six spy in Chelsea reported that Joshua Jackson was taking a stroll with a dead ringer for his ex on Saturday.

“Is Joshua Jackson dating someone?” asked our gossip, “I just saw him with a Diane Kruger look-alike.”

Turns out the lady in question is Alyssa Julya Smith.

E! News first reported that Jackson has been seeing Smith for several months — they’ve been in a long-distance relationship while he stars on Broadway.
https://pagesix.com/2018/06/04/joshu...a-julya-smith/

So i can continue believing that Josh and Shafia West are dating.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread